Amazing Race 3/27 "I Feel Like a Monkey in a Circus Parade"

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by shan, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Capella

Capella Guest

Finally watched last week's (3/21) "Harry's Law" and did a double-take when I saw the "dating" "goths" as extras dancing at a nightclub. The episode was about a drag queen (played by "Queer Eye"'s Jai) who was fired after the owner's wife found out her hubby was having an affair with Jai's character.

As for TAR, I did feel really bad for Luke, but he can be a big baby. I also wondered if they were allowed bathroom breaks, because when one of the Indian men picked Luke up and was shaking him around, I was like -- no!!!! Don't squeeze his bladder!

Keisha & Jen have been really under the radar this season. Obviously we've had no swimming tasks. And I <3 the Globetrotters.
  2. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

They were also extras in an episode of the Big Bang Theory when Howard and Raj went to a goth club. Did a double take when I saw them in the background. :lol:
  3. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

After I realized that Flight Time came from a small town very near my home town, I did some searching and he gives large sums of money back to the school. He also graduated with honors from Centenary. That is really an accomplishment for a college basketball star. Most drop out when the last game of their senior year is over. So, rock on Flight Time and Big Easy. Now, that I think about it, Flight Time does well with the logic tasks. He should just let BE do the physical stuff.
  4. AragornElessar

AragornElessar New Member

Awww...I knew I loved these guys during both TAR's they've been in for a reason.

Even though I picked them in the Suicide Game this week. :eek:

That is pretty amazing and also proof his Mama raised him right. :)
  5. Prancer

Prancer Ray Chill Staff Member

I have a real soft spot for Flight Time because when my kids were little, they were part of a group that got to spend some time with the Globetrotters. My daughter and a friend were matched with Flight Time, who taught them how to spin a basketball on one finger, dribble and shoot a basket. He was SUCH a sweetheart; he really focused on the girls like he was enjoying what he was doing and he had nothing better to do in the world than teach them a little basketball.
  6. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

:respec: Flight Time. Definitely seems to be a sweetheart (even when he was being ornery, e.g. "empathetically" imploring Miss Floaties to not force herself down that water slide, LOL), and he's :grope: to boot.

Big Easy? Well, er, he's tall too. :shuffle:
  7. purple skates

purple skates Shadow dancing

I didn't know that.

I still find him (Zev) annoying and won't be sad to see them go. :shuffle:
  8. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

9. shan

shan Well-Known Member

Four hours??!!!?! No wonder he was crying! :scream:
  10. Habs

Habs Well-Known Member

11. Bev Johnston

Bev Johnston New Member

Not to mentioned, was that tea decaf? Yikes, I hope so!!

It will be interesting to see just how far back the Globe Trotters are from the rest of the pack.
  12. JumpinBug

JumpinBug New Member

Watching it seemed like MORE than 4 hours, I'm surprised it was that short for him.