American Idol - Top 11 (March 23 and 24th)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by PeterG, Mar 23, 2011.

?

Which Performances Did You Enjoy Tonight? (Vote For As Many As You Like)

1. Casey Abrams

27.3%
  2. Haley Reinhart

16.4%
  3. Jacob Lusk

50.9%
  4. James Durbin

56.4%
  5. Lauren Alaina

32.7%
  6. Naima Adedapo

45.5%
  7. Paul McDonald

23.6%
  8. Pia Toscano

56.4%
  9. Scott McCreery

25.5%
  10. Stefano Langone

16.4%
  11. Thia Megia

20.0%
  12. I Enjoyed EVERYBODY Tonight!! :cheer2: :cheer:

3.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Pink is mega pregnant. I doubt she will be doing much in the way of appearances until after she gives birth. Maybe next year.

2. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

Yep, and then it's TV Theme week with Fraser singing "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs." :lol:

Cyn and (deleted member) like this.
  3. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm Well-Known Member

:rofl: Sounds like my Super Bowl party menu!;)

I didn't get to see either show this week, so I was a little :confused: when I read that Casey got the one save of the season. Based on his previous performances, I just can't see him meriting that. I guess I'll reserve final judgment until I see the performances, but I have a feeling the producers will regret this later.

4. BigB08822

The only thing I can be happy about is that with the save being used, if Jacob is somehow eliminated, he is going home!! The producers would probably shit a break if James or Lauren got the boot, though.

5. sk9tingfan

sk9tingfan Well-Known Member

Just saw that Casey fell on Thursday evening backstage and had to be helped up. In addition, he was re-hospitalized for internal bleeding. This does not look good at all. I am beginning to wonder if this guy can even get through the next week alive, let alone the rest of the competition. :(

6. BigB08822

I don't see how Casey can make it. He shouldn't need so many transfusions. It is obvious that stress and anxiety are giving him major and frequent flare ups. I am assuming they have him on some kind of anti-anxiety for the duration of the competition but he can't be walking around like a zombie all the time. I just don't see how can he go much longer, much less be on tour! Maybe, though, once he is on tour he will settle into things and learn how to handle constant changes. Or maybe I am placing too much emphasis on stress/anxiety.

7. WindSpirit

WindSpirit OmnipresentAdmeanistrator

I read at TWoP that Stefano had a DUI after his own accident (caused by a drunk driver). Wow.

8. Aceon6

Aceon6 Get off my lawn

Yes, it was on Joe's Place about 2 weeks ago. Apparently, it happened last May. He blew a .09 and the charge was reduced.

9. shan

shan Well-Known Member