Bachelor Sean (Plus Ashley/JP wedding)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Rob, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I will tape it and see how it goes. Watching the BCS championship tonight.

2. ssminnow

ssminnow Active Member

Haha I'm loving this. A girl whose profession is "jumbotron operator", another whose profession is "professional organizer", and one who showed up in a wedding dress saying "I wish I were more sober right now".

3. Twizzler

Twizzler Well-Known Member

Can someone remind me who Kacie B. is? Was she the one whose father is a taxidermist? Can't remember, but on of the girls referred to her parents as being "deal breakers" on Ben's season.

4. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

All I remembered about Kacie B was that she had huge boobs. She seems to have lost some weight.

5. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

She was the one from Ben's season that was from a small town in Tennessee and her parents/family were very, very conservative and Ben's hometown date with her didn't go well at all and he kicked her to the curb. She then flew to Switzerland on the Producers dime to warm him about eville Courtney.

After Ben's season she was thought to be the frontrunner for the Bachelorette gig but Emily got it instead.

6. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I think Kacie B. got the first one on one - the dinner date in Sonoma or Napa or whatever. She was the sweet frontrunner until Courtney caught Ben's eye. Religious family (which is why she's back for Sean of Faith). I didn't think she had huge boobs. In fact I think I recall Courtney making a crack about her having a little boy's body. http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelo...he-final-four-episodes-of-ben-flajniks-season

I think Nikki was the one who was more well-endowed.

The jumbotron operater was Paige the fan from Bachelor Pad 3. The 50 Shades of Grey girl cracked me up - what a nut.

7. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

oh yeah, I got them mixed up. oopssy.

8. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I'm home sick (day 2) and am bored so I'm going back on my vow of not watching Sean's season (b/c he seems so bland and boring).

I'm up to episode 2 and all I can think about is what the heck happened to Tierra's eyebrows?? :yikes:

9. Catherine M

Hope you feel better soon, Shan.

I still haven't watched yet but might tune in when they leave the mansion in a few episodes and take this journey on the road as I always enjoy seeing the scenery of the locales Fleiss & company pick out for their unrealistic dates!

10. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

So has Sean bored all of you away? I am still watching. Actually, he has a very attractive group, but the claws are coming out.

Who is the producer's pick? Amanda?

Kacie B - numbskull. Cuz whining about girl drama to Ben did so much for you the last time, figured it would work on Sean?

11. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

Sean seems like a nice guy, it's hard to envision things not working out with whomever he picks because he is so nice I can't see him dumping anyone, well ok maybe if whoever it is is the dumper. But there surely are not any deep intellectual conversations going on here. Maybe the pace will pick up soon, perhaps as someone mentioned when they start to travel.

12. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

What was worse - KCB's tragic dress or her whining to Sean? :scream:

13. Catherine M

I might tune in tonight for the first time this season, since the herd has been thinned out a bit and I'm curious to see if Tierra is a batsh*t crazy as people are saying.

And FYI, there is a second episode this week on Tuesday night. Why, I have no idea.

14. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

This season is pretty boring. I feel like Tierra is copycatting Courtney because it worked for her....

15. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I flipped by last week for about 5 minutes at the start of the group date (they were all dressed in workout gear, not sure what they did), and my first thought was that all the girls looked like teenagers. Then saw the shopping/sit down to dinner part of another date, which seemed entirely awkward.

Bachelor Sean seems like a genuine guy though - glad he didn't end up with Emily. If there are any nice girls in the bunch, I'd say he'd be one for a real relationship that could last beyond the tell all show.

16. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I went to bed before the end of the cocktail party last night. I figured he was going to get rid of Robyn. Why doesn't Des or someone just ask him if he prefers a strong confident woman or a damsel in distress because he seems to be responding to the damsels in distress.

17. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

This season is like Bachelor: Fear Factor. They seem to be amping up the 'let's see how many 'ladies' need bandages' factors. Of course, Tierra's an accident waiting to happen at all times.

Bravo to Sean for bringing the other 'team' back into the date. He's realized it's not about the competition, it's about finding his soul mate for the next 6 months until the contract expires.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  18. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if Cathrine is still working at Amazon?

19. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

I watched about one minute of the very first episode and thought, "SEEN IT!!!" Last night I watched bits and pieces just because this thread was bumped up. I loved the wide shots of Montana...it's stunningly beautiful there! Plus I enjoyed the shirtless-beefcake-Sean shot, the bulging thighs in jeans shot and the laying back with legs crossed crotch shot. Was not satisfied with the butt shots though. I think I prefer trim guys to beefier guys.

Oh I'm sorry, am I being superficial in a thread about this television program??

:p

smurfy and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Catherine M

Just a reminder that there is an episode tonight at 9pm EST.

Who knows if Tierra will be on or off her meds.

21. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Tierra= Gretchen Wilson.

22. Catherine M

Just a heads up that Fleiss has been touting on twitter that tonight's episode is the BEST ONE EVER!

Who knows if that's remotely true but I'm curious to see what exactly he is so excited about. I'll be out for Lundi Gras festivities tonight so I'll have to watch later in the week, after I recover from the Mardi Gras holiday!

23. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

This show is still on -- he's not proposed to the love of his life yet? :D

24. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Has any program in television history so continuously topped itself over and over and over again. It is quite amazing when you stop and think about it.

Rob and (deleted member) like this.
  25. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

Not as much as the Grammys apparently, which last night continually promised yet another "Grammy Moment" before every performance :p

26. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

Tierra's nervous breakdown, probably.

27. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

:rofl: The most dramatic rose ceremony ever EVERY SINGLE TIME! It is truly inspiring.

28. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

Tierra probably went ballistic when and if she didn't get a rose, or she finally was caught being so nasty to everyone and he threw her off before the rc.

29. halffull

halffull The most wonderful time of the year :)

One can only hope ;)

30. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

Geez, Peter. It's so callous of you not to take these people's search for true love seriously. You really think it's just a collection of famewhores and people who are there for the booze and partying or love to be seen in a bikini/speedo? I still can't believe PBS turned down The Bachelor. It would have fit in perfectly with all the rest of its highbrow programming.