2010 Visa Gymnastics Championships Preview (MAG)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by LKR, Aug 3, 2010.

1. LKR

LKR Active Member

I have just done a guest blog that analyzes the top men competing at this year's Visa Championships for the men's gymnastics site, StickItMedia. This is the first part of a two-part post. Part one features commentary on Chris Brooks, Kyle Bunthuwong, Chris Cameron, Wes Haagensen, Joey Hagerty, and Jonathan Horton. Enjoy! :D

http://www.stickitmedia.com/prelude-to-2010-visa-us-mens-gymnastics-championships-part-1/

ETA: Tim McNeill just withdrew from the event due to the death of his father.:(

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. LKR

LKR Active Member

3. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Thanks, I'm going to part of the championships and this is the first live gymnastics event I've been to, so I appreciate the background. It's hard enough for me to follow a live skating event where I know a lot more about the skaters, so this will be very helpful.

4. Fergus

Fergus Well-Known Member

Very sad, condolences to the McNeill family. Tim performed very well at last year's Worlds, he will be missed at this competition. :(

ETA: Sorta pissed that Universal Sports won't be showing the first part of the Men's comp. :mad: