Belbin & White's Relationship Hits People

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by sk9tingfan, May 18, 2010.

1. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

. . . and what a fine booty it is! :smokin::swoon: He's not nicknamed Abbutt for nothin'. ;)

2. cheriepopo

cheriepopo Active Member

:lol::lol: I have to agree with this! But to be honest, Jeremy's mouth now looks much better than the first time I saw him (in 2006, IIRC):D And Jeremy looks great in person, I even almost ignored the mouth issue:lol:

3. Sandy

Sandy New Member

When I made my first comment about Tanith looking like Charlie's older sister, I was not referring to their ages. I just think she looks much older than Charlie. Charlie has a cute baby face and looks very young, especially with those beautiful blonde curls!
    On them living together, I don't know if I would like a 22 yr old son living with someone. At 22, their is still a lot of life experiences to go through. I just feel, Charlie has a lot more living to do bevfore he settles down. This is just my own personal opinion!!

4. vivika1982

vivika1982 Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong with settling down at 22 when one finds the right person and maybe Tanith is the one for Charlie.Anyway:shuffle:,it is 21-st century and many young people are living together before they get married or separate and is also an experience. Lets wish them happines now ,no matter what waits for them in the future.

5. letsskate

letsskate New Member

Who has Meryl dated before? or is she dating anyone now? I've never heard rumors about Meryl...

6. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

Living together doesn't automatically mean getting married and having kids. :p I come from fairly liberal schooling (in fact, I'm a little embarrassed to say that conservatives/Republicans are practically tarred and feathered) and a bunch of my hippie college friends lived with their SO's immediately after graduation.

That cause she's quiet and keeps things to herself. I can respect that.

7. DORISPULASKI

DORISPULASKI Watching submarine races

Wasn't there a rumor that she was dating Deividas Stagniunas a year or two ago?

8. literaryfreak

literaryfreak Well-Known Member

He was already married at the time, I believe. There were a bunch of pics of the two of them being goofy at CoR in 2008.

9. TanithandBenFan

TanithandBenFan U.S. Ice Dance Junkie

He's married?

10. literaryfreak

I thought there was talk of him and a wedding ring. I remember being surprised because he seemed so young. I might be remembering incorrectly.

11. Polymer Bob

Polymer Bob New Member

When Johnny keeps his personal life to himself, he gets criticized. :confused:

12. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

Not by me. ;)

13. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

Are you sure you're not thinking of Dmitry Soloviev, who is in fact married?

14. literaryfreak

I remember someone noticing that Stagniunas was wearing a ring that looking awfully similar to a wedding band at CoR 2008 in the goofy pictures of him and Meryl. When I look up pictures of him now, I don't see any rings, however. So maybe it was just a gold ring and he's not married. Sorry for all the confusion, people.

15. smileyskate

smileyskate New Member

What is that disorder with his mouth called? I have seen it before but only on females.
    Since this is a Ch/Tan thread, I do wish them much, much happiness! (But I agree 22 might be too young to actually live together. I was hoping that meant she'd be living in the same town but maybe not in the same apt.). Perhaps for them the outcome will be fine.

16. *Carol*

*Carol* New Member

O actually think jeremy is cute.

If 22 is to young to live toggether or not is charie decision. At first I hade the idea they Tanith was just going to move back to Detroit area, in fact she change her current city on face book status to Ann Arbor (I don't know why but she acepste as friend on faceebook :p).

I wish them much hapiness, the are really cute and happy together.

17. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I have to :lol: at how Jeremy Abbott's mouth has caused such discussion on the Tanith/Charlie thread...

18. *Carol*

*Carol* New Member

:lol: yeah...and I never notice nay major problem with Jeremu's mouth :confused:

19. Asli

Asli Well-Known Member

Why is 22 too young to live together? If the couple is financially independent and want to be together, what else is required to live together? If they don't get along well, then one of them will move out. I honestly don't understand this, is it a US thing?

HisWeirness and (deleted member) like this.
  20. modern_muslimah

modern_muslimah Thinking of witty user title and coming up blank

When he smiles, you can notice it. It is :lol: that there is so much discussion of him in this thread but he is adorkable. :swoon:

21. cheriepopo

cheriepopo Active Member

:lol: if you watch his videos during 2006-2007, you'll notice it. but now his mouth looks much much better and nearly hard to notice! :D he IS cute!!!

oh I almost forgot - best wishes to Tanith and Charlie! :D

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  22. RockTheTassel

RockTheTassel Well-Known Member

Sorry to post off topic, but I just wanted to say that I love using the word adorkable to describe Jeremy. It completely suits him. :lol:

succubus and (deleted member) like this.
  23. julesgotheblues

julesgotheblues New Member

Best of luck to them, and surely both are professional enough not to let this influence anyhow his on-ice performance. After all, I do want my Meryl and Charlie to keep skating and improving, right?

24. Eyre

Eyre New Member

:confused: How can you not notice that? I think Jeremy is so cute and so perfect without smile. I almost felt sorry for him for having such defect on his beautiful face. I am wondering if he and his mother ever thought about doing plastic surgery to correct it?

25. Kaede48

Kaede48 New Member

What the hell is wrong with his mouth? Plastic surgery? WHY? Because he doesn't look as perfect as Ken?

26. Eyre

Eyre New Member

Hey, just saying. I hope that I didn't touch the sensitive nerves of Jeremy fans. He's my favorite skater too, a little FYI.:lol:

Well, I am so happy for Tanith and Charlie.:D

27. RockTheTassel

RockTheTassel Well-Known Member

Perhaps it's because I haven't been following Jeremy for as long as some, but I have never noticed this major problem with his mouth. I always thought his smile was slightly awkward but cute. He certainly doesn't need surgery.

flutzilla1 and (deleted member) like this.
  28. mollymgr

mollymgr Well-Known Member

I find it amusing how this thread plays ping pong between Tanith & Charlie and Jeremy's mouth. :D

flutzilla1 and (deleted member) like this.
  29. Twizzler

Twizzler Well-Known Member

Meryl was dating Ryan Bradley at one point. Don't know if they are still together or not.

30. *Carol*

*Carol* New Member

I still have no clue about what people are talking about Jeremy's mouth :lol:

Ths is the most nonsence thered evere :lol: