2014 Worlds - Online Brodcasts

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by Ziggy, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

The fantastic news is that everything is covered this year and you will be able to watch every single event live and in full. :cheer:

Russian channel спорт-2 will be showing every single event, other than Ladies FS live and complete. It is accessible on tvteka.com for $12 per month (non-recurring, you can just pay for one month) live and on-demand for 36 hours after the original broadcast. There are surely some free streams somewhere as well.
    спорт-2 TV Schedule

Ladies FS will be shown live and in full on Eurosport, which also is accessible on tvteka.com as well as various free streams. You can also watch online through Eurosport Player which requires a subscription but last time I used it, it was very cheap. Eurosport will also be showing some of the other events live, as well as some highlights.
    Eurosport TV Schedule (this is the British Eurosport schedule, you can change the country in the upper right corner)

Eurosport Player is probably geo-blocked to Europe. TVTeka isn't. In any case, you can get around that easily using Hola!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  2. Braulio

Braulio Well-Known Member

3. WeakAnkles

WeakAnkles New Member

Thank you! But I'm hoping someone can provide a link to Latvian tv if they are covering it. I thoroughly enjoyed the exuberance of their commentary last year, even if I didn't understand a word!

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

From what I know, Latvian TV isn't covering Worlds this year.

5. skatak

skatak Well-Known Member

6. Vash01

Vash01 Fan of Julia, Elena, Anna, Liza, and Vera

Right now they are showing everything except pairs. Did I miss the entire pairs LP competition?

ETA: Looks like they are starting again. I see the penultimate group in the warm up.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014