Bachelor Pad 3--Spoilers

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Catherine M, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Couple of tidbits from Reality Steve's latest blog:

1. Michael had a girlfriend back home while on BP3; and he's with her still. Guess she didn't mind him looking for love on the pad since he was just on there to try to sell more of his music. I don't know if Rachel knew of this girl or not.

2. Blakeley is moving to Portland, Oregon to live with Tony and his son. Rumor is that Tony will pull a Blake and propose at the finale taping, which is being filmed this weekend.

3. RS is still sticking with his "Roberto is the next Bachelor" but is confused by the developments on twitter with Roberto going to Costa Rica with Chelsea from Survivor. I guess we will know soon if Roberto did indeed back out.

Oh, one more thing, both RS and Ashley Spivey mentioned in their recaps that the "Love don't come easy" song choice was very interesting considering that Wes and Blakeley had something going on during one of the reunions.

2. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

3. Catherine M

When MeAnna first got engaged to Stephen, they were shopping around a reality TV show and double wedding with Holly & Micheal but there weren't any takers. Then Holly and Michael broke up, got back together, broke up again, Michael cried all over Bachelor Pad 2 when Holly finally moved on with Blake and by then, no one really cared that MeAnna actually had gotten twin Stephen to the altar.

4. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

5. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Hay bales never go out of style.

6. heckles

Says the former Hee Haw Honey.

7. Catherine M

I don't feel like finding Emily's thread but there's major stuff going on with her and Jef.

1. Us Weekly has a new cover story coming out tomorrow saying that at a family reunion for his family over the weekend that he confronted Emily about sex texts to some guy he found on her phone. Big fight, she left, blah, blah, blah

2. Jef and Emily issue strong denial to People magazine yesterday, saying the cheating stories are 100% false, that they are happy, blah, blah, blah.

3. Jef's brother, who was at the reunion, is standing by the US Weekly story 100%

So someone is lying. Is it brother Jef? Is it Jef & Emily? As they all can't be right.

8. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Former?

9. Roxanne

Roxanne New Member

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  10. Catherine M

Poor Mama and Papa Holm. I'm sure they didn't expect Jef to be calling his brother a liar on twitter when he signed up for this stupid show.

Let all this be a lesson to wannabe famehos:

Your family's sanity isn't worth the 15 minutes of fame after the tabloids get done with you.

11. heckles

I keep dreaming of the day that Hee Haw will make its triumphant return, and I don't mean in rerun form. Until then, I busy myself with alternate tawdry displays of trashy humor, dull-witted men and gratuitous cleavage...hence my viewership of Bachelor Pad.

12. Catherine M

Emily's rumored sexting buddy is Matt Leinart, backup QB of the Oakland Raiders.

This is not going to end well for her if she was indeed sexting a pro athlete while engaged to Jef. I guess she'll be doing another People magazine cover story soon about how everything went so wrong, blah, blah, blah.

13. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

HAHA.

Shoulda picked Arie, that way they both could still sext.

14. Rafter

Rafter Well-Known Member

Oh this is juicy. I admit I'm loving it. :lol:

My first thought is that you had to know Emily couldn't stay away from a professional athlete. :shuffle:

15. Catherine M

If Emily thought for a moment that she could get a ring out of Leinart like Kristin Cavallari did with Jay Cutler, she'd be dumping Jef today. But since Leinart has never shown any interest in settling down, all Emily is going to get out of this is some bad press and most probably another broken bachelor/ette engagement.

16. Cruella

Cruella New Member

Gross. Matt Leinart is one of the biggest manwhores around. Emily's even stupider than I thought -- and that's saying a lot.

Rob and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Rafter

Rafter Well-Known Member

:rofl:

18. Cruella

Cruella New Member

New conspiracy theory: Fleiss hasn't locked down the next Bachelor yet, so he planted the rumour in the tabs to facilitate a breakup, milk the woe-is-me drama, and capture Jef's "healing journey" as the next Bachelor. ;)

19. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

Ugh, if he is the Bachelor, it might be the first season I'd miss.

20. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Monday Movie Night at PeterG's pad!!! :watch:

21. Catherine M

Fleiss is having a meeting today with ABC execs to make the final decision on who will be the next Bachelor.

Not sure who I think it will be. Something about this big meeting makes me wonder if they are indeed going for a "name" like Ryan Lockte

22. Rafter

Rafter Well-Known Member

I hope it's not Sean. I found him to be incredibly boring on Emily's season.

As much as I can't stand Lochte, I actually think it would be interesting having him as The Bach. I saw on People's website that he is in NYC right now too. Hmmm.

23. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

As much as I like Arie, Lochte is perfect. He's hot, he's famous, he'd pee in the pool. The crazies would be over the top. Its a win win.

24. merrywidow

merrywidow Well-Known Member

I vote for Prince Harry!

25. Catherine M

I really think that Ryan Lochte is in the mix as I've never known Fleiss to be meeting with "high level ABC execs" over the decision. Maybe he's getting the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ that Ryan wants.

That said, now watch it be Sean. Nothing against him but I really don't want to see some insurance agent from Dallas look for a "wife' on TV.

The gang over on NewFort have been tracking Arie and he's been up in the San Fran area, racing. Even had dinner with Ben last night. So maybe Arie's in the running too.

26. heckles

I hope Fleiss gets some new blood in there, as I haven't been that impressed lately when a runner-up from a previous season is used. Brad's seasons spawned Deanna, Ashley and Emily, and none were particularly interesting IMO. Ben bit royally. Trista was a runner-up who had a good season when she was Bachelorette, but that was a decade ago.

27. Catherine M

Well People magazine, the official mouthpiece for all things bachelor/ette is running a poll on who should be he next bachelor and its Ryan vs Sean. No Roberto and no Arie as a choice.

Me thinks that if they can work it out with Lochte and his reps, he'll be the next bachelor. If not, then by default it will go to Sean, keeping the damn Brad linage going AGAIN.

28. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

this weeks BP was a bit ZZZZ.

29. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

shh...you'll wake the crickets!!!

30. heckles

Crap, now I can't get Sister Christian out of my head.