2013 Grand Prix Ungeoblocked Online Viewing Options

Discussion in 'TV ALERTS' started by Sylvia, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

Re-posting relevant information from the Skate America forum in Kiss and Cry:
    Link to last year's thread for reference: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/sho...rand-Prix-Ungeoblocked-Online-Viewing-Options

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  2. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

Re-posting this useful info from the Skate America forum in Kiss and Cry:

3. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Thanks Sylvia for the alert.

4. Corianna

Corianna Active Member

Some one posted that you must ask for a free trial a day ahead. I don't remember having to wait - but better safe than sorry.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

I've used TVteka in the past and the quality is very good. Sometimes, I've experienced technical problems but they archive everything so you can always watch the competitions later for as long as your subscription is active.

And you can also watch GPs from many years ago as well. :D

6. Braulio

Braulio Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    spikydurian and (deleted member) like this.
  7. dinakt

dinakt Well-Known Member

For the people who use TVTeka:
    The skating is listed for the channel Спорт 2 ( rather than Спорт) , starting at 3am Moscow time. Happy watching!

8. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Thanks, I panicked for a moment that there was no skating scheduled. :D

Can't wait! :cheer:

9. SamuraiK

SamuraiK Well-Known Member

I can't find the link for Спорт 2 :(

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

I can't seem to find the schedule for Спорт or Спорт 2 anywhere. Anybody managed to find the listings for Skate Canada yet?

11. Braulio

Braulio Well-Known Member

Ziggy

Skate Canada
    Russian TV Schedule

Friday 25 Octber
    Channel : Спорт
    All Short Programs LIVE

Saturday 26 October
    Channel: Спорт
    All Free Skates LIVE

Channel: Россия 2
    Free Dance and Men’s Free Skate LIVE

12. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Just checked TVTeka listings for today and it seems that the channel showing Skate Canada live is Спорт 2 (third row from top, second tile from the left).

13. MissJD

MissJD Active Member

14. Eladola

Eladola Active Member

Is there any payable service that allows you to watch the live events, non geoblocked ?

15. Corianna

Corianna Active Member

Depends where you are. IceNetwork in the States. I use TV Teka - around $12 per month. Make sure you have google translate before you start registering for it. And I found using Pay pal much easier than Visa etc. when filling out the forms.

16. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

tvteka.com

If you use Google Chrome, it will auto-translate the whole page into English.

17. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

A question to any Russian-speaking TV Teka users. Do the Sport 2 broadcasts get archived anywhere?

When I go to ТВ-программа (TV Program), it lists TV schedules for that day, enabling you to watch archived shows but Sport 2 is not listed there.

When I copy and paste keywords like Фигурное катание (figure skating) and Гран-при (grand prix), I am not getting any results for the GPF and this season's GP events either.

I looked under the Sport section and found Figure Skating, Grand Prix there but it looks like only the Russia 2 broadcasts (so a handful of free programs) are archived there. So it seems that Sport 2 broadcasts don't get archived at all unless they're somewhere where I couldn't find them. :(

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  18. Kasey

Kasey Loving on babies!

Ziggy I think you can go back 24 hours on Sport2; not sure. But the skating has been on there. Just click onto the sport 2 icon, and then when the video page comes up, there is a button in the upper right hand side that is for "NOW" or live; that's how you can get to what is on there currently. The GP final has been on there at the times that it is live in Japan.

19. care bear

care bear Active Member