Bachelor Sean (Plus Ashley/JP wedding)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Rob, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

But there are no tears coming out of her eyes...

So high maintenance.

2. halffull

halffull The most wonderful time of the year :)

Well thank goodness she's gone, that's all I've got to say.

3. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

One thing I have really enjoyed this season is Sean giving roses and sending girls home at random times during the show.

4. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Finally she is gone. Does anyone know how Reality Steven gets all the info before hand? One of the production crews?

5. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THE BADDEST BITCH ON THIS BOARD???!!!???!!! :EVILLE:

6. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

He has always claimed each season its someone different but I'm wondering if it is the same person. This season so far the spoilers have been pretty accurate so whomever spoiled it to him had to be someone very close to the season.

7. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Considering the spoilers
    He can't keep his hands off Lindsay; he seems to have a connection with Des and AshLee, and he's going to propose to Catherine, the girl he seems to know the least about? Even less than Lesley. Catherine is very attractive, but is this just the safe way out for Sean or is it editing? With the spoilers out there, I thought they might have the opportunity to edit up the romance.

8. Catherine M

My thoughts, FWIW:

I haven't really been watching much this season but from just reading NewFORT and seeing some of this season, I'm leaning towards Catherine being Sean's default. Not sure if one of the other girls were his true final one and something goes wrong at the end or if he never really found "love" and just picks Catherine cause he has to pick someone. We'll see how good at acting they both are come the post show media appearances.

9. Sassafras

Or maybe the editing has deliberately been done in such a way that we would not suspect the final rose recipient.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Catherine M

11. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

I expect no less, naturally!!:watch:

I haven't even watched the Bachelor in years, but I still find these threads and the recaps at TWOP highly amusing.

12. halffull

Thanks for posting those. Beautiful wedding and looks like a lot of fun :) I especially loved the night time outdoor pics with the umbrella.

13. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

I've spent more time reading this thread than I have watched Sean's season. We are so much more entertaining! Why, we should do our own show! Okay, I'll be the first Bachelor, and all of you can be the ho's bachelorettes. And I just know that on night one, it's going to be the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer:

14. Sassafras

For the first time ever, everyone will refuse the rose!
    :scream:

15. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Someone's getting a bit "sassy" ;)

Peter, I'd probably watch a show more often if you were featured. Like you, I haven't watched much of this Bachelor -- or much of the last few. Tired of recycled bachelors/bachelorettes. I realize we live in a reduce/reuse/recycle world (OK, at least here in Ontario Canada we seem to be that way) but I really would like to see someone in that part who wasn't a previous "guest".

16. halffull

(((PeterG)))

17. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I think they are going to stick with the recycling for a couple of reasons: By having the star go through a season, they are already well trained on how it works, and ready to play the part that the producers need them to. It's also a big focus group that tells them whether or not the audience is going to support them. And finally, because everyone knows that true love is not the end game here, the chance to potentially be the star of the next season is a huge incentive for people trying out, and then putting their all into it all season.

Each season is just one long audition for the next - and for Bachelor Pad, which is sounds like Tierra has her sights on.

I'm not watching this one at all. It's too bad West doesn't blog any more because I'd watch just so I'd know what he was talking about the next day. Chris's blog can be fun for BTS, but of course too much party line to make it really fun.

18. Catherine M

In Reality Steve's latest blog, he says he has heard both "yes" and "no" to Tierra being engaged to some guy she knew pre-show. I guess we'll see soon if she is indeed engaged as she's now free to talk to the tabloid press.

As for why Fleiss is only casting leads from past seasons, he has given some bs explanation that the audience likes having an existing attachment to the lead, blah, blah, blah.

I have to spoil tag my thoughts on who will be the next bachelorette, if this trend holds true for yet another season:

I think at this point TPTB are looking at the fun, flirty Lindsay and the emotional, damaged AshLee as the bachelorette. How the fan base reacts to AshLee's dumping at final 3 after the fantasy dates might be deciding factor. She seems to have a bigger online fan base than Lindsay at this time. But is she emotionally stable enough to handle being the Bachelorette!?! Doubt it.

19. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I wonder if they would ever consider Courtney who Ben dumped. She's now had her heartbroken, and my bet is that men will fall all over the place to get a shot at her.

20. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

Um, Courtney, well I'm not sure she was right, if you know what I mean. I am not a man but certainly would not fall over the place to get a shot at her because she's, well, nuts!

21. Catherine M

Today's quiz:

Which of Sean's rejects has Arie been "seeing"!?!

Hint: its not Tierra

22. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Is it Kacie B? oh it's Selma.

23. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

Sarah? :p

24. Catherine M

Yep, Selma is the first of many Sean rejects Arie will be sampling.

Well that's if this is remotely true. Who knows with the tabloids.

Wetpaint did come out this afternoon with an "exclusive" that indeed Tierra and her ex are engaged. Good luck with that!

25. halffull

((( ex ))) of Tierra who's no longer an ex

26. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

I will be taking you on the two-on-one date where one of the two leaves mid-date. You know, the date that takes place on a helicopter? :EVILLE:

27. Sassafras

:rofl:

28. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Sorry, this season just gets duller and duller.

29. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

This season seems to be shorter than other seasons. It seems like they just met and they are already meeting familys.

30. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

so Sean didn't know if he wanted to keep Cathrine or not a few weeks before he was engaged??? I just don't see their relationship lasting longer than a few months.