Bachelor Pad 3--Spoilers

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Catherine M, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Its back, the only show I will continue to watch once the Olympics start! I'll keep the spoilers to a minimum as I know its not that all important of who goes when.

Couples most looking forward to seeing in action:

Lindzi & Kalon

Blakeley & Tony, Reality Steve is right, WTF is Tony thinking with Blakeley.

Anyone and Ed

Not looking forward to:

Rachel & Michael Stagliano, I've had enough of ole Michael on this show

Chris & the three girls he goes through. So much for being heartbroken, huh Chris!!?

2. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

The official site as all the pictures and bios for those who need a refresher.

3. shan

shan Well-Known Member

What on earth is Blakely wearing???? And the fans? :lol: This is going to be such a trainwreck... I hope it keeps my attention more than the actual seasons of the Bachelor/ette do.

4. ssminnow

ssminnow Active Member

first time watching, wow this show is batsh!t crazy. love it! way more interesting than the last bachelor and bachelorette already.

5. Catherine M

Ed is perfect for this show.

6. shan

shan Well-Known Member

:rofl: at the contestants whining about fans competing. Yeah Sarah you "earned" the right to be on Bach. Pad. Meanwhile, I don't have a clue who you are. :scream:

7. Catherine M

Jillian must either be mortified about being engaged to Ed or she doesn't give a sh*t!

8. Catherine M

Blakeley is going to bring the tears big time this season. Another great casting choice!

9. shan

shan Well-Known Member

Blakely reminds of MileyCyrus. I'm loving how she is crying and feeling betrayed on night 1. :drama:

So we get another 40 min?

10. Catherine M

David is sooooo dumb. Feel sorry for fan Chris.

Rumor is one of the bachelor guys is now dating a fan so I'm wondering if its Reid and Paige!? She didn't last long but she made a good impression.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  11. shan

shan Well-Known Member

Shoot I missed the end. Who was voted out this week? I'm assuming Chris. And I agree David is an idiot.

I found Erika Rose somewhat likable last summer, but she's coming across as really bratty this summer.

12. Catherine M

Fan Chris and Paige are gone. Fan Chris was pissed at David running his mouth so he was the swing vote and voted to keep Erica over Paige.

13. shan

shan Well-Known Member

aww and Paige was the "normal" fan. Isn't Donna the one who wants to wear a bikini 24/7?

14. Catherine M

Yes, she wants to wear her bikini 24/7. Michael told Reid that the "guys" wanted to keep Donna over Paige cause of her looks.

Paige leaving over her totally sucks. Oh well. Hope the rumors about a fan dating a guy from the show are about Paige as she seemed pretty nice and normal.

15. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

So my cable goes out right before it starts last night :mad::mad::mad:

But comes back in time for me to pvr the west coast feed :):):)

So will watch tonight :rollin::rollin::rollin:

16. Catherine M

Its worth the wait. One of Fleiss better casts. Stars, IMHO are:

Blakeley: took up right where Melissa left off with her immediate possession of Chris!

Jaclyn: for a someone lacking in the looks department, she totally makes up for being a total bitch. Perfect for this show!

Lindzi: just cause I love that all the guys wanted to meet her the most and we all know who she ends up with!

Erica Rose: I don't have a problem with her stirring things up. That's why she was cast and she embraces it

Jamie: willing to slut it up and "steal" Chris away from Blakeley

Ed: probably should make a trip to Celebrity Rehab next

Reid: just cause he's Reid

Nick: didn't say a word but still looks so good without his shirt on

The only ones I didn't like were fan David and the twins and I can't see how they don't go next since the entire house hates them.

Girls much more interesting than the boys but that's usually the case since once Fleiss mixes in some booze, single guys looking to hook up and the cash prize, they all tend to go CRAZY!

17. Cruella

Cruella New Member

Catherine, did you see that those skanky twins were also on Jersey Shore? :lol:

Nick looked way better as a blonde. Has Jamie has something done to her face? Ed makes my skin crawl. I can't believe Rachel's last name is "Trueheart;" can that be real? And I love Reid more than ever!

