2014 US Adult Sectionals & Nationals

Discussion in 'Moves In The Field' started by GarrAarghHrumph, Sep 19, 2013.

1. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

I still don't see a schedule for me when I go into Entry Eez. It says my name, the word "schedule", and then nothing. I've written twice to the referee, and nothing. Anyone have any idea for if it's me or the system? :lol: Am I not clicking on something that needs a good, hard click?

2. kachilyn

kachilyn New Member

EntryEez is only for practice ice. You will only see a schedule in there if you purchased practice ice and then only the practice ice schedule.
    Competition schedule is here: http://www.2014usadultnationalchampionships.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/USAC-Schedule-3-24-14.pdf

Looking forward to seeing you again there! What events are you doing at Nationals?

3. GarrAarghHrumph

Oh. That was not clear.

I'm in Ladies III light entertainment. Saturday, but I'm driving up on Friday afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll be there on time for (or in any condition to skate on) the Friday practice ice, so I didn't sign up for it. I figured I'll see how it goes.

4. purple skates

purple skates Shadow dancing

They could do it for championship events. Then we could have Championship Gold Masters and Championship Masters Masters. :p

5. GarrAarghHrumph

It's good that I didn't sign up for Friday night practice ice, because we didn't hit Hyannis until 9pm. I did my warmup ice on Saturday, then went for a walk on the beach with my family. Then my event at 4:15pm. I met my goals - I did not come in last.

Tomorrow, I test the foxtrot. Lots of skating this week, but I think I'll take a couple days off once the test is over. Maybe.

6. kachilyn

kachilyn New Member

You did great! Loved the outfit change!! I managed to be walking past just as you took the ice.

Good luck with the foxtrot!

7. Debbie S

Debbie S Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Garr! Good luck on your test!

8. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Yay Garr!! So how was the experience??

9. GarrAarghHrumph

I passed my dance test, which for me, is a very big deal, because I don't always pass them on the first try. Great week of skating, let me tell you.

I wish the next sectionals and nationals were close to me again. Hopefully, future ones will be, because I have an idea for a program...

10. Debbie S

Debbie S Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

11. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Congratulations! That's fantastic. What a great week for you.