Bank Worker Sacked For Being Too Sexy

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by SHARPIE, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Karina1974

Karina1974 Well-Known Member

Have you seen the latest picture of her, leaving court? She wearing a skirt that is so wrinkled in the front (due to it being so tight) that it looks like she slept in it.

2. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

No. Do you have a link?

3. Karina1974

4. Anita18

Anita18 Well-Known Member

To me, it just looks wrinkled. It isn't Monica-Bellucci-in-Matrix-Revolutions tight. :lol:

The waist looks super-tight though.

5. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

Perhaps it's the material (linen?) that is prone to wrinkling rather than the fit. The fit looks fine to me.

6. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Does Gloria Allred hand out onions or something to all her clients? Because they all manage to cry at their press conferences.

7. Gazpacho

Gazpacho Well-Known Member

Yeah, it doesn't look like "wrinkled because I pulled it out of the dryer and dumped it in a pile" wrinkles because they're wrinkled in a patterned way. I have clothes that can get wrinkled from sitting in one position for a long time, especially if it's hot, but she was in a courtroom where I imagine there's air conditioning.

:lol: maybe she makes all her potential clients audition for the role.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  8. alchemy void

alchemy void it's time for the perkolator

How can you take a woman named "Debrahlee" seriously? Regardless of her slutty interpretation of the dress code

9. Prancer

Prancer Jawwalking Staff Member

10. Karina1974

Who knows. She is a walking contradiction who is too dumb to realize you can't throw bouquets to both sides. You can't walk around in skin-tight outfits, especially on the job, and then cry "sexual harassment" when people (and I only see male customers being quoted in the articles I've read -- where are the co-workers who allegedly complained?) take notice. And then she has the nerve to call her situation a "human rights issue?" :duh::scream:

I stole this from the comments section on Huff. Post -

:rofl: Brilliant.