ALL THAT Skate Ice show - May 4,5,6

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by riveredge, Mar 18, 2014.

1. riveredge

riveredge Active Member

this is not yet the complete cast..

Yuna, Denis Ten, V/T, S/S, Yagudin, Lambiel, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Yan Han, HaeJin, SoYoun, JinSeo.

2. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

So sad that Patrick and Tessa/Scott will be doing SOI as it would have been a great show for them. When I went to Skate Canada there were a ton of Korean fans with banners and shirts for TS. To be fair they had likely booked tickets as Yuna was supposed to skate initially.

3. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Yuna's show always have great international presence. Wow.... all those wonderful skaters.

4. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

Thanks. Great cast so far. Some names even a bit unexpected - Ten (I don't think they have paid much attention to World silver and bronze medalists before, but I guess they need some new names), Yan Han (not even a medalist in a major competition), Shae-Lynn Bourne (it seemed that she was not going to skate in international shows anymore).

I think there will be the 'All That Skate Summer' show in August too in which they will hopefully be able to participate.

5. Sylvia

Sylvia Bring on the JGP & Sr B comps!

6. unicorn

unicorn Member

It's her farewell show to the amateur sport, not her final ice show, yes? The ATS show is a great show, I can't imagine she's not doing it anymore.

7. reut

reut Active Member

Fernandez was in the cast.

I asked about that in Yuna's thread, was answered that it is her "farewell as competitor skater" only.

8. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

You are right of course. I don't know how I could forget that - even for a moment :shuffle:. But I think Fernandez was invited also because he was the European Champion. It has been somewhat of a tradition to invite European Champions to 'All That Skate' (not all of them, of course).

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  9. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Han Yan is an upcoming skater who is expected to do well post Sochi. And Denis insofar has done pretty well and is expected to challenge the current forerunner, Hanyu. I think their inclusion is not surprising. I like them both.

Glad to hear it's not Yuna's final show. Phew. She's still young and has many more years for show skating.

10. skatefan02

skatefan02 New Member

How does one get tickets to this? I looked on the site and it still says "coming soon"? Thanks!

11. RunnersHigh

RunnersHigh Well-Known Member

It will be announced sooner or later. ATS used to sell ticktes about a month ago before the shows.
    If you want but have any trouble to buy it, don't hesitate to send me a PM. It would be my pleasure.

12. ehdtkqorl123

ehdtkqorl123 New Member

I wish I could go there.. 1st row for 3 days!!!!!

13. RunnersHigh

Today ticket site will be open at 19:00 (local time).

ATS announced that Yuna's new Ex. Gala is "Nessun Dorma".

14. riveredge

riveredge Active Member

and all tickets are sold out in minutes.. all 3-days event.. i guess the koreans still love figure skating (because i know some fans are saying that they are giving up after what happened in sochi).. :lol:

anyway... ats updated the website..

http://allthatskate.com/

15. joeperryfan

joeperryfan Well-Known Member

See, the thing is, I'm sure they love Yuna Kim, but would they go to a show where she wasn't skating?

16. riveredge

riveredge Active Member

i don't know.. who knows..

but for the sake of their young skaters in korea i hope they will still continue to support.. even though yuna is not competing anymore..and no matter what happened in sochi..

17. RunnersHigh

It was the fiercest ticket battle ever. Reportedly 230,000 :eek: tried to get the tickets at the same time and knocked down the servers several times.
    I failed to get the tickets and Interpark closed reservation. Dunno how to get tickets. :(

And don't send me a PM. Sorry!!! :scream:

18. riveredge

riveredge Active Member

i couldn't even click the website.. i thought it was my internet.. :rofl:

19. skatefan02

skatefan02 New Member

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Thank you though for the offer to help; that was very kind. I hope someone will manage to record and post some videos of the shows! It sounds like a great cast.

20. seabm7

seabm7 Active Member

Another one here who lost it. When I clicked the reservation web page, their java script complained DNS (Domain Name Server) errors. That was quite insane.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  21. Irish-Angel

Irish-Angel Member

As this came out lately, does anyone know something about S/S will skate? I mean after they cancelled shows lately?

22. Sylvia

Sylvia Bring on the JGP & Sr B comps!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  23. Irish-Angel

Irish-Angel Member

24. riveredge

riveredge Active Member

korea's ice dance team of rebeka kim/kirill minov will be joining the ice show as well!! good to see yuna giving them support and exposure!!!:D

frozen ost's let it Go medley will be the opening w/ Andrea Bocelli/Sarah BrightmanÂ’s time to say goodbye will be the final feature featuring a live orchestra...

according to the korean fans the stage will be decorated w/ a magnificent winter kingdom.. hehe.. :lol:

25. cuon_alpinus

cuon_alpinus New Member

All that skate will be presenting Frozen medley as their ice show opening including 'let it go'.

They also said the finale would be "Time to Say Goodbye" - by Lucio Quarantotto & Francesco Sartori. The music will be played by the orchestra. So excited to see the grandeur of the ice show.

I think I will be crying during the closing ceremony.

Just in case if anyone is curious of Yuna's gala program, It's "Nessum Dorma" a song from musical Turandot. of course with the orchestra too.

I wish I could be there.
    Yuna's ice show music montage and a tribute to yuna's competitive programs

Nessum Dorma https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBrngo_yyx4
    Time to say good bye https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpvh4YHwSPE

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  26. reut

reut Active Member

27. Irish-Angel

Irish-Angel Member

Cast change: Aliona Savchenko will skate with Bruno Massot there, not with Robin as announced.

28. JJH

JJH Well-Known Member

Really? Seriously? Isn't that rather quick?

29. Irish-Angel

Irish-Angel Member

It is indeed.....:eek: But yes it is confirmed by the german press, and even updated on the ATS- website.

30. Yazmeen

Yazmeen Well-Known Member

I would LOVE to see this show, please provide some reviews.

Lovely of Yuna to have the MP3s of the music on the site!