Belbin & White's Relationship Hits People

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by sk9tingfan, May 18, 2010.

1. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Charlith.
  2. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

I was going to recommend that one. I like it. :lol:
  3. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov New Member

ITA. I grown weary of even taking part in B&A threads since every thread leaves the opportunity for some to turn them into a why Tanith is an eville manipulator discussion.

I remember at the beginning of the season when her relationship with Charlie was first talked about. Some people actually suggested that perhaps Tanith or even Natalia Linichuk sent Tanith to Charlie in order to distract him. :rolleyes:

Since when does Tanith promote all her boyfriends in the press? C'mon people. Really? The whole Evan thing was more USFS and the only people I saw discuss her and Fedor were in the skating world.

But why pass up another chance to slam Tanith Belbin?
  4. dinakt

dinakt Well-Known Member

I don't get it. Two talented, beautiful, successful and smart people who have been together for a long time publicly acknowledge their relationship as they are about to move in together. What negativity can there possibly be? Best of luck to them!
  5. Atena

Atena New Member

Charlith...cute

I don't get either, people can be relly negative wehen they want (and wehen ist about belbin...they are!)

I think they look cute and beatifull together, and they semes to be really happy, so best of the luck to them!
    carolina and (deleted member) like this.
  6. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

Disgruntled Ben/Tanith shippers who forget he has a long-term girlfriend?
  7. Valentina

Valentina New Member

8. Polymer Bob

Polymer Bob New Member

Tan-ite?
  9. taf2002

taf2002 Well-Known Member

You got that 1/2 right. I think Jeremy is a very talented skater but he's not very good looking IMO, esp his mouth.
  10. *Kim*

*Kim* New Member

but he is kind of cute http://www.lifeskate.com/.a/6a00e54f7ecf2c8833012876a7aebf970c-800wi

but the bady would have thta italian look thta ladies love it (Check it out the italian national soccer team is the worlds soccer cup!) haha
  11. leafygreens

leafygreens Well-Known Member

Is the age difference really that big of a deal? If the guy were older and the girl were younger, nobody would care about ages.
  12. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

It's not, IMO. Some of the comments in this thread are :rolleyes:

Cute interview. They both seem very happy.
  13. museksk8r

museksk8r Well-Known Member

You just have bad taste! :p I find Jeremy sexy and adorable. :swoon:;)
  14. attyfan

attyfan Well-Known Member

"Family friendliness"?
  15. dots

dots Well-Known Member

...at the very least good friends. If only my friend would let me sit on his lap too :lol:
  16. jlai

jlai Title-less

He looks very nice in some photos. Back in 2008-9 season when he won the gpf, a poster said the little girls at his/her rink were gushing over how cute he was. Even I, who wasn't a little girl at the time, thought his hairdo made him look good. :)
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  17. Rhianna

Rhianna ...Her?

I always knew I liked her. I recognize another 'manipulator' when I see one.
    LynnW and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

I think his awkwardness is exactly what makes him adorable.

I also thought he was :smokin: at SOI, but that may be because I have a SERIOUS THING for quiet, shy, awkward guys wearing eyepatches and quasi-bondage gear and shaking their booties. :eek:
  19. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

Adorkable?
  20. Anita18

:cheer:
  21. museksk8r

museksk8r Well-Known Member

. . . and what a fine booty it is! :smokin::swoon: He's not nicknamed Abbutt for nothin'. ;)
  22. cheriepopo

cheriepopo New Member

:lol::lol: I have to agree with this! But to be honest, Jeremy's mouth now looks much better than the first time I saw him (in 2006, IIRC):D And Jeremy looks great in person, I even almost ignored the mouth issue:lol:
  23. Sandy

Sandy New Member

When I made my first comment about Tanith looking like Charlie's older sister, I was not referring to their ages. I just think she looks much older than Charlie. Charlie has a cute baby face and looks very young, especially with those beautiful blonde curls!
    On them living together, I don't know if I would like a 22 yr old son living with someone. At 22, their is still a lot of life experiences to go through. I just feel, Charlie has a lot more living to do bevfore he settles down. This is just my own personal opinion!!
  24. vivika1982

vivika1982 Well-Known Member

There is nothing wrong with settling down at 22 when one finds the right person and maybe Tanith is the one for Charlie.Anyway:shuffle:,it is 21-st century and many young people are living together before they get married or separate and is also an experience. Lets wish them happines now ,no matter what waits for them in the future.
  25. letsskate

letsskate New Member

Who has Meryl dated before? or is she dating anyone now? I've never heard rumors about Meryl...
  26. Anita18

Living together doesn't automatically mean getting married and having kids. :p I come from fairly liberal schooling (in fact, I'm a little embarrassed to say that conservatives/Republicans are practically tarred and feathered) and a bunch of my hippie college friends lived with their SO's immediately after graduation.

That cause she's quiet and keeps things to herself. I can respect that.
  27. DORISPULASKI

DORISPULASKI Watching submarine races

Wasn't there a rumor that she was dating Deividas Stagniunas a year or two ago?
  28. literaryfreak

literaryfreak Well-Known Member

He was already married at the time, I believe. There were a bunch of pics of the two of them being goofy at CoR in 2008.
  29. TanithandBenFan

TanithandBenFan U.S. Ice Dance Junkie

He's married?
  30. literaryfreak

I thought there was talk of him and a wedding ring. I remember being surprised because he seemed so young. I might be remembering incorrectly.
  31. Polymer Bob

Polymer Bob New Member

When Johnny keeps his personal life to himself, he gets criticized. :confused:
  32. Anita18

Not by me. ;)
  33. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

Are you sure you're not thinking of Dmitry Soloviev, who is in fact married?
  34. literaryfreak

I remember someone noticing that Stagniunas was wearing a ring that looking awfully similar to a wedding band at CoR 2008 in the goofy pictures of him and Meryl. When I look up pictures of him now, I don't see any rings, however. So maybe it was just a gold ring and he's not married. Sorry for all the confusion, people.
  35. smileyskate

smileyskate New Member

What is that disorder with his mouth called? I have seen it before but only on females.
    Since this is a Ch/Tan thread, I do wish them much, much happiness! (But I agree 22 might be too young to actually live together. I was hoping that meant she'd be living in the same town but maybe not in the same apt.). Perhaps for them the outcome will be fine.
  36. *Carol*

*Carol* New Member

O actually think jeremy is cute.

If 22 is to young to live toggether or not is charie decision. At first I hade the idea they Tanith was just going to move back to Detroit area, in fact she change her current city on face book status to Ann Arbor (I don't know why but she acepste as friend on faceebook :p).

I wish them much hapiness, the are really cute and happy together.
  37. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I have to :lol: at how Jeremy Abbott's mouth has caused such discussion on the Tanith/Charlie thread...
  38. *Carol*

*Carol* New Member

:lol: yeah...and I never notice nay major problem with Jeremu's mouth :confused:
  39. Asli

Asli Well-Known Member

Why is 22 too young to live together? If the couple is financially independent and want to be together, what else is required to live together? If they don't get along well, then one of them will move out. I honestly don't understand this, is it a US thing?
    HisWeirness and (deleted member) like this.
  40. modern_muslimah

modern_muslimah Well-Known Member

When he smiles, you can notice it. It is :lol: that there is so much discussion of him in this thread but he is adorkable. :swoon: