American Music Awards

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by kylet3, Nov 19, 2012.

1. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

Anyone else watching?

Bieber, Swift and Minaj the first three winners... :scream: I think this means the Mayans were right about next month being the end of the world...

2. Badams

Badams Well-Known Member

Then Pink performed, and was awesome! She makes up for the suckage.

3. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm Well-Known Member

Hater.;)

4. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

I've been watching mainly for the presenters and the historical clips from past shows. I've all ready seen Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Kerry Washington, and Elisha Cuthbert (four of my fave actresses) present awards so I've barely paid attention to anything else since I barely know half this music, LOL :lol:

Carrie Underwood is pretty awesome though and Pitbull was at least upbeat and entertaining. :)

5. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

P!nk, Carrie Underwood and Christina Aguilera were all amazing tonight, making up for the hideousness of Bieber, Minaj, Kesha and others.

I have made love for P!nk after what she did, that was EPIC!

I live for all things Carrie Underwood so she can do no wrong in my books!

6. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

and we go from the amazingness that was Carrie Underwood to the woman-beating, taliban saluting Chris Brown and extremely homophobic Ludacris... :scream::scream::scream: Chris, close your shirt, no one wants to see that hideousness

7. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

Stevie Wonder is still pretty awesome. :respec:

Funniest part of that crazy man's performance was him walking up the aisle near the spot where Jennifer, Ginny, and Josh Dallas were sitting and seeing Jennifer give him a look like, "Don't come near me you freak!" when he got too close to her seat, LMAO :rofl: :lol:

8. sequins

sequins Active Member

Agreed! She was amazing I just love her.
    :lol:Couldn't agree more. Thank goodness Usher won and not him. The less we see of him the better.

BTW Is Nicky Minaj drunk or is she normally like that? I don't pay any attention to her so I really have no idea.