Big Brother US (Season 15)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Fridge_Break, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Oh a bunch of them think Howard is the MVP.
  2. LadyNit

LadyNit moving right along Staff Member

...as in, Amanda thinks Howard put her up and has got her allies believing it is true? She's the one who consistently demonizes Howard. I guess his days are numbered now unless Candice wins POV. Of course Aryan and GM will go along with the herd and vote Howard out. He's clearly more of a threat to them. Plus, they had an HoH-room bitch fest about Candice last night in After Dark (mocking her voice and putting her down). Total mean girl bullshit. And Andy and McRae were both there laughing along with the mean girls. Ugh. GM was really the worst offender.
  3. Catherine M

Well Spencer won POV so unless there is a massive switch in the house, Howard is going home.

This could be good for him as his edit has been much better than feed Howard, so he can take advantage of his 15 seconds of fame and try to parlay into something more out in L.A.

Judd nearly lost his mind yesterday over his anxiety about Howard having special powers (think coup d'etat). Jessie did a great job of calming him down, even joking to him "wanna BJ?". Their flirting has been heating up so I can see Grodner pushing them as the next showmance of the season. I just hope they don't regret this chance to break up Amanda/McCrae.
    Sparks and (deleted member) like this.
  4. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Did anyone hear the convo between Aaryn and McRae? She whined about how she never has said or done anything racist and Candice is just trying to ruin her reputation when she gets out of the house. McRae actually agreed and said he never heard her say anything. Not sure if he is just sucking up to the HoH or actually being dumb. Aaryn proceeded to nominate the two black house guests and I am sure does not see the irony in that at all.
  5. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

I would be very disappointed if Howard went home over Spencer...although his (Howard's) lying about MC when everyone else had 'fessed up made him look really terrible in the house.

Agree that people not seeing that McCrae and Amanda need to be broken up SOON is :wall:

And I saw some things Amanda said about Candice - Aaryn is horrid but she's definitely the scapegoat of the still-continuing racial crap flying in that house.

OTOH, I find it amusing that we finally have a female-dominated season of BB - consisting of a bunch of women who hate each other.
  6. Catherine M

I can't watch the feeds with Aaryn anymore so I missed her bit about how its all Candice's fault that her career could be in trouble.

In a way, I wish Candice would pick up her bag and walk on out with Howard on Thursday night. They'd be the toast of LA for awhile and then they can go back to the real world.
  7. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I saw on another site that Amanda, Jessie, Aaryn, GM and Andy were HOH laughing about Bed-gate and telling the offenders they did nothing wrong and aren't racist at all. Helen claimed that Candice tried to bully her.
    Spencer won POV, so Candice will probably go on the block.
  8. LadyNit

I heard that conversation.

The BB 15 house guests are the perfect swarm of bigots. Has this sort of hate speech gone on so continuously in prior seasons?

You know how the BB voice is always bellowing stuff like: "Amanda, you're not allowed to talk about production." I would love it if they started calling out the race talk every time a player says something offensive: "Aaryn, you're being a racist bitch." Just call it a teachable moment.
  9. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I don't think so.
    And does Helen not know what Aaryn has said about her?
  10. LadyNit

Re: Helen claiming that Candice tried to bully her
    I think this is a bit mixed up. I saw a store room convo between Jessie and Helen in which Jessie complained that Candice was bullying her. Candice's 'bullying' behavior = asking Jessie point blank how she was going to vote on eliminations.
  11. Catherine M

Elissa is making some noise about getting out Amanda out this week. Guess she's working on the behalf of the DR.

She needs to lay low until tomorrow afternoon though as Aaryn still has to replace Spencer on the block and she can easily find herself up there in his place.

The best part of the rehash of 'bedgate' up in the HOH last night: Gina Marie swore she didn't say anything racist and to "roll the tape". Hahahahahaha, don't worry Gina Marie, we've all rolled the tape numerous times. Even the ladies on "The Talk" have rolled the tape!!
  12. Catherine M

Can't remember as the asian nail lady piece Aaryn did was so long ago, like the first week the feeds came on. The rice comment was early on too.

Candice did bring up something to Helen last night: you "saved" Aaryn last week but you won't work with me, your friend to save Howard. I think a light bulb went off in her head that are only two people in the house that remotely like her and that's Howard and Elissa. Everyone else treats her like sh*t.
  13. BigB08822

Some people think Amanda had a previous friendship with Grodner and has been cast to win. Even if that's only half true, I doubt the DR is pushing for Amanda's eviction.
  14. Catherine M

After the first half hour of tonight's show, I think Grodner has thrown in the towel and will let Howard be the next boot.

On the feeds today, there have been some rumblings to save Howard via GM and Spencer by booting out Candice (the likely replacement nom). That will be something to follow in the coming days if they can find three other votes or at least two and have Aaryn break the 4-4 tie.
  15. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

I'd believe this. She is a horrible person on the feeds and is getting a great edit. Ridiculous.
  16. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

i think everyone but aryan is getting a favorable edit.
  17. Catherine M

Yeah everyone's edit is decent but man I do wish they'd show the others being just as horrible as Aaryn. But I guess CBS would rather just pin everything on her.

