Art On Ice interviews at Finlandia Trophy

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by pingu, Oct 25, 2012.

1. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

First time opening a new thread with the new board format, so I hope I didn't mess up anything :shuffle:

Anyway, we are publishing the interviews I did during Finlandia Trophy, so I thought it would have been better to create a thread for them instead of posting them in the Italian news/Finlandia Trophy threads.

On thursday I interviewed Javier Fernandez; after the Free Dance, on Sunday, I talked first with Igor Shpilband and then with Anna Cappellini.

Javier Fernandez: I like to try different styles

Talking with Igor Shpilband at the 2012 Finlandia Trophy: Cappellini/Lanotte get off to a good start

Talking with Anna Cappellini about new programs and the beginning of the season

As always, any comment/criticism/suggestion is welcome! :)

We should publish two more interviews in the next days.

2. lulu

lulu New Member

Thanks for the interviews! :)

3. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

Thanks! More interviews will come later :)

4. reut

reut Active Member

Thank you, pingu. I read only Javi's and Igor's ones. Will read Anna's too (after I see their short dance as I missed it :))
    I'm so glad for Javi yesterday, finally he did it! I really loved his interview, the boy is growing up. And looks like his English improved since I talked to him for the last time (in Tallinn 201 :D)

5. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

I'm happy for him too, he sounded very motivated and serene in Finland. I also loved how he took care of Juzuru during the whole weekend, as if he were his elder brother :)

kwanfan1818 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. mathil

mathil Active Member

That sounds so adorable! Everyone's saying that they get along really well :) I was kind of worried after what happened with Florent back when Javier was still training with Morozov.

Thank you for your interviews, I always enjoy reading them! Always interesting and well written, both in Italian and in English.

7. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

Glad to know that, I am always quite worried about making mistakes in my English translations!!
    The next interview is going to be with Guignard/Fabbri :)

8. Bournekraatzfan

Bournekraatzfan Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, pingu!:)

9. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I <3 Kozuka

Thank you so much, pingu! Excellent interviews, and I look forward to reading yours with Guignard/Fabbri.