Another Casey Anthony thread

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Frau Muller, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Frau Muller

Frau Muller President of Dick Button Appreciation Club

Any guesses? Yeah, none of us care...yadah-yadah-yadah...yeah, right. :lol:

Best Guesses so far:

Florida (perpetually in a room inside Cheney Mason's office or elsewhere, outside Orange Country)
    Ohio (the famous 3am executive plane of "golfers")
    Puerto Rico (with some aunt of Jose Baez)
    Texas (not sure what's behind that theory)
    other?

2. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

who the hell cares?

PDilemma, jamesy, skatingfan5 and 3 others like this.
  3. FigureSpins

FigureSpins New Member

4. Veronika

Veronika gold dust woman

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  5. orientalplane

orientalplane Mad for mangelwurzels

Some of us don't even know who the hell she's talking about.

6. Allen

Allen Glad to be back!

I wish I didn't.

7. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

I had no idea who 'Tot mom' was and it took m a few posts to realize that this was yet another thread about Casey Anthony.

8. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

Now I know.

Isn't there already a thread for this overall subject?

9. Prancer

Prancer The "specialness" that is Staff Member

Apparently it's closed. And it seems there are some people who still want to talk about this, too.

taf2002 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Latte

Latte Well-Known Member

She's probably locked in some hotel room with Jose.:D

11. GaPeach

GaPeach New Member

12. AxelAnnie

AxelAnnie Well-Known Member

I hope she is someplace where she is found, hounded and annoyed. She has earned it.

I heard someone say that she could have made a huge step in the right direction by behaving like a mentsh (my word) and going straight from the jail to the place where Caylee's body was found, and placing some flowers, and saying a prayer.

She is one sick puppy.

13. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I think going to the site of her death sounds good in theory but come on, people would have been waiting for her there and it wouldn't have been safe.

14. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

I don't get why the press (or anyone for that matter) is asking where she went to. They know that there are idiots out there that will want to harm her. Her trial is over. Done. Kaput. Fertig. What she did and does from now on has no impact whatsoever on your life. Let her be.

PDilemma and (deleted member) like this.
  15. mysticchic

mysticchic Well-Known Member

Someone in the media knows where she is. I'm pretty sure it was some network who wisked her away. ABC was kissing her but most recently.

16. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

I wonder if she is living with Octomom?

17. Sasha'sSpins

Sasha'sSpins Well-Known Member

She's likely gone from Florida and good riddance but I feel for any other State that has to deal with her!

I heard on the news the Texas connection is some relative (an aunt?) who's apparently willing to have her there. Best of luck to her poor relations whomever they are.

Octomom made a colossal mistake having so many kids at once but she is no baby killer. Good grief.

18. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

It was a joke, I am pretty sure there isn't supposed to be a direct comparison. Besides, legally, Casey is not a child killer either, not even a child abuser. You may disagree but it is only your opinion and nothing more.

19. Sasha'sSpins

Sasha'sSpins Well-Known Member

I'm aware it was a joke. I just didn't think it was funny. Yes, legally she's not a child killer but in every other sense as far as I'm concerned she is. It may have been an accident but no mother with a moral fiber in her bones stays silent about a missing child for over a month unless she's involved somehow. I'll add my opinion that it was Anthony who threw her child's remains away in a swamp like garbage. Octomom hasn't done any of those things and I don't understand why anyone would joke about her with CA's name attached. Yes it's only my opinion, and you've only voiced yours.

taf2002 and (deleted member) like this.
  20. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

And that's how it shall be called.

Nice try, Frau Muller, but the vast majority of people here have no idea who a "tot mom" is. Another thing is to have an entire thread for speculation where she is. Useless.

21. Frau Muller

I thought that everyone had been watching HLN's Nancy Grace, who long-ago christened Casey Anthony as "Tot Mom" (which I first mistook for "Top Mom" assuming cynisism from Ms Grace). Glad that someone changed the thread title.

Last night, Nancy Grace displayed a map of the USA with a long "zig-zagging trajectory" of the lear jet that whisked Casey (and Baez?) out of Orlando...ending "near Hollywood, CA"! According to Ms Grace, "Tot Mom sipped champagne and had chips 'n' dip in her $50,000 flight..." ROTFL...leave it to good ol' Nancy Grace to conjure up the images!!!

22. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

People with an ounce of sense know to avoid Nancy Grace like the plague. I guess we know where you fit in that range of demographic.

PeterG, Rex, Kasey and 3 others like this.
  23. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member

Not that Frau needs defending but there are many titles in OTBT that I have no idea what they mean or question their relevance just like this one; so I just don't bother going in them, especially once I see who started the thread.

If someone doesn't know who or what a 'Tot Mom' is I'm guessing they won't enter and if they do they will leave once they figure out the subject matter. It will eventually get kicked to the bottom like the rest of the ignored threads.

24. AxelAnnie

AxelAnnie Well-Known Member

Im looking for her here in Petaluma....the land of Polly Klaas

25. Frau Muller

That was rather uncalled-for. HLN's prime-time shows have extremely high viewership (not only NG but Dr. Drew, Joy Behar, and the rest). Are you planning to insult everyone who watches these shows?

Dee2e and (deleted member) like this.
  26. FigureSpins

FigureSpins New Member

I'm more intrigued about what Casey will do now than I was about what she did before and during the trial. I don't know why; I'm not one to rubber-neck, but I have to wonder what the media outlets will do in deciding whether or not to pay her for her side of the story. I really would like to see them receive negative feedback to dissuade them. (Not violence or hate-mail, just "please don't give her any money."

I've never seen a Nancy Grace program or really watched any programs about this case. It's just a feeling that justice can be done in more than one way. Boycotting her story (and letting the outlets know your position) would be more productive than a vigilante hunt. Just my opinion.

27. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

I think Nancy Grace is the Semi-Ho of journalism.

28. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

She and OJ can look for the real killers and probably find Natalee Holloway along the way. (Oh, wait, karma caught up with OJ and he's in jail. Give her time.)

Legally she isn't convincted, but "not guilty" doesn't mean "innocent." If she's smart she'll lay low, except if she (or rather, her lawyer) wants to cash in, they also must know the longer they wait, the faster the story fades, the less likely anyone will pay much for their side. FigureSpins is right, the best thing to do is not buy any books or magazines, see any movies, or watch any TV shows and make it clear to the producers, publishers, and advertisers why.

GaPeach and (deleted member) like this.
  29. taf2002

taf2002 Texas slumlord

Only the worst of yellow journalism will print or air "Casey's side of the story". That's the bad part of being labelled a liar, no one will believe a word she says now. So why give her a platform? If she told me the sky was blue I'd have to check for myself. And really, what can she say now that gives her any kind of credibility? If we believe the story that got her off then we believe that she threw her daughter's body into a swamp. If we don't believe it, we believe she killed her daughter & threw the body into a swamp. Nice mother either way eh?

30. Latte

Latte Well-Known Member

But, but, but, that wouldn't be any fun at all!:D

Just Kidding

Early this morning I heard on the news that the newest rumor is that she is on Geraldo Rivera's boat out in the Ocean.

Yes, they really said that on CNN and weren't joking.:eek:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011