I'm interested in seeing Judd's edit Wednesday night. He went nuts after the MVP nom was announced and Jessie had to talk him down from the ledge. Word on Sucks is that CBS came to his hometown to film a piece about his life/family. Wonder if they'll show that Wednesday to keep up his mumbling country boy persona or go for the crazy, paranoid off his meds Judd!??!
  18. Catherine M

Howard made a plea last night to Judd to break up McCrae and Amanda. Spencer was there for the talk too.

Its really, really hard to tell what is going on in Judd's head on the feeds so I have no idea if he is willing to flip now on McCrae & Amanda and blow up the "Goof Troup" this early. He does come with extra votes as GM and Jessie will vote with him. Something for him to think about in the next few days.

Howard had earlier told Helen that if its down to him vs Candice, to please vote him out and send him home. So if he can't get Judd to flip on McCranda, he'll be leaving.

I really feel bad for Candice. I know she can come off as spoiled at times but the hate directed towards her is making the feeds unbearable for me to watch which is a shame as this is my summer fluff and for some reason this year its really not very fluffy. I'm basically looking for moments on the feeds with Judd & Jessie flirting and Elissa doing yoga.
  19. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Watching After Dark from last night - Candice is explaining how hurt she was about Bed-Gate and why she has loyalty to Howard for helping her that night to Helen, Amanda, and Elissa. Amanda still doesn't get it.
  20. Catherine M

I didn't see the conversation since I'm avoiding Aaryn on the feeds but I read that she was saying that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with a black girl.

So no wonder her hate of Candice has been off the charts besides just being a racist. Add to the fact that Candice got to compete in the Miss USA pageant, the holy grail of pageants for girls like Aaryn and also be an NFL cheerleader for TWO teams while Aaryn only has done minor league hockey cheerleading, you have one jealous, mean girl.
  21. BigB08822

Haha, that is hilarious. Candice is basically everything Aaryn has ever wanted to be. Including the person her ex actually wanted to sleep with! ZING!
  22. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... something for the ZINGbot to put on their list of thing to say? cause you know, it wouldn't really be BB if the ZINGbot doesn't make an appearance at some point.
  23. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Now Helen, Amanda, and Aaryn are thinking Judd is the MVP (???). The house really must make everyone crazy.
  24. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

25. Catherine M

Yeah now that Howard seems to be leaving, Amanda needed to find her new target and its Judd. Poor guy is totally clueless that things have turned on him and that McCranda and Andy have replaced him in their "goof troop" final four with Aaryn!!

And since Judd really isn't part of the TV show narrative, I doubt the DR will help him figure things out in time to make a move on Amanda this week.

He'll need a random HOH win again or an outsider like Spencer or Candice or GM winning this week or he could be the next target of Amanda.
  26. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Spin Alissa Spin!!!

27. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

28. Catherine M

I know I'll hate myself in the morning but I'm loving Spencer and him seeing through McCrae's BS! bout time someone figured things out. Too bad he has zero allies but maybe he can do some damage in the coming weeks.
  29. Catherine M

One more thing: the more I watch the edited show the more I believe the rumor that Amanda knows Grodner.
  30. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

i dont know that i believe it. amanda is annoying on the feeds and gets an annoying edit. candice, howard, helen, spencer, ginamarie, notrachel all get better edits than they deserve.
  31. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Spencer and Candice apparently got in a huge argument last night...plus 2 house meetings (?) Who knows something about this?
  32. Catherine M

Have taken another break from the feeds so I'm not sure why they fought last night. Probably cause she hates him.
  33. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

It's Spencer's own fault for not being adaptable after MC fell apart, and for aligning himself too closely with someone who will clearly not make it to the end, and is in a showmance.

I don't think Amanda is connected - I think they just found someone who gives good diary and they are going for it. If she was a plant/friend of Grodner then there's no way she'd be saying some of the controversial stuff she's been saying on the feeds.
  34. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

35. AliasJohnDoe

36. Catherine M

Some last minute scrambling going on. Jessie/Howard/Candice are trying to save Howard but they only have three votes: Spencer, GM and Jessie. Unfortunately Howard didn't listen to Candice to go after Elissa so they targeted Andy as the 4th vote. He told Aaryn about the plan but I haven't seen anything on the feed reports that he has told McCranda. Even if they could get Elissa at the last minute to be the 4th vote, I don't see Aaryn breaking the tie in their favor. But at least they are trying something.

Jessie and Judd have had a couple of major fights over the past couple of days so I guess their final 2 plans are on the outs. I had high hopes for Judd to go far but unfortunately another week on slop plus the DR messing up his anxiety meds has made him the next target to go.
  37. AliasJohnDoe

I'm looking forward to Howard leaving. Spencer and Candice's games can only get better. Howard brought both of their games down.

I really want Jessie to win HOH. She's the only one with enough balls to put up Amanda/McCrae.
  38. Catherine M

I'd love to see Candice get together with Spencer and make some noise in the coming weeks. They'll need to put aside their differences and have this week's HOH be someone favorable to them like Jessie.
  39. Catherine M

Eugene from Judd's hometown needs to be on next season!!

oh we need to start a pool on how long this "engagement" of Amanda and McCrae's will last.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  40. Catherine M

Bye Howard! Good luck with your macting career out in L.A.

I'm going to stay up for awhile but I don't know if I'll make it to end of this HOH comp. Looks like the guys will do better at this comp; Candice too as she has long legs but its going to come down to who wants it and who can take the arm pain.