Bachelor Sean (Plus Ashley/JP wedding)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Rob, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

So is anyone going to give "Ready for Love" a shot:

http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/

Its NBC's new dating show. Not sure if this has the train wreck potential of past shows but I might give the premiere episode on 4/9 a look see.

Oh, Sean has made the big time:

a lead story on TMZ about his "diva' ways on DWTS. Ha!

2. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

:lol: Somewhere, Emily is saying "I'll show them what a true diva is!" :drama:

3. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

4. Catherine M

I sorta feel bad for Tenley as she seemed to be totally smitten with Kip. Him, not so much.

Oh well, Desiree's rejects will be hitting the reunion circuit soon so maybe they'll be someone for her in that bunch.

Speaking of Des' season, the frontrunner has been ID by Reality Steve. If he ends up not being the final 1, he's got to be the lead candidate for the next Bachelor.

5. Catherine M

Latest coupling from the reject pile:

Brad and Ashlee!

So if they last, it will have gone something like this:

Brad 2.0-Emily-Sean-Ashlee

And it would make Deanna's head explode if Brad did end up with a Bachelor girl, just not her. And yes I know she's married now but you know it still probably irks her to no end that Brad dumped her. Graham too!

6. shan

shan Well-Known Member

Who is Ashlee? Which season is she from?

7. Catherine M

Sean's season. She was his final 3 and gave him the cold shoulder as he walked her to the limo of doom. Then she sorta got after him at the "women tell all" for leading her on.

Ashlee is from Houston and with Brad branching out into the Houston market with his bars, they got to know each other and now are "dating".

shan and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I started it, but I got bored with the blind portion where he picks 3 of the 4 girls selected by the matchmakers. So I will watch the rest later. Plain White Tim is a cutie though. The guy who is the CEO of a hospital looks like good eye candy.

9. Catherine M

"Ready for love" did drag a bit with just Plain White Tees Tim on but I guess they wanted to go with a "star" and then bring in the two no names next week. Not to be cliche, but I do see chemistry with a couple of the girls. I thought for a minute that he and that one girl were going to do it on the piano!

10. merrywidow

merrywidow Well-Known Member

a la "The Bachelor" times 3. Drawn out & boring.

11. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Really? Rock Star who has had 10 or fewer women (unless he has extra fingers) was going to do it on the piano? Maybe there is something to watch after all.

Do you think he dumped the two women who sang or rapped (or tried to) because he thought they might not be there for the "right reasons."

12. Catherine M

Not sure why Tim let those two go. Could have been cause of their singing. I didn't find Opera girl all that obnoxious. The other one, I did and don't blame him for not choosing her.

Christina, the one that he has mad chemistry with is someone I wonder if he would have chosen if he could have seen her since he admitted that blondes are his preference and Christina is def not blonde.

13. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Looked at Reality Steve's spoilers for Desiree's season. Sounds/looks like she has a good combo of handsome guys and tools.

Re Ready for Love, I have now watched through the recording studio segment. LOL, if the ladies didn't want to interrupt to tell Leah and Tim they could hear every word, why didn't they just leave the room? Looked like there were a lot of spaces in that place. So producer-induced.

14. Catherine M

Did anyone watch "Ready for Love" last night?

Like Ernesto alot. Ben is ok but seems sorta bland. And I hate that his ex is still in the running but got to get the drama in there!

15. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

Sure hope she's only being kept for the drama.

16. Catherine M

Reality Steve is coming out with Desiree's final four soon.

He also says its going to be obvious who is the (potential) final 1 as she's been interested in really only one guy since the beginning. I just hope for her sake that the guy she really likes is into her too and doesn't pull a Graham, bowing out at hometowns. And I can't wait to see what manufactured drama Fleiss comes up with to make things less obvious. He has already decided to do:

have a guy leave because of a girlfriend at home and one guy will have major baby mama drama at home, making Desiree send him home. I think all the single dads get axed early on which is not a surprise.

17. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I expect it's not really single dads getting axed; it's their exes that she wants out of the picture.

18. Catherine M

"Ready for love" has been cancelled.

If I find out who the "winners" were, I'll post. I read on NewFORT that it looked liked from the screencaps that Ben is with Lynsee so at least his annoying ex didn't win!

19. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Really! It was boring, but I thought they would at least finish the season.

20. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

It was such a gross show. Bringing back exes who may have basically been one-night stands...women told to "brand" themselves like they were some product for sale...women eavesdropping on private conversations and NONE of them had the decency to tell those two people they were being heard.... Ready for love?? More like ready for the trash bin.

21. Catherine M

NBC has decided to give "Ready for Love" one more airing tomorrow night. If the ratings go up, it might finish out out the season.

In touch or one of the tabs is claiming Ernesto is with Eva Longoria, who is the "brains" behind this trainwreck. She of course is denying.

In bachelorette news, Desiree is filming hometown dates right now. Hope her brother is tagging along to make sure things go ok!

22. Catherine M

Reality Steve is out with Desiree's final four.

I know some of you don't like going to his site so I will spoil tag who the final four guys were.

Drew, from Arizona
    Zak, from Texas
    Chris, from Seattle, Washington. Former minor league baseball player for the Chicago Cubs. Now a part time model and business guy. Has the markings of "next bachelor" on him if he comes out as the fan favorite

Brooks is the guy Reality Steve's source is saying that Desiree has been interested in from day one. He's from Salt Lake City, Utah ala Jef and one of 10 kids. RS is claiming "he's not ready for marriage" so if he does end up being the final 1, will have to see if she is able to get him to commit longer than 3 months.

Final 4 rose ceremony was last night but RS didn't say who went home but he has a hunch.

23. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

Ready For Love will continue airing online Tuesday, April 30 – Online Only
    “A Vineyard, a Trivia Contest, and a Food Fight”

24. Catherine M

25. Catherine M

Desiree's filming is over with.

Word on the net is

that Reality Steve was right about Desiree only liking one guy from day one and she got engaged to Brooks at the FRC. All reports are that she falls for him very, very early on so its going to be very interesting to see how much Fleiss hides him and ramps up the drama with one guy having baby mama problems and a girlfriend showing up of another guy showing up to confront him, having Lesley and Catherine go on the show to counsel Desiree, etc. All the usual stuff.

I guess the contenders for the next Bachelor will be Chris the ex-baseball player and part time model and Drew, another part time model and business guy from Arizona. Just from reading the stuff online, I'd prefer the regular guy in the final 4, Zak who works in the oil industry in Texas and is not a part time model but I'm guessing Fleiss will pick one of the models. Will see.

Since I like the Bachelorette better than that Bachelor, I'll be tuning in on May 28th for the premiere. And I guess I'll watch the blooper show on May 21st since ABC won't be giving me my Bachelor Pad fix this summer.

26. Catherine M

Just a reminder that the Bachelor Blooper show is on tonight at 8pm EST.

Could use a few laughs so I think I'll tune in.