Anissina to return??

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by alij, Jun 15, 2013.

1. alij

alij Active Member

2. sykr

sykr Guest

here is all that interview http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...-Anisina-Vistupati-budu-za-Franciyu?playeri=2 Sincerly said, I don't know what to think about it... I know I can't take Marina's husband seriously, but hey, she seems quitte serious, the tv show as well as the channel is also serious. :eek:
    All in all, I'd say Gailhaghuet must be really desperate, if he's trying to convince A/P to return :eek::eek::rofl: Nikita said he asked them after P/B's 6th place at worlds and that they will negotiate about the contract, financial qustions and the final decision soon. Marina said she's not affraid of new system, but it would be a big change as she has familly,...

I remember I read rumours about Anissina being asked by Didier to skate in Vancouver with Olivier, but I thought it's only some crazzy rumour...now, I'm not sur anymore:p

As for myself, big A/P fan, I'm not sur I'd like to see them compared to D/W and V/M, but wow, it would be definitely interestion :rofl:

3. IceIceBaby

IceIceBaby Member

Wow. But it's way too late for them to start to practice now.

4. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

But April Fool's Day was two months ago...

5. alij

alij Active Member

It is the weirdest announcement, I wish I spoke Russian so I could understand the whole interview, I only understood Sochi and Olympics lol

I don't understand what she would hope to gain from it at all!

6. Vagabond

Vagabond Well-Known Member

Google Translate also says she not only plans to skate with Gwendal Peizerat but also to speak with him at some point. That would be a good thing. I am sure he would love to hear from her again. :lol:

7. alij

alij Active Member

Might be even trickier to return if she forgets to ask him first!

LynnW and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

Well she used to lift Gwendal. Maybe she'll lift herself now.

9. ostile17

ostile17 Well-Known Member

Hilarious, have you seen them in shows recently? I mean... she can hardly bend! :rolleyes:

10. DaiKozOda

DaiKozOda Active Member

She will skate with Khokhlova :p

11. ostile17

ostile17 Well-Known Member

Haha, she could make her fly!

12. AndyWarhol

AndyWarhol Well-Known Member

This has made my night :lol:

13. Nours

Nours Active Member

Can't believe it's true. I love her but what's the point really ???

14. TAHbKA

TAHbKA Well-Known Member

She really should stop letting her husband do sports interviews. He is an incredible idiot (I lasted for about 5 minutes of the interview...)

15. IceIceBaby

IceIceBaby Member

Maybe she or her weirdo husband need more publicity.

flutzilla1 and (deleted member) like this.
  16. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

We all know what happened to FP/M at their comeback :eek:
    French would be better off asking Shoenfelder back .Anyway A/P are history Papadakis/Cizeron are coming :p

flutzilla1 and (deleted member) like this.
  17. zotza

zotza allergic to brainless skaters

I could give anything to see Marina's husband on the stands singing and dancing to "opa dzighurda":rofl:

18. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

This has got to be a joke or something said for publicity. They can't possibly be competitive or even expect to be so when they come back during the Olympic season. They would have to go get a qualifying score at some small competition, right? Then they would basically make their big debut at Europeans and finally have the Olympics. Ice dance politics would dictate that they would have zero chance at the podium, anyway. I think this is all for attention/publicity.

19. joeperryfan

joeperryfan Well-Known Member

I feel your pain and fortunately I don't understand him, the looks and pirate voice alone give him away... :lol:

If this was all for publicity on Marina or her husband's part, then I wish they had chosen a way that wouldn't make P/B look so bad, or maybe that was the intention all along, so that the russian pairs look good...

20. IceIceBaby

IceIceBaby Member

Ha, this is part of Russian federation's politics! :skandal

21. sykr

sykr Guest

NO he isn't. He's only a public person who plays his role. When he played serious roles in the theatre and composed and sang beautiful shansons, no one was interested. Do you know some of his previous work? I guess not and it's a shame, it's really good. Now, he plays idiot and he's very famous, gets a lot of money and attention...it's a sad truth. In reality, he's talented, alsolutely lovely, very charming, hearty man, a great father and a loving husband. I feel I can say this as I met him twice and he was really great.

They could make the new free dance to opa dzhigurda. That would be something completely new and creative, exactly like she wants :D

:D

That's exactly waht I would like to know....money? fame? to save French medal hopes ? :D Btw they look quitte serious and realistic, the aim is the bronze medal, silver and gold will go to the USA and Canada :D

I would actually like to see Olivier again, otoh I'm not sur who could be his partner, I can imagine Isabele's return even less than Anissina's.

Theoreticaly, they could get TEB TBA spot, couldn't they ? :D And seriously, what I don't get is....if it's really done for publicity, why to invent such a complicated story and talk about so many details (P/B, Gailhaguet, who will coach them,...) ? There are much easier ways to get attention. And also, why to use such a serious chanel and not some "yellow" tv show like "pust govoriat" on First channel, "govorim i pokazivaem" on NTV,...? This way, only skating fans will know about it. It doesn't make sens to me at all.

Marina had some interesting points about today's figure skating and also the part about their children was nice, though :)

22. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

Not even getting a fraction of a hope up, but I would like to see them skate again :shuffle:

23. maatTheViking

maatTheViking Now ubering Machida's hair

I agree, but I think them just getting back to do shows would be a good start... And I still want to know what Gwendal thinks!

24. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Well the Russian federation might as well ask Pasha back, I bet she could still outskate most of these girls. :lol:

I think I read that Marina had been hired by the French fed as some sort of consultant for Sochi preparation, so I doubt she would say anything to make P&B look bad on purpose (and I always thought of P&B as mini-A&P, especially in their early career :D). I agree with TAHbKA, this is probably just her husband being an idiot...

alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  25. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

i guess their freaky birth video strategy failed

26. ballettmaus

ballettmaus Well-Known Member

As much as I love Marina and Gwendal, (they still are my favorite dance team) I would say Pechalat/Bourzat have a much better chance right now to place well at the Olympics than them. They have never ever skated under COP so that alone, I'd think, would mean they don't stand a chance considering how difficult it was for the younger couples to adjust to the new system. I doubt it's true anyway, I cannot see Gwendal coming back, but just in case there's a grain of truth to that, I sincerely hope they don't come back for their own sake.

27. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Gwendal cannot skate with Marina because he has to come help me pass the Swing Dance when I test it :p

LilJen and (deleted member) like this.
  28. AndyWarhol

AndyWarhol Well-Known Member

29. TAHbKA

TAHbKA Well-Known Member

30. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

If they come back, P/B will surely place above them and they will be lucky to even place in the top 10. Did it necessarily say Marina was coming back with Gwendal though? I'm not sure who else she would pair up with, if not Schoenfelder..

Maybe she can team up with Pascal Lavanchy or Paul Duschesnay.. now those would really be comebacks.. :lol: