#2 KAETLYN OSMOND : CANADA'S SWEETHEART

sk8hrd

Has anyone seen her showcase program with this costume? A friend of mine who lives in Quebec went to the Laval carnival on the weekend and called me after and was "shocked" at the program. She said it was "inappropriate" :eek: for children (she had her two girls 6 and 8). Just wondering if anyone else has seen it and what their opinions are?

hohoho

Has anyone seen her showcase program with this costume? A friend of mine who lives in Quebec went to the Laval carnival on the weekend and called me after and was "shocked" at the program. She said it was "inappropriate" :eek: for children (she had her two girls 6 and 8). Just wondering if anyone else has seen it and what their opinions are?

I guess it is for individual taste. I also know people at the Laval show and they told me to look at this video as it is the music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdj5O-Xl-bs They all said they loved it and it was very entertaining.

sk8hrd

I guess it also depends on your age and what you expect from an ice skating show: G, PG-13 or 14A?:yikes:

spikydurian

Sweet of the local community to be so supportive. Go Kaetlyn. More achievements will come your way!

cbd1235

If you want to see her show program, the video is now up on her fan Facebook page.

It is definitely unrefined and raw but packed with expression and sass!

hohoho

Seeing that she only got the program since worlds I think it looks raw, but definitely entertaining. I think this program is built for rinks with on ice viewing. It seems from her twitter messages and her Facebook page that it was well received

I also hear that Kaetlyn was presented with the first Key to the Town, a street named after her, and the Marystown Arena is now Kaetlyn Osmond Arena. Great way for the town to recognize their native daughter

I also see that Kaetlyn has been busy on the charity front with raising money to present a "Dream" to a young boy and raised money for the local Autism organization. Great initiative from a girl of such a young age wanting to give back to the community.

quartz

scratching at the light
She is quite the young lady! Her parents must be so incredibly proud of her.

cbd1235

I'm so happy to hear that she is getting so much recognition at home. And I'm even happier to hear that she's philanthropic at such a young age, her parents must be really proud indeed :)

clarie

Needs a little polishing but great program and should be a crowd pleaser for SOI. She has such a on ice presence............so nice to see.

shutterbug

Thanks for this! Aww, she looks like she's having the time of her life out there. :) Looking forward to seeing it live in a few weeks. And yes, you can totally see Shae's influence, both in the program and in the costume. Wasn't she responsible for Joannie's number in the black pleather catsuit a couple of years ago?

spikydurian

I also hear that Kaetlyn was presented with the first Key to the Town, a street named after her, and the Marystown Arena is now Kaetlyn Osmond Arena. Great way for the town to recognize their native daughter

Here's the link to the article. She's a special girl and pride of her town.

Sylvia

It's Montreal Worlds week!
Marystown Street & Arena Renamed to Honour Olympian (includes photo): http://www.vocm.com/mobile/newsarticle.asp?mn=2&id=45470&latest=1

Another local article: http://www.thetelegram.com/News/Loc...4869/Osmond-presented-with-key-to-Marystown/1

https://www.facebook.com/events/775876222437035/?ref=22
Tuesday, April 29 at 4:00pm - 7:00pm in EDT

La Maison du Patin
9371 Meaux, Saint-Léonard, Quebec H1R 3H3

Séance de signatures d'autographes avec Joannie Rochette et Kaetlyn Osmond.

Tirage de dix paires de billets pour Stars on Ice pour la représentation du 30 Avril 2014.

Présentation de la nouvelle collection Xpresssion 2014.

Autograph signing session with Joannie Rochette and Kaetlyn Osmond.

Draw for ten pairs of tickets for Stars on Ice for the April 30th 2014 showing.

The new 2014 Xpression collection will be presented.

Last edited:

euterpe

Sylvia

It's Montreal Worlds week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information