1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art On Ice interviews at Finlandia Trophy

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by pingu, Oct 25, 2012.

1. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

First time opening a new thread with the new board format, so I hope I didn't mess up anything :shuffle:

Anyway, we are publishing the interviews I did during Finlandia Trophy, so I thought it would have been better to create a thread for them instead of posting them in the Italian news/Finlandia Trophy threads.

On thursday I interviewed Javier Fernandez; after the Free Dance, on Sunday, I talked first with Igor Shpilband and then with Anna Cappellini.

Javier Fernandez: I like to try different styles

Talking with Igor Shpilband at the 2012 Finlandia Trophy: Cappellini/Lanotte get off to a good start

Talking with Anna Cappellini about new programs and the beginning of the season

As always, any comment/criticism/suggestion is welcome! :)

We should publish two more interviews in the next days.

2. lulu

lulu New Member

Thanks for the interviews! :)

3. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

Thanks! More interviews will come later :)

4. reut

reut Well-Known Member

Thank you, pingu. I read only Javi's and Igor's ones. Will read Anna's too (after I see their short dance as I missed it :))
    I'm so glad for Javi yesterday, finally he did it! I really loved his interview, the boy is growing up. And looks like his English improved since I talked to him for the last time (in Tallinn 201 :D)

5. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

I'm happy for him too, he sounded very motivated and serene in Finland. I also loved how he took care of Juzuru during the whole weekend, as if he were his elder brother :)

kwanfan1818 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. mathil

mathil Active Member

That sounds so adorable! Everyone's saying that they get along really well :) I was kind of worried after what happened with Florent back when Javier was still training with Morozov.

Thank you for your interviews, I always enjoy reading them! Always interesting and well written, both in Italian and in English.

7. pingu

pingu Well-Known Member

Glad to know that, I am always quite worried about making mistakes in my English translations!!
    The next interview is going to be with Guignard/Fabbri :)

8. Bournekraatzfan

Bournekraatzfan Well-Known Member

9. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I <3 Kozuka

Thank you so much, pingu! Excellent interviews, and I look forward to reading yours with Guignard/Fabbri.