Bachelor Sean (Plus Ashley/JP wedding)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Rob, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Today's quiz:

Which of Sean's rejects has Arie been "seeing"!?!

Hint: its not Tierra
  2. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Is it Kacie B? oh it's Selma.
  3. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

4. Catherine M

Yep, Selma is the first of many Sean rejects Arie will be sampling.

Well that's if this is remotely true. Who knows with the tabloids.

Wetpaint did come out this afternoon with an "exclusive" that indeed Tierra and her ex are engaged. Good luck with that!
  5. halffull

halffull Well-Known Member

((( ex ))) of Tierra who's no longer an ex
  6. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

I will be taking you on the two-on-one date where one of the two leaves mid-date. You know, the date that takes place on a helicopter? :EVILLE:
  7. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

:rofl:
  8. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Sorry, this season just gets duller and duller.
  9. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

This season seems to be shorter than other seasons. It seems like they just met and they are already meeting familys.
  10. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

so Sean didn't know if he wanted to keep Cathrine or not a few weeks before he was engaged??? I just don't see their relationship lasting longer than a few months.
  11. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

Unless it was all just "cover" for the drama since his mind was already made up.
  12. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I'm not watching the show, but if I'm reading comments above right, Sean picked someone fairly early on, just as many others have done in the past. But the show must go on, so they're going to make it look like it was close right up until the final rose ceremony. Ashley, Ali and Jillian all come to mind - they all picked their man pretty much at the beginning, no?
  13. Catherine M

Just a reminder that "Sean Tells All" is on tonight. Not the same as "Women Tell All" which is coming up in a few weeks. Tonight will basically be Sean telling tales about the remaining 3 ladies and some un-aired clips of more Tierra hysterics.

I'm not sure how quickly Sean made his decision for his final 1. I'm actually in the "he's doing the default pick" boat ie he found no one but has to get engaged cause its in the contract.
  14. Catherine M

Sean's improved ratings mean that he was indeed cast in the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars", says Reality Steve.

At least Sean is more likeable than the last bachelor on DWTS, Jake. Hope his final 1 is practicing her clapping and sitting in a chair, looking "in love".
  15. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

It's incentive for them to stay together - the chance for yet more tv exposure.

*barf*
  16. mikemba

mikemba Active Member

You just spoiled the season for me. Why didn't you put a spoiler tag on this?
  17. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

Why did Kracie B. Bad return, anyway? Were the producers under the impression that viewers liked her?
  18. Catherine M

Just a reminder its time for the fantasy date show tonight. I'll probably tune in just to see the pretty scenery of Thailand.
  19. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I think Kacie B. was a "fan favorite" during Ben's season.
  20. Catherine M

Yeah she and the other Emily. One of them probably would have been Bachelorette if Emily Maynard had said "no" and we all know that wasn't going to happen.

In other news, Another of Sean's rejects is "dating" one of Emily's guys. Lesley, from DC is now with Chris. Hopefully he has grown up a bit from his days on Bachelor Pad last summer.

"Women Tell All" was taped over the weekend and that's a big event for getting noticed to be on Bachelor Pad.
  21. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Oh right, Chris was opening a restaurant here.
  22. Catherine M

Lesley is saying that the rumor of her "dating" Chris isn't true.

Who knows, they intermingling is rampant at this time of the season.
  23. Catherine M

After all these years of watching the show, it still amazes me when someone announces they are "in love" with the Bachelor/ette when others are still in the picture! Is the bubble that strong? Does Fleiss give them a card to read from to set up next season?
  24. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Is Arie still with Selma? I thought Courtney was with Arie not too long ago?
  25. Catherine M

Have no idea if Arie is still seeing Selma. He is probably going to keep his options open when it comes to the girls of Sean's season. He and Courtney didn't last long after the initial couple of "dates".
  26. Catherine M

This is the most awkward fantasy date since the other Ashley tried kill time with Constantine!

This AshLee is for sure reading from a Fleiss card.
  27. Catherine M

AshLee is doing a great Bachelorette audition! I think people are going to want to see her as the Bachelorette.
  28. halffull

If AshLee becomes the Bachelorette I will not watch. She is way to big a basket case. Is she the only person in the world who was adopted???? So happy she is gone. She turned physco B when she was sent home. LOL
  29. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Plus Ashlee doesn't have the look. She is not attractive enough to be the next bachelorette. She is more suited for the bachelor pads.
  30. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Sean is in love with Catherine. I can clearly see that.
  31. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

If Kacie B. had stayed longer, she probably would have gotten back on the list of potential Bachelorettes. Instead, she lost her fan favorite status.

I would think the potential candidates now are F2, AshLee, Desiree. Unless Ali F. is up for another round. I just hope that they don't bring back Emily Maynard ever again.

I need to go to Thailand.
    halffull and (deleted member) like this.
  32. halffull

Thailand sure is beautiful :) I hope Desiree is the new Bachelorette. I was sad when she went home :(
  33. Catherine M

According to Reality Steve in his blog tocday, F2 is out as the Bachelorette. Didn't say why but she's not doing it.

He says that the race to be the bachelorette is "wide open".

He mentions:

Desiree
    AshLee
    Lesley
    Sarah

Are in the running.

I'm guessing that if someone from Sean's season doesn't work out, that Emily Maynard, Ali and D-listers outside the franchise but within the ABC family will come into play.
  34. Roxanne

Roxanne New Member

I hope Des is the next Bachelorette. We need Ashlee's craziness on Bachelor Pad.
  35. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

They should do a (semi)celeb Bachelorette. I know they like to work with someone they know who will play the game, but surely someone like Cheryl Burke, who I think has said she'd love to do it, could check all the boxes that the producers need. They like to pretend that it's about casting someone the audience has invested in, but I think that's crap - they'd get more audience by bringing in someone from outside their incestuous little world who brings along their own audience, and a breath of fresh air.
  36. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Maybe Courtney is the next Bachelorette?
  37. Catherine M

The guy that runs "Crazy Days and Nights" is saying that Sean is cheating on his F1 with Emily Maynard.

That would make NewFORT explode so yeah, I hope its true. I know, bad me.
  38. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

I hope it's not true. I hate Emily. She needs to just go away! She is a famewhore.
  39. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

40. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

"Eleven of the twelve celebrities competing on Dancing With the Stars were revealed on Good Morning America Feb. 26: ........ The final contestant will be revealed before the new season begins Monday, March 18."

Oh, I wonder who.