Anabelle Langlois retires; Cody Hay plans to continue competing

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Sylvia, May 21, 2010.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

2. kirkbiggestfan

kirkbiggestfan Well-Known Member

Who's available for Cody?

3. lise

lise Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if Meghan Duhamel has found a new partner but she and cody would be a good match.

4. kirkbiggestfan

kirkbiggestfan Well-Known Member

I thought she was with Radford.

5. quebecoise

quebecoise New Member

maybe Mylène Brodeur? I know that John retired from skating, but I don't know if Mylene will continue to skate or not...

6. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

I thought Cody could've been a good match for Maria M but that is now no longer an option.

Seeing Annabelle's reaction to finally winning a Canadian title is one of my fave sporting moments. I wish her all the best in her future endeavours.

7. museksk8r

museksk8r Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy

Too bad he didn't try out with Masha when he had the chance. They could have had their own blonde ambition tour! :drama::p

8. Tony Wheeler

Tony Wheeler Well-Known Member

Duhamel is definitely skating with Eric Radford. Mylene and John were set to retire but have decided to continue competing.

9. MysticHaze

MysticHaze Member

I have always enjoyed Annabelle ever since her partnership with Patrice Archetto. I do hope that Cody is able to find a suitable partner to continue his skating career with.

10. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Congratulations on a great career to one heck of a nice lady and all the best to her in her future!!

11. Sit_spin

Sit_spin New Member

Aww, I'll miss her. Good luck to her (and Cody) in all their future endeavors!

12. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

Best wishes to Anabelle in whatever comes next for her and I hope Cody is able to find a great partner. I am so happy that she finally won a Canadian national title after all those years of coming so close! I'm thrilled she and Cody were able to end their partnership on a high note by making the Olympic and World teams. :cheer:

13. letsskate

letsskate New Member

I thought Anabelle and Cody are a couple off the ice as well?

14. quebecoise

quebecoise New Member

Awesome for Mylene & John!!:)

15. icewalker08

icewalker08 New Member

How about Vanessa James back to Canada and skate with Cody ;)

16. Rock2

Rock2 Well-Known Member

Can someone coax Amanda Billings out of Disney shows or whatever she's doing now??

17. ChiquitaBanana

ChiquitaBanana Well-Known Member

John hasn't retired. (Sorry, I hadn't read Tony's post before writing mine)

18. nyrak

nyrak Active Member

Maybe Cody could skate with the girl (Giroux?) that skated with Eric Radford last year?

I hope he continues to skate....he's impressed me with how much he's grown & improved since first seeing him live in 2005 Skate Canada in St. John's. He skated well there, but had a serious deer-caught-in-the-headlights look about him. He's made a noticeable improvement every time I've seen him since.