Adult summer camps across Europe

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by Diane Mars, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Diane Mars

Diane Mars Active Member

Hi everybody !

As Hedwig and I are looking for an adult summer camp in order to progress, why not having a thread dedicated to the various summer camps across Europe ?

My suggestion is to post here all the links/infos you may get regarding various summer camps in France, Germany, Austria, UK, etc., not forgetting to mention the "requested levels" to take part, if any, and/or your requests regarding what you're looking for if you haven't found "yours"

I think it will help all of us who want to practice during summer and it's also a great opportunity to meet each others when practicing :respec:

2. Hedwig

Hedwig Rarely here anymore but I try to be better!

3. LLOS

LLOS New Member

I also think that would be great to meet. Well, do you just look for summer camps/courses or also just where to find ice in the summer? I don't know any summer camps but I have ice in Germany until mid June in Dortmund. Then I go to Willingen and then in Unna to be expected starting July 17...

4. Diane Mars

Diane Mars Active Member

A camp !!!! :)

Skating about 3h a day + off ice training + eventually dance and or aerobics or something like that !

5. Hedwig

Hedwig Rarely here anymore but I try to be better!

I am also interested in finding ice in the summer as my arena is about to close. :(
    Where in Dortmund are you skating? Dortmund is about 1.5hours from me so I could use it to skate at least occasionally.

Do you have coaches there that you could recommend?

There seems to be another skate camp in Garmisch
    http://www.eislehrgang.de/pages/lehrgange.html
    3 hours a day but not all on the ice and an additional two hours in the morning during public skate.

6. LLOS

LLOS New Member

7. Tanja

Tanja New Member

8. Diane Mars

Diane Mars Active Member

Hey :),

I found that : http://www.cyberglace.com/stage-de-patinage-artistique.html

There's an adult summer camp from July 26 to July 31 in France, near Auxerre, and the coach is "multilingual".

As I'm planning to join that one, I've asked for some additional information I'll post there when I'll get them, if you are interested.

9. Diane Mars

Diane Mars Active Member

Inscription done :)