Bachelor Pad 3--Spoilers

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Catherine M, Jul 23, 2012.

1. luna_skater

luna_skater Well-Known Member

Not yet; I think this fall?

2. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Just a reminder for those not tuning into taped Olympic coverage tonight, its time for episode 2!

Over/Under of the number of times Ed is shown drunk?!? I'll go with 3!

3. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

What if he's drunk the entire episode? :lol:

4. Catherine M

I think I need brain bleach after that last scene with Ed!

Chris is just awful, leading Blakeley on like that. Can't stand him.

5. Catherine M

Well glad that Jamie decided to send boring Ryan home over Ed as Ed and his pickle were made for this show!

6. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

so who got voted off? I missed it. Too busy watching the Olympics.

7. Catherine M

The twins kept arguing with each other over who knows what and Britney decides she wants to leave. This upsets Erica as she has a crush on David and during the wild pool party, she and David made out. Britney gets her way and in the early morning, after keeping the entire house up all night with their fighting, they leave. Chris Harrison informs the group at the cocktail party that all the girls are safe for this elimination cause the twins left.

Then Kalon decides to play puppet master and gets his new girlfriend Lindzi to get her former cast mates to vote out Ryan cause he is creepy. Lindzi, Rachel, Jaclyn and Blakeley all vote him out. Reid gets wind of this and he sees his chance to get Ed out and he wants to save his friend Ryan. So he gets Donna, Erica Rose and Sarah to all vote for Ed, who is carrying a vote from the competition cause he was voted as the worst. Sarah's vote is a big WTF as the night before, she and Ed were in the boom-boom room (that's Fleiss dumb name for the hook up room) doing whatever under the sheets. Sarah cries, tells Ed she voted for him, he gets upset and it turns out Jamie is the deciding vote. Ryan had been her partner and since she was desperate to hook up with fugly Chris, she votes Ryan out. All good stuff!

8. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Creepy in the "his tan is so daaaaark" sense? Bachelor Pad: Aryan Nation continues next Monday at 8pm! :p

9. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

so anyone still watching this show?

10. Catherine M

I watched last night.

Chris sure thinks highly of himself. Either that or he was reading from Fleiss' script really well.

I hope poor Jamie didn't watch or if she did, with lots of booze to numb the pain. Girl needs professional help.

Ed & Jaclyn's "date" was actually pretty nice.

Who would have thought that Kalon would turn out to be one of the better guys!!? And from the previews, it looks like things get serious with him and Lindzi.

11. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

That really surprised me.

12. Rafter

Rafter Well-Known Member

I've only watched two episodes so far and I must say I'm complelely disinterested. I think the cast sucks. I don't even know or remember who most of these people are... Ryan, Sarah etc.

On the subject of Ryan though, he is my nephew's tennis coach in Minn. :lol:

Did they bring the fans in because they couldn't get anyone else to do it?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  13. Catherine M

I read somewhere--Reality Steve, NewFORT, can't remember where--that alot of people had a hard time getting off of work for a month (Fleiss increased the time committed this time around) so maybe that's why the cast isn't as good as past years.

Doesn't help that Ashley's season was so weak in the guy department (Only Nick from her season is on this year) and the last time around, William was a complete dud, Ames left early; only Blake amounted to anything and that's cause he made Melissa go crazy and got the girl over fan fav Michael.

As you go back into past season, lots of these guys have moved on. From Ali's season alone, Roberto has a new girlfriend, Cape Cod Chris is married to Peyton, Jesse Beck is already married with a child, Ty Brown has a serious girlfriend (or he might be married already too), Justin has already been on the show, etc. And pretty much every guy from Jillian's season has been on the show already--Jake, Wes, Michael (twice), Man Code Dave, Juan, Jesse Kovacs, along with Ed & Reid.

Sarah was cast for two reasons: she's best friends with Erica Rose off show and she hooked up with Reid in Vegas at a reunion, though that was never mentioned.

14. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

So if Roberto has a new girlfriend, does that mean we get Arie? Or Sean? I hope Arie!!!

15. Catherine M

No official word that Roberto is out as Bachelor but I've read on a couple of different sites that he's got a special lady in his life now that he's not willing to break up with to do the show.

So that leads us with either Arie or Sean. Fleiss has been running informal polls on twitter and hasn't made a decision. He said that he has been pouring over the footage and its tough to choose the next guy. I'm sure some of the delay has to do with negotiations with one or both abiout how much money, what control the lead will have, etc.

