Any "Person of Interest" Fans Here?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by missflick, Dec 28, 2011.

1. missflick

missflick New Member

I have to admit, I have become quite addicted to this show. I find it fascinating. And the fall season finale...WOW. I confess I didn't take to the Carter character at first, but she has grown on me. And Fusco is funny. :lol:

2. Bostonfan

Bostonfan Well-Known Member

I am. Been watching since the beginning of the season mainly due to wanting to see
    Michael Emerson. I like the dynamic between the 2 men. It'll be interesting to see if Carter starts helping.

3. Debrah

Debrah Well-Known Member

I am a big fan of this show.

4. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Another fan checking in! :D

5. pat c

pat c Well-Known Member

Yes, I like it. I also like Prime Suspect, so Thurs is good. :)

6. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

I love it. It has such great characters.

7. mkice9

mkice9 New Member

Yeayy. A Person of Interest thread on FSU! I kept seeing threads for other new shows and thinking, does no one like Person of Interest? I also watched it from the first episode but didn't start getting invested until that fantastic ending from episode 4 (will he or won't he kill the banker?). Since then I have gradually become completely obsessed! I love the subtle humor in the show and how Reese's mad Jack Bauer skills contrasts with his quiet, polite, understated manner. When Reese was stumbling down the stairs at the end of the fall finale, Finch worriedly says he's been trying to call him and Reese responds, "Yeah, I've been kind of busy" (no kidding!). The writers have done a great job giving us little tidbits about the characters with each episode. It's interesting to see the relationship develop between Reese and Finch. They are such guarded and private characters (esp. Finch), and yet you see them really growing to care about each other. I highly recommend the fabulously snarky (which is something we FSUers surely appreciate) recaps at http://www.tvgasm.com/category/recaps/person-of-interest-recaps/

8. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

9. mag

mag Well-Known Member

Love it! I wasn't sure at first, but it is really growing on me. Anyone know when we will get new episodes?

10. Yehudi

Yehudi Well-Known Member

Me! And I love all the Lost alumn appearing (e.g. Goodwin was Finch's partner and Widmore was the baddie of the week at one point).

BTW, one of my highlights from comic con was getting an autograph from the cast and chatting up Michael Emerson

11. lathaju

lathaju New Member

I am a LOST and 24 show fan so I have been watching this show to catch the actors. I find the show is improving with the bits added on the history of the characters. Trying to figure out the puzzle.

12. Wyliefan

There've been one or two threads here before, but they've drifted off the main page.

I love that too. Especially when he's teasing Fusco. :)

13. missflick

missflick New Member

January 12. My birthday!

14. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Which shows just how helpful a search feature would be.

15. rjblue

rjblue Re-registered User

I'm not as exicited to see it each week as I am Once Upon a Time or Misfits, but I haven't missed an episode yet. I watch it on Friday, if I miss it on Thursday night. I love Michael Emerson and I wish they'd give us more of him and his backstory.

Jim is easy on the eye, and I like the way he plays his character, and they are also giving him a good backstory.

Carter and co, I'm just beginning to feel them fit into the show. The last episode was a big improvement for me.

The only thing that bugs me is how often the bad guys could have killed Reese. It seems like every episode they just fail to kill him in time.

16. mag

mag Well-Known Member

If they killed him it would kind of ruin the show;)

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Wyliefan

I'm hoping for that too. The character is fascinating.

18. rjblue

rjblue Re-registered User

19. smurfy

smurfy Well-Known Member

I love the show. Emerson and Caviezel are great together, I can't wait to learn more about them. Fusco and Carter are developing, and the CIA agent seems interesting.
    I think one has to be patient with this show, things will come in time. I hope the creators/producers have a good plan and will not react to what seems popular or pressure from the higher ups.

20. missflick

missflick New Member

Whoever does the music selection for this show deserves a round of applause. I have become a fan of UNKLE because of it. When Things Explode is a great song.

21. Octoberopals

Octoberopals Well-Known Member

I watch it & hope it continues.

22. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

Every time this happens I just think to myself, "well, that's what they get for trying to kill Jesus."

23. kumari

kumari Member

I am a big fan!!

24. Wyliefan

Tonight's episode was just -- wow. Finch! And Carter! And Ingram! And FINCH!! :D I love Reese, and his Rear Window act was terrific, but it's so great when Finch gets a chance to shine.

25. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Loved last night's episode! Glad to see the show is doing so well. :cheer2:

26. Wyliefan

I didn't hear until last night that the show won its People's Choice Award. I voted for it, so I'm so glad! :cheer2:

27. missflick

missflick New Member

Sp Ingram was the betrayer! (Or at least that is what it seems).

28. missflick

missflick New Member

An aside: I was never a Lost fan. I tried three episodes and could not get into it. But after awhile, (2 years or so?) all I kept hearing was Michael Emerson this, Michael Emerson that. I knew his Ben Linus character must have been something special.

Watching this show, I am seeing what all the fuss was about. ME rocks!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  29. Indra486

Indra486 Well-Known Member

Ben and Goodwin at odds again. :lol:

30. missflick

missflick New Member

Wow. Loving this show more and more. Although "Uncle Harold" isn't. Buahahaha.