Asking a favor from my (opera loving) friends!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by skateboy, Jun 22, 2014.

1. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, asking a favor--your online votes! As many of you know, I work as a manager for opera singers. I represent a fantastic tenor, Young-Ha Kim. He is competing to be a finalist in the Paris Opera Awards this November.

(He was entered last fall and I put up a notice about it then--thanks to those who have already voted--but they are still taking candidates for another week.)

The public votes online for their favorites and the top 50 vote-getters are judged by a panel. Then, 10 are selected to compete in Paris for the big prizes.

Here's how place your two FREE online votes (takes just a few minutes):

First, click on this link: http://www.paris-opera-awards.com/public.html

Then, click on "Inscrivez-Vous" on the right column. You then fill out a short form (in French, English translation is available). At the bottom, hit "Enregister."

Then, click "Nos Artistes" at the top of the page. At the bottom of the first page you will see page numbers. Currently, Young-Ha Kim is on Page 6, so click on that and scroll down to his picture and bio. Click "Voir detail," his complete page will appear (with video links of his performances). Assuming you like what you hear, click "Voter pour ce candidat" at the bottom.

A page with a small pic of Young-Ha will come up. DO NOT CLICK "Annuler mon vote!" Just click on the name: Young-Ha Kim. His page will come up again, click once more on "Voter pour ce candidat," and you're done!

Thanks in advance to everyone!