Bachelor Pad 3--Spoilers

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Catherine M, Jul 23, 2012.

1. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Is it true that Rachel just got an endorsement deal with Kleenex (TM)? :rolleyes:

Sassafras and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

She was so played.

3. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

Not sure why people think it's funny that Nick said he'd do one thing, then did something else. I get that it's a "game", but I'm not seeing the humor here.

4. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Because nearly every one of them lied to each other or betrayed each other practically every day all the way through the show, except Nick. He saved his big lie for when the lie would pay the big bucks. And then a number of them act shocked that he lied.

What is with the Bachelor announcement? It will be really anticlimactic if they announce Sean now.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    Cruella and (deleted member) like this.
  5. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

I vote Nick as the new Bachelor. Rachel can come back as one of the 25. :watch:

6. halffull

halffull The most wonderful time of the year :)

Love that Nick did "keep". He's right, he played the game his way. No one gave him any credit for flying low the whole season. Good for him to run away with the whole thing. It would have been different if he and Rachel had been together longer and worked together but he owed her nothing and that's what she got. It is a "game" after all.

7. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

I went over to NewFORT today to see if anyone there had any inside info and still nothing. If it is going to be Sean, why the delay in releasing the news? Could be that maybe the ABC execs are holding out for a "name".

I guess we'll see soon as filming is suppose to begin on Saturday!

8. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

Maybe it'll be Chris Harrison? :lol:

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  9. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

She was played when she would have been playing. When you sob and whine and moan about "your man" leaving a GAME SHOW as if he was being immediately sent to the guillotine, you are a liability instead of a teammate. I am so glad Nick got a chance to finally drop so much dead weight. Rachel is possibly the worst game show teammate in the history of reality television.

If Nick was honest and told Rachel that he'd choose the "KEEP" option, there is no way she would have picked "SHARE". So both would choose KEEP and both would get zero dollars. Honesty was not an option.

I wouldn't exactly call it "funny" but it's amusing how oblivious Rachel is. She was not only like a lifeless body that Nick had to carry on his bag, but a nattering, whining, sobby body that had to be lugged around. What a piece of work she is... :blech:

10. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

Flo from TAR3 comes to mind. Zach shouldn't have had to give her a dime of the winnings.

11. Catherine M

Didn't feel like starting a new thread but is anyone from Canada going to be watching Bachelor Canada when it starts airing on October 3rd?

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/

Just from the few bios of the girls that have been released, it looks like it has some potential especially if a couple are "there for the wrong reason"!!

12. luna_skater

luna_skater Well-Known Member

I cannot WAIT for this. I was howling reading and watching the interviews that are on the site. A pastor, a Playboy model, and someone named Bubba? How can this not be sheer entertainment? And from the previews they've shown on TV, our Bachelor looks to be a crier! Wheeee!

13. Catherine M

Not a surprise but its Sean as the next Bachelor. Reality Steve said ABC has been in Dallas shooting Sean's opening piece this week. He would know since he lives in Dallas too and I'm sure has many spies feeding him information!

14. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Why in the world would Fleiss post that "when we announce it, you will know why it took so long."

15. Catherine M

Lord knows why Fleiss posted that on twitter.

I was hoping for new blood but I guess Sean will work as long as he has his shirt off.

I can see the ladies go all crazy over him and more importantly "winning". Hopefully it will be another Ben/Courtney and Jake/Vienna situation as I love it when the lead goes for the most hated girl in the house!!

16. Rafter

Rafter Well-Known Member

Ugh!!! This will be so boring!

17. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Maybe it is just because they/ve decided to announce it on the Dancing with the Stars premiere show. So they had to wait to Sept 24 because that is when the premiere is?

18. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

Oh man, they picked Yawn for the next Bachelor? That guy was so borrrrring. Will likely sit out of that season.

19. Catherine M

Yeah the delay was probably nothing to do with making up their minds but just wanting to take advantage of the DWTS all stars premiere as Reality Steve thinks that they'll have Sean in the audience for DWTS premiere on September 24 and then start filming his season later that night.

20. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

It looks like there will be at least three of us with some spare time on their hands come January. I'm also passing on the Stepford Husband.

21. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I want to sit out every season, but just when I thought I was out, they JUST PULL ME BACK IN.:scream::yikes::slinkaway

22. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

so it's Sean? I was hoping for Charlie Sheen.... on well..

23. Cruella

Cruella New Member

Why don't they just make it Michael Stagliano and watch the crazies line up? Is it because he's too busy with his "music" career? :scream:

24. Catherine M

Don't feel like starting a thread for Sean's season yet since it doesn't air till January but tonight he meets the 25 ladies Fleiss has cast for him.

Reality Steve has the names of 10 of the girls and one of them is from Bachelor Pad 3.0.

No, not one of the twins. (Yay for Fleiss for not bringing them back) Nor Donna and her twins.

Its Paige, the fan that went home night one.

And RS is reporting that while Sean was recently in NYC, he hooked up with crazy Jenna from Ben's season. So that bodes well for a crazy ass season, if Sean likes the craaaaazzzzzeeee!

25. Catherine M

More Sean season gossip:

This season's returning contestant is Kacie B. But unlike Shawntel, she is there from night one.

Be interesting to see how long she lasts as she and Sean were pretty flirty on twitter the past few months. Knowing the Bachelor pre-show didn't give Shawntel an advantage but by the 3rd episode when Shawntel joined the party Ben was already with Courtney and wasn't going to mess that up. Kacie coming in from night one gives her a better chance.

If you want to see the other 24 girls cast, ABC has their headshots up on their website; the only ones missing are Paige and of course Kacie B; they'll be saved for a big reveal later. Fleiss loves that sh*t:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelo...orettes/1019280?cid=bach_announcement_gallery

26. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

27. Catherine M

I personally think that Ben did check out of the relationship for a few weeks when Courtney's excessive cattiness was being broadcast but for whatever reason he decided to "engage date" her after getting back together at the ATFR taping. Did he just want to sell more wine ? Or do they really want this to work? Who knows.

FWIW, Us Weekly has a new cover story on Emily and Jef. They have quotes from Jef's ex girlfriend claiming that Jef demanded that Emily give him half of Emily's bachelorette fee to keep up appearances after catching her texting or whatever she was doing with Matt Leinart.

28. Catherine M

Just a couple of bits of news from Bachelor/ette land:

1. Bachelor Canada starts tomorrow night on CityTV. If anyone gets to watch, please post your thoughts, comments etc on ole Brad and all the crazy girls fighting over him! Hopefully the episodes or at least clips will be showing up on Youtube for Americans to watch.

Here's the list of the bachelorettes:

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/bachelorettes/

2. According to Us Weekly and Wetpaint, Ashley and JP have set a wedding date in December and ABC will be broadcasting. For me Ashley, got really, really, really lucky with JP. First that he even joined the cast and secondly that he was able to get over her boohooing her eyes out over Bentley. Then they did the smart thing and lived in the real world for awhile and now are ready to take the next step. By far the most real couple ever from this show.

29. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I've been thinking all along that they should bring Kacie back for Sean due to the religious thing.

30. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

I've got a soft spot for Ashley. She wasn't the one they wanted and Fleiss and his scummy crew could have nipped the Bentley thing in the bud by showing her ANY of his freaking comments. We don't know what they fed her about him to produce the level of hysterics leading to Hong Kong. But, once she got rid of him for good, we saw the JP story start. So, I hope they make it. (And yes, I believe in unicorns too). :lol:

As for eyebrows and stupid hair, eh, the less heard from them, the better. :p