Oh, Fleiss has teased that Ryan Lochte is being looked at too but some ABC exec shot that down on Wetpaint.

16. Catherine M

Just read Reality Steve's latest blog and he's saying that Roberto is still the main contender to be the Bachelor, that the news that he has a girlfriend is false.

The Arie fans haven't taken this news well and are hoping RS is wrong.

We should know in a few weeks when Bachelor Pad finale is filmed as Fleiss will want to trot out the Bachelor then, like he did last year with Ben.

One more bit of news from Bachelor/ette land, Jillian's new boyfriend is Canadian snowboarder Justin Pasutto. Hope he's a better match than ole 2-girlfriend at home Ed!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  17. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I think he's nuts to go all the way back to Roberto if he can get Arie.

18. Catherine M

One word: Minority

And another word: Cassie

I don't think Fleiss is eager to expose himself to further litigation by casting someone with ties to a main producer like Arie has with Cassie, even if it was years ago. They still dated and had a pre-existing relationship before he was cast on the Bachelorette.

But we'll see.

19. heckles

heckles Well-Known Member

There's not the drama of the last season's Krazey and Sausage, but Chris and Blakeley manage to bring the weird.

Oh, who am I kidding? This show is pretty lame.

20. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

:cheer2: for brand-new viewers!!! :cheer:

21. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

I thought Ryan Lochte was the next Bachelor for some reasons.

22. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

I guess Fleiss peed all over the idea?

23. Catherine M

So its been raining here in New Orleans for days so I spent some time yesterday not doing yard work and trolling around on NewFORT.

Here's what I came up with:

1. Jemily fans are scary about their obsession with Jef & Emily's every move.

2. Roberto went to Costa Rica with Chelsea from Survivor last week. Does this rule him out as the next Bachelor? Who knows.

3. The NewFORTers are adamant that Ryan Lochte not be the next Bachelor and are getting antsy that Fleiss hasn't named anyone yet.

4. Looks like the only two couples to come out Bachelor Pad 3 are Kalon & Lindzi and Blakeley & Tony. Who would have thought that Kalon of all people would be one of the guys to find love.

5. Courtney & Ben recently celebrated their 9 month anniversary. Not sure if they took out the time he was seeing other people during the show's airing!

24. Catherine M

I can honestly say that Chris is my least favorite person to ever appear on this stupid show. He makes me yearn for Wes, Man Code Dave and Jake!

25. Cruella

Cruella New Member

Speaking of Wes, did you catch his song during Tony & Blakeley's slow dance? I NEVER wanted to hear that song again.

Not a Chris fan either, but that was a potentially brilliant move bringing Erica in to the room with him! Let's see how it plays out...

26. Cruella

Cruella New Member

:lol: at Rachel's breakdown!

27. Catherine M

I loved, loved, loved that Wes' "Love don't come eeeeeeaaaaassssssyyyyy" was playing during Blakeley and Tony's slow dance. Brilliant move by the editors.

I actually like Blakeley so I was glad to see her have a little fun with Tony. And since it pissed Chris off so much, glad to see them win the challenge!

And I agree, Chris' move to have Erica witness his vote was very smart. Dumb of Mike to make his move BEFORE all the votes were cast. Didn't he learn anything from Reid's bumbling attempts at strategy!?

According to Chris Harrison's EW blog this morning, Rachel was going to leave with Michael but he was finally able to talk her into staying. Poor mute Nick having to team up with a reluctant Rachel by default.

28. Rafter

Rafter Well-Known Member

The last two episodes have been better for me. Last week's episode was very interesting especially Jamie and all her issues.

Chris is a total pig. Can't stand him. Ed is such a user. Don't ever see him with Jaclyn in the "real world". And is it just me, or does he seem drunk 99% of the time?

Pretty much all of the girls bug me to no end. Especially Sarah and Blakely. Have no idea what LindZi sees in Mr. Plastic Surgery, Kalon.

Sadly, Reid came off as quite dumb in last week's episode. So disappointing.

29. Cruella

Cruella New Member

Agree, it was the funniest moment of the night -- even if it made my ears bleed. Would have been even more entertaining if they'd saved it to use in some scene with Ed, given the Jillian connection. ;)

I liked his quote from next week's preview: "I'm partnered up with a widow."

30. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I cracked up at Wes' song.

And at Erica Rose - she was a riot there at the end.

Smart move by dumb Chris.