Ando and Morosov

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by arakwafan2006, May 7, 2011.

1. viv

viv New Member

ITA. After Worlds there were some positive remarks about Morozov in some of the threads, especially the one with the interviews with Ando adn V&T, and now the Morozov-haters have to spite the gossip from years ago again.

Miki is together with Javier Fernandez, BTW. Not that this will stop the gossiping... :rolleyes:

2. DaiKozOda

DaiKozOda Active Member

If you check the pictures in Javier's facebook you'll quickly realise that Miki isn't his girlfriend.

3. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the girl in those photos is Javier's ex-girlfriend? :p

4. mrinalini

mrinalini Active Member

Obviously, I need help because I find Morozov somewhat good-looking and think that he and Miki make a cute couple. :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if Miki has some daddy issues given her history, and if getting with Morozov takes her to that next level (ditto her skating :p) I don't see what's wrong with it since she's past 21.

As for Chan, he's always pinged my usually accurate gaydar so the news of a girlfriend is slightly surprising. Not that having a gf is necessarily conclusive of anything, though. ;)

5. Nekatiivi

Nekatiivi Well-Known Member

So true!

6. polkadots

polkadots New Member

During a recent radio interview in Russia, Miki admitted that she's in a relationship and that other guys don't have a chance with her because she's already attached to this person. The hosts later asked her if she was friends with other figure skaters, and she said yes, but just friends. In other words, she's not dating a fellow skater.

I think most Miki fans have figured out she's dating Morozov (there are lots of clues) even though she doesn't openly acknowledge it. And I don't blame people for being curious about their relationship; they're obviously very close and in an interesting situation as coach/student.

7. viv

viv New Member

8. wonderlen

wonderlen New Member

Mmmm Miki is a woman now and she can decides what is best for her. Having daddy issue or not, what ever makes her happy and win more world titles. lol I personally though Miki grown up so much since she was with Morosov, and like it or not, he did makes her what a skater she is now. Relationships are complicated enough and, esp if u are under the camera lens of the whole nation.

9. nubka

nubka Well-Known Member

Miki is a big girl now. If she is happy the way things are, then good for her! :)

10. polkadots

polkadots New Member

11. Lainerb

Lainerb New Member

Why are people saying that she is with Javier now? Did some fans witness intimate encounters between the two of them at worlds or did either of them drop any hints?

12. polkadots

polkadots New Member

It's because a German Eurosport commentator claimed Javier was with Miki. Personally, I think the commentator was mistaken.

13. letsskate

letsskate New Member

A close friend of mine that went to Worlds told me she saw Miki and Morozov holding hands and looking very comfortable together.

14. IceJunkie

IceJunkie Well-Known Member

Olympic couples. :D

15. Airina

Airina Member

I think the emotional level is really high at the Olympics, so it`s natural to start some romance here ;)

Patrick and Anastasia at the Olympics Closing Ceremony: http://pds17.egloos.com/pds/201003/02/76/b0041776_4b8cfdafb9f7f.gif (i suppose it`s a gif from Canadian TV broadcast).

As for Miki... We`ll never know what the situation is like for her in reality. We can only speculate. And judge... But life is not always easy and not always beautiful, and I hope she`ll be happy in her own unique way.

16. VarBar

VarBar Well-Known Member

17. millipied

millipied New Member

Finally. Spring in Nagoya is a beautiful setting for wedding:)

18. kittyjake5

kittyjake5 Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the happy couple. I guess this puts the Ferninad rumors to rest. lol
    Waiting anxiously for translation.

19. dinakt

dinakt Well-Known Member

While it might be true, please note that this is not the most reliable newspaper; it is a tabloid; and there is no personal acknowledgement of the fact by Ando, Morozov or anybody identified. The journalist says he "knew something was up" when he saw Morozov and Miki together at a practice.

20. skfan

skfan Member

wasn't morozov heard saying something like, maybe miki will skate for russia? i assumed he said it as a joke. no, i can't even recall where i read it--probably on FSU. LOL

i was even wondering if that's why he wasn't dropping miki like the other foreign students. well, then it turns out he wasn't dropping amodio, and who knows how many others...

oy... if this is true... i'm in shock.

but why would a woman who was proposed to by the guy she loves be soooooo down in that interview... even with the tragedies in japan, i know (japanese) people who were plenty happy to attend their daughter's piano recital, to rejoice in the small things. to be proposed to by the guy you like (or to have him accept your proposal :) is a pretty big deal, no?

yes, i see, dinakt, what you said about the unreliability of the source.

21. kittyjake5

kittyjake5 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. I did not realize that the announcement did not
    come directly from the couple.

22. VarBar

VarBar Well-Known Member

One more article on the topic:

"According to Japanese journalists accredited in Moscow, the wedding will take place in spring in the Japanese city of Nagoya, where Ando was born."

http://news.argumenti.ru/sport/2011/05/106273

I think Elena Vaitsekhovskaya quoted Morozov as saying Miki will skate for Russia and she interpreted his statement as a joke but perhaps Morozov wasn't joking.

Anyway, don't blame me if all this marriage story turns out to be untrue. LOL

23. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Good question...

24. ks777

ks777 Well-Known Member

My guess is that She was sad because what happened to Japan recently. She only had good things to say about Morozov so it probably has nothing to do with him.

25. Glacier cat

Glacier cat Member

According to Miki's relative, after Worlds her dog Moco died. So she was crying during Worlds (maybe) :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g02kkR1xpOk

26. polkadots

polkadots New Member

Awww poor Miki. I know she absolutely adores her dogs! I remember someone on FSU said Miki mentioned she had lost someone during the St. Petersburg gala-- people thought she said her father, but I guess it was her dog. :(

27. operagirl

operagirl Active Member

28. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

29. Fashionista

Fashionista New Member

ahahahah!!! WTF with all these gayish outfits?

30. julieann

julieann Well-Known Member