Big Brother US (Season 15)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Fridge_Break, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Unless something changes with the DR, Jeremy is leaving as you never hear Aaryn's name brought up as a possibility of going. I'm sure Grodner is a nervous wreck over Aaryn staying in the house and Howard still being everyone's #1 target. She'll probably rig the HOH comp for him to win and press for her and Kaitlin to be nominees again. Then just give him the MVP vote too! Or just tell Elissa to put up Gina Marie.

As for Helen, Judd is already pushing for Jessie to move up the ladder in the bigger alliance over Helen. We could end up with:

Spencer/Helen/Elissa/Candice vs Judd/Jessie/Amanda/McCrae with Andy being the floater.

2. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

3. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

I think that would be an interesting standoff.

I wonder what GinaMarie will do when her cronies are gone. She seems like the lowest target of her group, since she's too busy mourning to have any kind of strategy going on.

4. Catherine M

5. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  6. jamesy

jamesy wind up merchant

Ugh I hate these random "how do you think America voted" HoH comps. This is how we're going to end up with a Kaitlyn HoH.

7. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Those HoHs are complete luck. I don't like them either but it makes for good TV because anyone can win and it often comes down to a tie break, which is also complete luck (ex: How many seconds have you been in the Big Brother house...don't go over, good luck).

8. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

I'm thinking Grodner & Co have accepted that Aaryn isn't going home and maybe this will be another opportunity for Julie to clue in the hamsters as to how they are coming across. I'm not willing to give CBS my info so I can't vote, but please let one of the questions be "which houseguests will need to go into the witness protection program at the end of the summer?"

9. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

:lol: The Aryan nation may not be going home this week, but I'd bet anyone a donut it happens soon...before jury.

10. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Jokers has a list of the questions - some of them are a bit convoluted - not to mention Julie's ability to read them clearly - so if they have to guess how America answered on the fly there could be some odd answers.

Might as well just pull a name out of a hat for this HOH.

11. Catherine M

Quite night on the feeds last night. Guess all the craziness with the first two boots wouldn't last. I'm actually kinda surprised that Grodner is content to see three guys leave in a row and didn't push for Aaryn's eviction.

Helen is getting on her alliance mates nerves. Jessie had a great quote: Helen is having a showmance with her HOH key! So it will be interesting to see if Helen's continued over play and promise to SAVE EVERYONE is going to bite her in the ass in the coming weeks.

Aaryn is making a play bigtime for Judd. Its actually kinda amusing to watch. I guess having two girls fighting over him will be something new for Judd so I can see him milking it for all its worth though gamewise, he still remains firmly with Jessie in his final 2 alliance.

Have plans tonight so I'll be curious to see who wins the random HOH when I get home. I'm hoping for a Candice win but who knows what will happen.

12. AliasJohnDoe

They put on a variety talk show last night during After Dark. Of course Helen played host. It was funny at times...especially GinaMarie doing a sports segment and Candice doing the "Get Real" segment. Judd was funny. It's worth a look if you haven't seen it.

13. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

I just saw it. It was cute.

14. AliasJohnDoe

15. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Interesting ring but more interesting are her nails! Canada's maple leafs on them? Is that a call-out to us Canadians watching the show? One can wish/hope, right?

16. Habs

Habs Well-Known Member

I thought I saw Elissa wearing a University of Regina Cougars hoody a few episodes ago as well.

17. kuzytalent

kuzytalent Active Member

Does anyone know if Rachael will ever be back on survivor. She is my favorite survivor player ever. I miss seeing her on the show. I think Rob came back for about 5 survivors so I hope she is back soon.

18. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

The best part was Candice's segment where she asked Aaryn what she has learned the most inside the Big Brother house, and she replied, "that I should invest in a grade-A muzzle." :lol:

19. BigB08822

There is another message board I post on and they have two threads for Big Brother, one for spoilers and one for people who just watch the shows. It is so aggravating to go into the non-spoiler thread. Holy hell it is AMAZING how little those people know. I think almost all of us watch but we all also follow the feeds and internet chatter. These people who only watch the show are so clueless and don't you dare try to clue them in because they will tell you how stupid you are. They don't realize they are only working with half the information. It really hit home how much better this show is if you spoil it, I know the competitions aren't as fun to watch that way but that is a small sacrifice to know what's actually happening in the house. For instance, they all think Helen is playing the best game and is in the best position in the house. They also all think that Elissa stood her ground by not nominating Howard and that shows what a strong player and person she is. They have no clue Helen is digging her own grave by blabbing all the alliances in the house and making too many deals and they have no idea that Elissa is the productions pet and follows orders from the diary room.

20. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

Jeremy is evicted 9-1-0. Judd (of all people :lol: ) wins HOH. America is MVP this week and will vote for the 3rd nominee.

21. Catherine M

Elissa's husband is Canadian and she splits her time between Canada (not sure where) and North Carolina. She can't live in Canada full time as she shares custody of her son in North Carolina with her ex.

So random that Judd won HOH. I guess he saw Kaitlin still up there and didn't want to risk her winning.

And how bad does Grodner want Aaryn to go home with this America as the new MVP!?!?

22. AliasJohnDoe

I'd prefer a woman left this week since 3 guys just left in a row. I might vote to nom:

Helen - just for giggles. I love her but she gives away too much info. She outted her own alliance. :lol:

Jessie - I barely know she's there. Plus I don't want her with Judd. Judd's fine on his own.

Aaryn - Will probably be nom'd by HOH. The sooner she's gone the better.

23. BigB08822

I am laughing hysterically at America getting to make a nomination next week. Aaryn is completely screwed. She is being nominated whether or not the votes go that way but I am sure they will...overwhelmingly. Where she goes home is totally different.

Will the 3rd nominee be announced before or after Judd makes his nominations? If he knew Aaryn was being nominated then he could nominate Gina Marie and Kaitlin and ensure one of those 3 goes home. If he doesn't know he might nominate Aaryn and one of the others and then they would have to go to America's 2nd choice which could be really random if Aaryn took a big majority.

24. AliasJohnDoe

I believe the "Knockouts" (Amanda/McCrae/Judd/Andy/Elissa/Helen) decided and agreed they were nominating Howard and Candice if one of them got HOH. With Howard leaving.

I wonder if the HG's will know America is MVP.

25. BigB08822

Why are they threatened by Howard and Candice? Is it because they feel they will stick together and be too dangerous down the line? I could see wanting Howard out for the odd vote (trust issues) and for his strength. Candice, though?

26. Catherine M

Judd had a very short talk with Jessie last night (his true alliance mate) and they both agreed that another guy leaving is bad for Judd's game at this point so I don't think he is going to stay with the plan. That getting out Howard benefits Amanda and McCrae, but not them. So their #1 target is Kaitlin.

27. Catherine M

Its 4am in the house and Judd is going a bit crazy with his game talk. He needs to go to bed before he gets even more crazier.

28. Catherine M

Just to clarify, Judd's craziness came from a six pack of beer, not HOH-itis.

Who knows if he'll ever remember talking to Spencer and Howard and making an "alliance" of Candice/Howard/Spencer/Jessie/Aaryn/Himself. I do think he'll go with Gina Marie and Kaitlin as his nominations as he still wants to work with Aaryn. Then us, the watchers, will nominate Aaryn and then will see just what happens leading into the POV competition.

Then it could be fun if one of the nominees wins and Judd or America has to do a replacement. There was a big push on SUCKS last night to vote Amanda into second place, in the case of Aaryn winning POV, just to see the look on her face to be nominated.

29. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

From what I've read overnight, Judd is planning to nom GM and Kaitlin, but he's annoyed that Helen already told Kaitlin. Seriously Helen :rolleyes: He's assuming Elissa will nominate Aaryn, and is refusing to do it himself. He also seems completely set on a girl going this week, so nothing will persuade him to nom or renom a boy - Amanda is getting annoyed with him because she really wants Howard out. Which has led to Judd hinting to Spencer that he might want to make a big move this week, and that might be BDing Amanda, or more likely Elissa.

They all seem to be assuming Elissa will be MVP and I didn't see any reference to wondering what Julie meant with her hint. Perhaps they will assume double eviction or FF week or something like that instead.

Funny that Aaryn worked so hard to make friends with Judd this week, and indeed he's telling all his alliance mates that he won't put her up - so this should work out nicely for CBS. There is talk around the sites of votes for Amanda (some think she's ruining McCrae's game), but I'm pretty sure Aaryn will be the MVP nom. Some fans were also think that they should spread their votes around in case their first choice is either already nommed or gets veto, assuming their next choice would be the replacement MVP nom.

I'm just going to be glad if Judd does what he wants to do, rather than what Helen or Amanda insist he do. I'd also like him to call out Helen on revealing his nom to Kaitlin - he should put her key last or something to make the point.

30. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

:lol: Catherine we were posting at the same time - I'm not on Sucks but sounds like similar thinking to Joker's and TVClubhouse.