Beefie The V- Bookie is V Retiring

Discussion in 'The Bookies!' started by SHARPIE, Apr 9, 2010.

1. SHARPIE

SHARPIE Hapless Board Owner Staff Member

After 3/4 years of making FSU V Bookies practically the biggest V Loss making V bookie forum on the web ;) Beefie is stepping down...

Or was he :kickass: ? ;)

Loves ya Beefster! xoxox

Course not! Anyway, Im sure you'll all give our new resident bookie your full support and try and win as much V Cash as you can away from him, because... it's Mr V Cash himself.......

:EVILLE: UMBS Go Blue :EVILLE:

2. UMBS Go Blue

UMBS Go Blue KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!

:respec: :40beers: :cheer2: Thank you Beefie for your tremendous service to this board! :cheer2: :40beers: :respec:

...and to my vBank account. :2faced:

Seriously, I appreciate how much work all this must have been for Beefcake, and I can only hope to do half as good a job as he did. Folks, watch for lots of non-skating bets (British election, World Cup, etc.) to tide you over during the skating off-season! :cheer2:

3. Eden

Eden Well-Known Member

Thank you, Beefie! :respec:

And Mr. UMBS, please be kind to us, commoners.
    Leave us some leftovers of your gigantic amount of $$$$.

Good luck, darling! ;)

4. Nan

Nan Just me

The King is dead, long live the King! :respec:

Huge thanks to Beefcake for all the fun and putting up with those of us who had trouble reading. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing UMBS's bets AND hopeful he might provide some tips along the way. :D

5. Dr.Siouxs

Dr.Siouxs Well-Known Member

Meh, good riddance! :EVILLE:

UMBS Go Blue! :respec: :cheer2: :cheer: I shall need much advice as to how to best invest my 39 dollars. :sekret:

6. jamesy

jamesy wind up merchant

Thank you, Beefie, for sparking my vGambling problem. :cheer2:

I don't see many of us prying vcash from UMBS' grip but it will be fun to try.

7. LadyNit

LadyNit moving right along Staff Member

Beefie, I have lurrrrved participating in your vBookie bets. You gave us a fantastic range of wagering opportunities...and your choice of words to describe our betting options was brilliant / hilarious / so very engaging.

Thank you for turning me into a vMillionaire. I enjoyed your reign as King of vBookie land and appreciate your deft skill at designing super appealing bets. Huge hug of thanks to you. (((Beefie))) :respec:

UMBS Go Blue! Wheeeee! I look forward to seeing what the man with the Midas touch can entice us with. Don't forget, we like to win. Keep us amused and happy and we'll keep playing and paying. xoxo

8. numbers123

numbers123 Well-Known Member

Thank you Beefie. You did a tremendous job. Even tho I never understand the logic behind the bets - I bet as I would in RL, who I like, names I like, the skater's niceness factor and in some cases just because.

UMBS - welcome to the role!

9. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

:swoon: All this love. I'm gonna STAY! :D

Nah. It was fun, great fun. But time to go. UMBS will bring in new blood, ergo new ideas, and ergo a new approach to it all. I've only got thismany interests, and at my advanced age not enough energy to :COP: other subjects for bets that you'd all find fascinating. Go Blue will stir it up like only he can stir it up ... creating more interest (and the charm quotient can only improve).

I promise to Yoda the young'n toward writing sweetly generous odds, ala those from moi. Overcoming tremendous somewhat challenging odds to win adds a wee bit more fun to life. Whee, let's all be vWinners!

Thanks, SHARPIE, for your support, and Prancer for blackmailing, er, guilting, er, recommending me to be the V Guru.

AYS, marbri, sweetsparky and 11 others like this.
  10. Simone411

Simone411 aka IceSkate98

Awww! Well ((((Beefie)))), I'm going to miss you and your great bookie threads. I did manage to win back some of my Vcash thanks to you. :lol:

As for your replacement ... Woohoo, ((((UMBS))))!! You're the right one for the job! :40beers: :respec:

11. mpal2

mpal2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the bets Beefie. XOXO

Now for UMBS: hot tub friends get special inside deals right? ;)

12. allezfred

allezfred Old and Immature Admin Staff Member

Thanks for all the hard work Beefie! :cheer2:

Looking forward to winning mucho cash :bribe: (for a change :eek:) off of UMBS Go Blue. :D

13. Prancer

Prancer Jawwalking Staff Member

:drama:

No thanks for my support? For all my threat, er, thread title changes? For playing your eville reindeer games?

You can leave vBookies only as long as you don't go too far. I still need you around here, you know :2faced:.

14. sweetsparky

sweetsparky Pasodoble is coming

:wuzrobbed I´ll miss Beefie´s vbookie command but thanks :respec: for all the great, fun and so diverse vbookies threads :cheer2: even more the tennis related :D :encore:

15. Dave of the North

Dave of the North Well-Known Member

Thanks Beefcake! :smokin::40beers:

Looking forward to what UMBS Go Blue will offer...:cool: But keep the :skandal to a minimum, eh?

16. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Thanks for everything, Beefie:respec:

And best of luck to UMBS Blue :cheer:

17. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

:swoon: I'm feeling a bit like Imeda Marcos tonight ... even the woefully vPoor people are thanking me and telling me how wonderful I am. (Maybe a little Evita thrown in to add the delusion of fabulousness to my embellishment.)

Aw, yes, loves ya Prancer ... and thanks for your :COP: in bilking so many folks of their vNesteggs. Don't despair! As long as tennis, football, and Amazing Race exist, I'll still require thread changes in OTBP and Other Sports. :p

pollyanna and (deleted member) like this.
  18. jlai

jlai Title-less

Thanks for the fun, Beefcake! What great work!

No shot of winning another dime here considering who's bookie. :p

19. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

:D This victory lap is about to hit its 2-year anniversary. Could we unstick* this, now?

"Taps" appreciated, but not mandatory.

*lest it ends up competing with UMBS's retirement announcement :p