American Idol 10 Favorites Ladies Poll

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by haribobo, Feb 17, 2011.

?

Who are your favorites so far?

1. Pia Toscano

20.0%
  2. Hollie Cavanagh

50.0%
  3. Lauren Alaina

40.0%
  4. Lauren Turner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ta-Tynisa Wilson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rachel Zevita

20.0%
  7. Thia Megia

50.0%
  8. Haley Reinhart

10.0%
  9. Julie Zorrilla

60.0%
  10. Naima Adedapo

50.0%
  11. Ashton Jones

30.0%
  12. Jackie Wilson

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. haribobo

haribobo Well-Known Member

2. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm Well-Known Member

I must confess, I don't know any of the contestants by name yet.

3. Allskate

Allskate Well-Known Member

Yeah. I don't know who some of them are and we've hardly seen some of them. This is why the sob stories and hyping of certain contestants affect the voting, especially early on.

4. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

I generally prefer female singers/pop stars to the males, but this year I can't really remember many of the female singers... :(

But of those that I remember, these are my faves at this point:

1. Thia Megia – She was on "America’s got talent" and didn't go as far as I thought she should have (where she did a version of "The Climb" that surely sent Miley Cyrus into a major tantrum)
    2. Karen Rodriguez – we've seen more of her group's dramatics than of her, but the little we saw of her singing was sweet !!
    3. Julie Zorrilla – good vocal (and very pretty, which apparently helps females in the entertainment industry)
    4. Lauren Alaina - unsure if she's already been over-pimped (plus is maybe trying a little too hard?)
    5. Rachel Zevita – she seemed to get lost in Hollywood week (not into drama?), but her audition still stands out to me
    6. Pia Toscano – see #3

It seems strange that I'm so much more interested in the men....I love my pop divas!! :D

5. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I voted for Lauren Alaina based on her voice. I love it and think she has tons of potential but she has to tone down the acts. It was cute at first but she can only pander to Steven Tyler so many times.

6. taf2002

taf2002 Texas slumlord

My favs are Thia, Naima, Julie, & Hollie. Absolute fav is tied: Naima & Thia; although Thia is more beautiful, Naima is funky & interesting. Lauren A gives me a major pain. Once the voting starts I think her pandering will work against her. I think a lot of people who watched the auditions will be turned off.