1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Before you embark on a journey of REVENGE, dig two graves - Series FInale May 10

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by miffy, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

I agree, and for that reason, I hope we see Patrick again. The boy is up to no good! Didn't Victoria put her gallery in his name?

2. uyeahu

uyeahu Agitator. Sharpie lover (figuratively speaking).

I just started watching on Hulu Plus last weekend and have marathoned through the first two season and caught up on Season 3 in just a week's time. I'm hooked!

Coco and (deleted member) like this.
  3. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Excellent :D So it's 6 of us watching now. ;)

Just saw last night's plus the promo. Who could be coming back? I'm hoping it's Mason... She can't leave him there if she's disappearing forever and will never tell her true story like she promised!

I am bored of the Sara/Sarah?? story already.

uyeahu and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Something tells me there is a faked pregnancy in Emily's future. And I also hope it's Mason. I can't remember how long he went to jail for, but in Hollywood, it's time for his release!

5. Evilynn

Evilynn ((Swedish skating dudes))

So that's who he's reminding me of! Thank you, it's been driving me nuts! :lol:

6. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

I think the blast from the past is

Ashley....on the promo it appears to be a woman with long dark hair. Snooze!

7. bek

bek Guest

Lydia is alive. I really like Daniel and Sarah together.

8. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

kudos nancy drew

i loved the gay ex spouse reveal, emily doesnt get a lot of light scenes. and i think she is being nicer to nolan, which is all i ever really wanted

9. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

Happy to help out and I'm SO glad I wasn't the only one getting that vibe from him! Seriously, they could easily be brothers or at least play them on TV, LOL :lol:

I watched last week's episode earlier today and then tonight's episode in real time and I loved it. Every single scene with Emily and Nolan is pure gold and I'm happy they're besties again. I don't like that Sarah chick either and didn't that relationship with Daniel start back up again pretty fast?! I thought he just re-met her again like two episodes ago. I'm very curious about how Emily's plan is going to go and I have this feeling everything will be turned on it's ear in that fall finale.

BTW-What is with this three week break??! I knew they wouldn't be on next week because of the AMAs but why can't that random movie wait until Revenge hits their winter hiatus??! Grrrrrr..... :mad:

10. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

Oh, that was good. I love Lydia!

11. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Three weeks? ARGH!

I will have to rewatch the Lydia episodes because I can't remember how they killed her off. I thought she was on the plane going to DC that Victoria was supposed to be on?

12. uyeahu

uyeahu Agitator. Sharpie lover (figuratively speaking).

THREE WEEK BREAK????!!!! WTF!!! This is why I never start watching weekly serials until they've been cancelled or die a natural death. I don't have the patience for this shit. PS - Nolan is dreamy. :)

miffy and (deleted member) like this.
  13. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

Yes, she was on the plane that Victoria was on too. Victoria got off of it before it took off so now Lydia did too? So who exactly was on that plane besides the crew?

Coco and (deleted member) like this.
  14. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

This is not nearly as bad as Season 2, every couple of episodes they took a break and I think it killed the people's patience & the ratings. They have said there will just be this break and then the *long* break before the 2nd half of the season next year.

Glad someone else here is loving Nolan. ;) Still can't believe the actor is 41. :eek: I wonder how old Nolan is supposed to be...

15. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Lydia really was meant to be dead. Mike Kelley said that at least one of the 3 who it looked like died in the S1 finale was genuinely dead. Charlotte and Victoria obviously weren't and so it was confirmed Lydia was. So the new show runner obviously had different ideas. I am disappointed, not a Lydia fan although she was part of an amazing first season...

16. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

:lol: I hadn't even noticed the beer from the bottle. I remember the champagne when she was with Victoria and Charlotte trying on dresses, and a lot of wine...

Yep, I guess anything Mike Kelley said is now null and void. I'm glad Lydia's back too!!! I'm getting bored of the Emily and Victoria trying to destroy each other with Daniel whimpering in the corner. I think Lydia could ruffle a few feathers and cause a much needed distraction.

17. centerstage01

centerstage01 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen the last two or three episodes...is there a reason for me to keep watching? I'm tired of the idiotic sniping between Emily and Victoria, Daniel and Jack being dumb as bricks, and all the plots for "revenge" being more convoluted than a Rube Goldberg machine. At this point Emily needs to either forget about trying to avenge her father and get on with life, or go all out and just start planting explosives anywhere the Graysons might be and hope death sticks this time.

Let's give Nolan his own show. He's the only one worth watching these days.

uyeahu and (deleted member) like this.
  18. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

That would be amazing. :swoon:

19. RomyNL

RomyNL Well-Known Member

They are moving Revenge to a 10pm slot in US... does it mean ABC gave up on the show and no Season 4? :-(

20. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!

21. Allskate

Allskate Well-Known Member

I think it's a good thing. Now Revenge won't be on at the same time as The Good Wife.

22. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

Oh, Lydia. "Just don't stand there-zip me up!" I love her!

23. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Ooh, loved the twist! If Victoria isn't at the wedding or on the honeymoon boat...how could she shoot Emily? :drama: Obviously the plan won't go off without a hitch, but I do think someone will shoot Emily for real. I think it could be Lydia. Or Charlotte. Or Daniel?

Bringing Lydia back was the best decision they made since dropping The Initiative :)

24. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

I'm not a Lydia fan, but I'd rather see her on the show to stir up trouble than bringing back Ashley. The character of Lydia isn't all that developed other than she wants love (either physical or friendship) and she wants money. But that pretty much describes all of the women on the show.

25. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

this is the longest most telegraphed shooting set up ever

26. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

I always thought Charlotte would be the one to shoot Ems. She says 'I'm sorry' and it looks like she means it. IMO no way is it Victoria, Conrad, Lydia or anyone else involved in framing David Clarke! I don't think she would even say 'I'm sorry' to Daniel like that.

That damn photograph - as soon as we saw her in that room with all those boxes I knew that was coming! :wall:

27. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think you're right. Although I don't think she hates Daniel as much as the framers. Or...could it be Aiden? Ems is forced to change plan Aiden gets jealous? I can't see it being Jack or Nolan, and I've always thought Charlotte too.

28. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Charlotte's about face certainly isn't ringing true.

29. Meredith

Meredith what a glorious day!

I wonder if the producers will pull out a "who shot JR?" cliffhanger.

30. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Oh - and I loved Nolan's pants in his first scene. You could only see them for a few seconds, but go back and watch, they are great! They've got big sailboats all over them, hilarious!