"2013 Summer TV" - New/Returning Shows

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by AliasJohnDoe, May 18, 2013.

1. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

I think you're right, second episode showed last night and Ep 1 and 2 are now on their videos page: http://www.showcase.ca/video#video - Yeah!!

2. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

3. AliasJohnDoe

4. AliasJohnDoe

5. AliasJohnDoe

6. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

BTW...How is Siberia the fake reality show doing? I see quite a few people talking about Under The Dome but no one is talking Siberia. Has the show been pulled?

7. shutterbug

shutterbug Well-Known Member

A heads up for the Canadians who don’t have Space in their cable package – CTV will start showing Orphan Black this coming Friday: CTV Presents World Broadcast Premiere of Space Original Series ORPHAN BLACK Beginning Aug. 16:

8. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

Was it just me who wondered why Melina didn't stick like glue to the other contestants on the last episode of Whodunit? When they asked to be alone, I'd simply say "no". If they moved, I'd move with them. Whatever info they were to share, I'd be SURE I heard EVERY word. I have NO idea why she walked away from them to go on her own... :confused?

It's still on, I'm sticking with it even though it's pretty bad. Actually with the last episode or two it's gotten kind of interesting. They took their time setting up the show though, about five episodes. Everything in those five shows should have been done by episode two.

9. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

I just came in here to post the same thing.

But then about 30 seconds ago I got a notifications from my library that the DVD copy I requested is in ... so now I can have a binge viewing. Without commercials or cuts. :) (Good timing: it's supposed to rain here this weekend.)

10. KHenry14

KHenry14 Well-Known Member

For those of you who watch Nickelodeon, they just cancelled the putrid "Wendell and Vinnie". Poor Jerry Trainor, who was brilliant in iCarly and Drake and Josh, couldn't save this piece of garbage show. Poorly executed and ill-conceived, "Wendell and Vinnie" was a disaster from Ep 1.

And they need to do something to save Sam and Cat. The pilot was OK, but the following ep's have been painfully unfunny.

11. shan

shan Well-Known Member

That would have been really smart. I was hoping she would somehow pull it out and make it farther than some of the others. I don't really like any of the three remaining contestants. And I'm very surprised at who they think the murderer is, considering who always seems to come in at the last minute to solve the riddle. :rolleyes:

12. Susan1

Susan1 Active Member

13. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

14. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member