Any Craig Ferguson fans out there?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by OrioleBeagle, Jan 3, 2012.

1. OrioleBeagle

OrioleBeagle Active Member

Are any of you out there Craig Ferguson fans?

2. skateycat

skateycat Minecraft Widow

I love the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - I just wish it wasn't on so late!

3. MacMadame

MacMadame Internet Beyotch

I sometimes watch his show when I stay up too late. For some reason I just can't not watch when it's on!

4. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

I don't watch often but usually love his off-the-cuff way he opens the show.

5. OrioleBeagle

I can't stay up late so i watch on YouTube. My favorite guests (on his show) are Chris Hardwick and Ewan McGregor. Craig has good chemistry with both of them.

6. skateycat

skateycat Minecraft Widow

I also have the audiobook version of his autobiography American on Purpose and I read a fiction book of his. I would love to attend a taping of his show or attend one of his standup shows.

7. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

He is hysterical. We almost went in September to his show (the day we picked turned out to be a day he interviewed Gerard Butler :drama: they are so funny). I was sad we missed it! I catch clips of it on Youtube, especially when he interviews some people. So funny.

8. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

I'm going to see him live in concert in a few weeks. A friend is a huge fan and wants to see a live concert for her birthday. Me, I don't think I've ever seen his TV show before but am willing to see how he is in person. Hope its a good show!

9. rjblue

rjblue Re-registered User

"Craig Ferguson's International House of Comedy " is on CBC tonight. Craig is a very funny host and most of his comics are quite good.

10. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

We fortunately get him on TV late at night here. Very enjoyable. Although I didn't like the time when Geoff changed his voice for a couple of weeks. Except when he had the dippy girl doing it.

The best awkward pause with sexual tension was with Alfred Molina.

11. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov New Member

I love Craig Ferguson (and Geoff Peterson the robot skeleton). IMO one the top late night talk show hosts. Never fails to get me :rofl: and anyone who likes Doctor Who can't be that bad.

12. Lanie

Lanie Well-Known Member

Geoff and Craig for President and VP! I wish I could find that on Youtube. It was pretty awesome.

13. victoriaheidi

victoriaheidi New Member

Best interview: Craig Ferguson and HBC.

14. Spareoom

Spareoom Well-Known Member

Oh man, I adore Craig. He's the only talk show host I'll watch. He makes interviews with people that I don't know anything about interesting. And Geoff (especially since he got his chip fixed!) is hysterical.

Best guests are Gerard Butler and Kristen Bell.

15. triple_toe

triple_toe Well-Known Member

Craigyferg! :swoon: The only late night host I watch or even remotely enjoy. His musical numbers crack me up.

His book is really fab. I highly recommend.

16. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

CBS Cares.

17. paskatefan

paskatefan Well-Known Member

I'm a fan, but I just can't stay up late enough to watch his show. My husband usually records it, and we play it back. We did get to see him in his show in person when he came to the Philly area about a year and a half ago. :D

18. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

Me! But I love Sid even more than Craig. :lol: :p I missed the bunny and so glad he was back tonight! He really needs to do another music number with the puppets soon. I luvs the puppets!

19. AnnieBgood

AnnieBgood Active Member

sid! cutest cussin' bunny ever!

20. znachki

znachki Active Member

Love him. Like others, I can't stay up to watch, but try to catch shows on You Tube. If I ever go the DVR route, he'll be my first season pass. Loved his one on one interviews with Desmond Tutu and Stephen Fry. I hope he does more ofthem.

Also love when Chris Hardwick is on, and the Doctor Who cold open is one of the best things ever! (Viewable only on YT, since the PTB axed it from the show.)

21. OrioleBeagle

Here is the Doctor Who cold open http://youtu.be/M9P4SxtphJ4

22. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

My best friend loves him and told me when he first started the show the writers wanted him to have a prepared monologue and he just doesn't work that way. And he impresses me all the more because he is out there winging it. Brilliant.

23. nyrak

nyrak Active Member

Love him!!! You just never know what's gonna happen on the show....ding dong SECRETARIAT!!!!!!!!!!!

24. inthemiddle

inthemiddle Active Member

This is a link to a you tube channel that has all episodes
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TVsCraigFerguson2#p/u
    I am a big Craig fan. He made a few movies in GB. "Saving Grace" and "Born Romantic" are on you tube. He also made some other shows I was trying to find.

25. znachki

znachki Active Member

He was the boss (Nigel Wick) on "The Drew Carey Show".

26. Andrushka

Andrushka New Member

I love watching him interview Gerard Butler,those 2 play off eachother so much it's just absolutely hilarious!:rofl:

I love that bunny lol ;)