Big Brother 12 (US Version)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Catherine M, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Banners haven't been much of a factor in recent seasons - I think they see them coming and put them on inside lockdown if they can.

Twists are harder and harder though, because players come in looking for them. I don't think it will take long for them to figure out a) something's up, then b) that there's a saboteur and then c) who it is. Either way, it's fun to watch - first we see them fooled, then we get the laughs as they try to figure it out, and then we get the dramz when they start accusing each other. :watch:

2. Eden

Eden Well-Known Member

I don't remember asking a question about where to see full eps, simply because I know where, official cbs big brother site has that option once the program begins to air. ;)
    My point was that as being one of those who don't have time to watch the life feeds, I don't mind if those who do watch it, post spoilers on this thread. ;)

jamesy and (deleted member) like this.
  3. jamesy

jamesy Well-Known Member

Most of BB's twists tend to fizzle out in the first couple of weeks anyway. The only one I really liked was the twin twist of S5.

ITA. I don't watch the live feeds but I like to read what is still happening live. Plus, any of the good stuff will be put on youtube pretty quickly.

4. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Spoilers, PLEASE!!! The more the better! :D

5. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

A good site for BB12 info :http://www.jokersupdates.com/

The forums get really.....uhmmm....interesting.

I'll probably get the LIVE feeds again too. So I'll update when I can.

Every year I say I'm not gonna waste my life on LIVE feeds...but I do anyway. :shuffle:

6. talldrink

talldrink New Member

When does BB start again?

7. Norlite

Norlite New Member

July 8th.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Flatfoote

Flatfoote Active Member

Another great site to follow BB is TV Clubhouse In addition, we'll be playing a game there this season similar to Beefcake's "suicide" games done on Amazing Race and Survivor. Check out the Chenviction Game threads.

9. Habs

Habs Well-Known Member

*Raises hand!*

10. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

*Raises hand!*

11. smurfy

smurfy Well-Known Member

hand raised!
    Part of the fun of spoilers is guessing what CBS will actually show, usually not!

12. love skating

love skating Clueless American

BB is one show I go mostly spoiled for - except for Thursday evictions (which I get on tape-delay). Although I usually know based on earlier spoilers which way the house is voting beforehand and often go spoiled for Thursdays too.

Yep, I guess it's that time of year to bookmark Joker's and TV Clubhouse again! Those are my two favorite sites to follow Big Brother plus Hamsterwatch http://www.hamsterwatch.com/.

13. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I always get spoiled! That is half the fun, waiting for the fishies to finally come off the feeds so you can listen in on the conversations to find out who won veto, HoH, or some other type of competition. Way too much goes on to only watch the 3 shows a week, the game is much more enjoyable if you follow online as much as possible.

That being said, I will still spoiler code anything big just so I don't ruin someones day who didn't know any better. It only takes an extra second to do.

14. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

TV guide has a good, short recap of each of the contestants, if anyone wants to read up on who's who before tomorrow night:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-1020187.aspx

Interesting that they think Hayden is the mole. I'm still leaning towards Matt, since he was suppose to be on BB 11 but you never know, it could be someone really random like Britney.

15. Twilight1

Twilight1 Well-Known Member

I have gotten live feeds in the past but probably won't this season, I didn't last season either.

So looking forward to my fave reality show to come back on. Have never missed an episode since BB2!!

16. Catherine M

Everyone ready for the premiere tonight!!?

I am!

Got my feeds ordered though I have been reading on Sucks that there is some sort of bug in the system. I guess I'll check when I get home if everything is ok so I'll be ready for when they go live at midnight tonight--though I doubt I'll stay up. Probably will wait till tomorrow night or this weekend to really watch.

17. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Wheee I'm all over it, and very much look forward to your feeds reports tomorrow Catherine!

At tvclubhouse, they are also whining about some glitch. They are also sure we'll know who the saboteur is right away, so they are anticipating lots of black outs while CBS tries to keep it under wraps until the 15th.

18. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Count me in too!!!

19. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Why spend the money on feeds when you can get them for free on justintv and stuff? I don't consider it stealing, not in the same way as stealing albums or movies online. :shuffle:

Eden and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Catherine M

Wow, 15 minutes into the show and everyone basically lied about who they are and what they do!!

and poor Rachel, thinking Andrew is wearing a Yom Kippur!!

21. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

I understand that Catherine M's reports are far superior. (Like Jenny, I'm looking forward to Catherine's reports also!!) :D

22. Eden

Eden Well-Known Member

Interesting mix of house guests.
    My first impression is that Annie, Rachel, Kathie, Monet, and Ragan will be the first to become targets.

BigB08822 and (deleted member) like this.
  23. Aks31497

Aks31497 New Member

That had to be the funniest thing that I've heard in a while. I can't believe that she didn't know what it was called.

24. Eden

Eden Well-Known Member

I was laughing when she said that :rofl:

25. Catherine M

Rachel is trying way too hard at being funny.

Got a couple vibes about who the mole could be; will be interesting to see who it ends up being.

26. Eden

Eden Well-Known Member

My feeling is that it's one of the female house guests.

27. danafan

danafan Canadian ladies ├╝ber

OMG I can't believe this wiener HOH competition. What's the strategy??

28. Catherine M

Looks like there is none for either team. Except maybe for Matt who def wanted to go last and get HOH. The rest just seemed to go at random.

Poor Britney, knocked out on day one. Hope she didn't blow out her knee. Or is she the mole?!?!?

29. Catherine M

Smart of Matt to make a deal with Hayden and not be the first HOH.

Be interesting to see if Hayden keeps his red team safe. Probably will as he "likes" Kristen, and Lane and Matt could be good allies for him in the future.

30. Tony Wheeler

Tony Wheeler Well-Known Member

On the screens for the vote for who is saboteur, Monet and Rachel were switched between the screen with #'s 7-13 and their individual screens. Rachel was #11 and Monet #12 on the cumulative screen, and Monet #11 and Rachel #12 on the individual screens. So how will those votes count, Big Brother?