Big Brother (US)--Season 14!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Catherine M, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Sounds like Willie is quite tight with JoJo and Ashley, so if he wants Frank gone I think they will go with him. Janelle has wanted Frank gone because she thinks he's a threat - strong and apparently popular - so she will try to influence her team of Wil (easy I think) and Joe (who is working with Janelle, but also seems to be trying to do a brigade alliance, so might want to keep Frank). In theory Danielle will vote out Frank to keep Kara on her team. So that's 4-5, and Willie would break the tie at 4.

Ian and Jenn will surely vote to keep Frank, their team member, and Shane I think will go with the potential brigade too.

That would be if the vote was now of course - we have a long way to go!

2. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

I don't think they would leave Shane in the dark like that- I think the boys brigade thing is totally off- or at least Frank is out of it now I'd think-so I see all of Joe, Shane, and Willie voting to dump Frank but perhaps more changed last night. The only ones keeping Frank I think will be Ian and Jenn, if that.

3. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

No. Coaches don't get to vote yet.

Willie needs to stop saying, "It just don't make no sense". He says it way too much and it's a double negative.

4. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

I think I'm going to take a break from the feed reports and just watch live tomorrow night, unspoiled to who has the votes to stay since the alliances are so mixed up right now.

I'll be out tonight so I'll miss the CBS broadcast but it shouldn't be all that exciting as all the big stuff has happened after the POV competition and ceremony.

5. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

No kidding - the POV comp was Friday and the ceremony was Sunday - AGES ago in BB time!

6. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

Does cbs know.there are players? That entire.episode was about the coaches.

7. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I do have to say, when was the last time we didn't know how the voting was going to go? It is almost always so one sided that it is comical. Last year there was only one or two times in the entire season when I wasn't 100% sure on who was going home. I am just going to watch tomorrow and be surprised, as well.

8. haribobo

Well it looks like Wil, Ian, Jenn, and Joe are voting out Kara, while Willie, Shane, Jojo, and Danielle are voting out Frank. Ashley is in the middle and was cohorting with the Frank side of the house last night although she did at one point promise Kara her vote. I haven't caught up on all the gossip from last night yet though. I hope Frank goes home- I really don't like Wil or Joe, and Ian and Jenn are useless. Kara and Danielle are nice girls and at least they finally went and struck a semi-deal with Willie the night of the fight, so they did that right. Willie figured out he needs to just lay low for a while after the fight. He really doesn't mean to be a bully- I think he just is big and strong and doesn't always speak very calmly- he's a bit of a barbarian in that house. But I think he means well, he just got really carried away making deals during his HOH.

9. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

1) how can you use your.vote to make a statement against the HOH when the HOH has no idea what he wants?
    2) it seems like you would want to eviction your teammates. That way your.coach has to put their attention with you. But maybe not this early when taking out coaches with small.teams is a target.

10. Catherine M

Not a surprise that the five turned on Willie like that. They have to know he's a loose cannon.

Happy that Frank stayed as Kara has been boring on the feeds.

11. Catherine M

Yay for Frank!

The feeds are going to be lots of fun the next few days, especially depending on who wins POV!

12. Catherine M

Bet Britney and Janelle thought the coaches twist was them coming into the game. Its just to give Dan a shot a dumping Danielle and picking up a better player.

Wonder if Willie will DOR!?!?

13. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Glad for Frank, find it poetic justice that Frank wins HoH and now he can go after Willie if he so chooses. Find the "twist" for the Coach's comp is interesting.

14. Catherine M

Lots of celebrating from teams Boogie and Janelle with Dan & Danielle allowed to join in on the feeds right now. How things have changed in week when team Boogie was on the outside but now with Frank as HOH, its Team Britney on the outs.

Lets see how this team Boogie/Janelle teams alliance goes. Will it last till next Thursday!??!

15. BigB08822

Who will be nominated? Based on personal issues I would think Willie. The other choice that seems obvious is Shane, being such a strong player but who knows.

16. Catherine M

Seems like Frank wants to reward those that voted for him to stay so Willie, Shane, JoJo and Danielle are in jeopardy with Willie the main target. I did see a short convo between Frank and JoJo before I went to bed where he told her he understood her vote so I doubt she'd be his target with bigger threats Willie and Shane to go after. Willie is worried that he won't be nominated at first and thus not allowed to play for POV. I guess we'll see what he decides to do this afternoon.

17. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

Willie and Shane will most likely be nominated. JoJo will be the back-up nominee if Willie or Shane win veto. If JoJo wins veto and takes down Willie or Shane, Danielle will be on block. But Danielle is still safe.

The bigger drama will start around Monday. Joe is already setting plans to get rid of Frank the following week.

Would be interesting if Britney wins coaches comp today and trades one of her players. I could see her trading Willie for Danielle, which could knock out Willie and Dan at the same time. If she traded JoJo for Ian, it would drive Boogie crazy because he can't stand JoJo. Or trade for one of Janis players. The only interesting coach to win today would be Brit, since she's the only coach who would trade a player.

18. BigB08822

I love this show!!

19. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

Frank winning HOH was perhaps the best thing that could have happened to shake up the game. I'm hoping Willie gets the boot this week and we can perhaps be done with the Hantz family for awhile.

Felt a bit bad for Kara, but she probably wasn't going to factor much into the game, so I'm okay with her being cut early.

The Britney segment of her speculation about coaches entering the game pretty much confirms to me that it's going to happen. Every point she was making made sense. I suspect Grodner is playing everything by ear and waiting for the right time to plop them into the real game that will be most convenient and will keep them around the longest. :rolleyes:

20. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

I think Britney is likely right about the coaches entering the game and when our resident nerd pointed out that BB has never had so few players as they have this year it seems he thinks it's just a likely. Britney is one smart cookie at figuring things out but sometimes she tells the wrong person her suspicions -- like this time telling Willie who, so full of the power he thought he was wielding, spilled the beans.

21. BigB08822

I also think Grodner is waiting for the right moment to let them back in the game. With Dan looking like the first to go, she will probably wait for nominations and POV this week to see if it looks like he is in danger. If so, she will introduce the twist that they are in the game. If not, she will probably hold off for a little while longer.

22. Catherine M

Well shoot, I was fixing dinner so I missed the feeds coming back from the Coaches competition and it sounds like Willie went off again. After his rant, the feeds went away again so maybe they are giving him an official warning.

Janelle won the competition and decided to save Ashley.

Britney's entire team (Willie, Shane, JoJo) are have nots along with Ian. That sucks for Ian and Shane to be Have nots again and be stuck with those crappy beds for another week.

23. jamesy

jamesy Well-Known Member

Ian shouldn't have made the comment that he could handle being a Have Not all summer. :lol:

24. Catherine M

He told either Ashley or Janelle that he only weighs 113 pounds so hopefully he won't loose that much weight. At least the supplemental food this week is pork rinds and pudding so he can fill up on pudding pretty easily.

Can't wait to see how JoJo handles everything!

25. Catherine M

Feeds still down.

Making me wonder if they are having a meeting on what to do with Willie as just before the feeds went dark, he said some threatening things.

Janelle was the one who put Team Britney on slop. Ian volunteered to be the fourth.

26. Catherine M

Feeds are back.

Willie is gone; not sure if he left on his own or was removed from the game.

Shane and JoJo are nominated.

So Boogie and Frank are sitting up in HOH and it looks like if Shane and/or JoJo win POV, Danielle will go up as they want to keep the alliance together one more week.

Edited to add that Boogie just said on the feeds that Willie was removed from the game.

27. smurfy

smurfy Well-Known Member

Hantz! At first Willie seemed mild, but in his bullying shown in Thurs pm show - you could see Russell. I hate bullying! Should be a good week.

28. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

I seriously hope this is the last time we see a Hantz on a CBS show and aren't viewed as complete royalty to them.

29. haribobo

It is reminiscent of Russell, and Russell was a total nightmare, but apparently with him it was something that he had control over and decided to do as a tactic, and still managed to have people on his side. Willie was just a (quite good looking) mess with no control of himself and played a completely stupid game, refusing to allow Brit to coach him. It is better for all involved that he left- and the dude needs some mental help. Its actually cruel to put people like this on the show. I wonder what might've happened if Jojo or Shane were HoH instead. Willie probably still would have torpedoed his chances one way or another, but it might've happened a bit later in the game.

Britney quote from tonite: "I feel traumatized from today. Seriously, I wish I could go on a morphine drip for like 72 hours." :D

Apparently the have-nots are getting to eat regular food now.

Omygod from jokersupdates-

"Jani and Boogie say they are giving a rundown of Willie's expulsionThey say he:

He threw pork rinds at Jani and told her to F off. Called her the "C" word.

He kicked the HN door several times

He headbutted Joe 4 times and was physically removed from the game"

30. BigB08822

After what I saw of him Thursday night, this is not surprising. Frank was not even entertaining a fight and Willie was doing everything he could to make it worse. Clearly he has no control.

I doubt CBS will have the balls but I hope they show Willie being taken out of the house. They shouldn't spare him anything if he physically assaulted someone. I want to see him being dragged out of there.