18. Catherine M

Yeah, saw that about the twins. Didn't see that season of Jersey Shore but read that the Virgin stalked Mike and the non-Virgin got with Vinny.

Their parents must be so proud!

Guess it really doesn't matter what the Twins are like as even if David hadn't had diarrhea of the mouth and blabbed to everyone his big plan for the fans to take over the house, I still think they were going to be targets, just the way most reacted to their presence. I think Ryan and Reid, two outsiders themselves among the alums were the only ones open to having Paige stay. I don't count Kalon since he was more about getting back at Erica.

19. luna_skater

luna_skater Well-Known Member

THAT'S why they look so familiar! Trashy reality TV whores FTW.

I didn't really get into the first two BP, but am LOVING this one. It helps that I'm familiar with more of the cast members this time. I was also :confused: and :lol: at everyone being so indignant about the fans' presence. Um, who were all of you exactly before you got on the Bachelor/ette? That's right, a bunch of nobodies, and FANS made you famous, as Chris pointed out in his blog: http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/07/24/chris-harrison-bachelorette-finale-bachelor-pad-premiere-blog/

Ed was :rofl:. He's really throwing himself into the experience. :lol:

Can't wait for next Monday! :cheer2:

(Also, I think that's the most smilies I've ever used in one post.)

20. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

21. Catherine M

Reality Steve is up with his recap. I found it amusing, if anyone cares to read. You just have to skim over his fight with Holly and a couple of pages of reader emails (well those can be amusing too).

He mention that Reid moved on from Paige, very very quickly.

22. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

I miss Melissa.....

23. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

I think she's worse than bratty.

24. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

I like Erica. They should have brought Melissa and Gia back. I know Gia is dating but.. I am kinda disappointed so far. We need people that we love to hate.. someone like Vienna and shit breath Kasey.

25. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I thought the whole thing was de-lishus. :rollin:

I had a million comments while I was watching, but now I think I'll just remind myself to take notes next week. :lol:

26. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Can't watch the video cause I'm in Canada, eh!

27. Catherine M

Please take notes Jenny as from the previews the season only looks to get better, especially after the annoying twins and delusional David are gone.

Fleiss took to twitter yesterday over the low ratings (around 4.4 million watched) asking why people didn't watch, so I hope ABC won't be pulling the plug on this show. If they do, hopefully one of the cable networks will pick it up as there is so much potential in all these folks wanting to extend their 15 seconds of fame.

Just curious, did Bachelor Canada start yet with that ex CFL player?

28. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

I think that Jaclyn is gearing up to be awful.

Too bad they didn't get Jenna - she'd have filled in for Melissa/Michelle.

29. Catherine M

I read an interview with Jenna (why I read this crap is one thing and why I can remember reading is another) where she said that she was on the final list of contestants and at the last moment was pulled. Not sure who she lost out to, as she was one of the bigger names to come from Ben's season.

I guess they wanted Jaclyn, Rachel and Blakeley for the whole frenemy story line and Lindzi cause she was the one all the guys wanted to meet so it must have come down to her and Jamie and I'm not sure why Jamie was cast over Jenna. If the crazy rantings that Jamie has posted about having a boyfriend but she still went on Bachelor Pad and its all Chris' fault she cheated on said boyfriend that she put on facebook that Reality Steve brought over to his blog yesterday, maybe that's why!

30. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I have to wonder how many people are clearing their schedules for the Olympics, and not starting any new series until it's over.

Plus, in summer I'm influenced by weather. If it's nice out, I'll skip shows just to sit out on the deck, like so many others in northern climates who want to maximize their sunshine and outdoor time while they can. I pvr some shows, but if they pile up too much I'll end up deleting without ever watching.

Another explanation might be what a dud Bachelorette was. If you weren't watching, you might have missed all the promos, and not have interest in seeing the same guys again. And maybe there's just too much similar competition with BB, Glass House, Real World, Jersey Shore and the like.

If it goes to cable, I really hope that it's a network we get in Canada, and that we get it in real time instead of months later. The advantage might be that they can save money on censors :lol: