Trouble with subscriptions?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi, if you have suddenly lost access to parts of the board that you should have access to, can you please PM me?

Please include your paypal email and I will get to it.

snowbird

Dear Sharpie,
For some reason the places on the home page where I would normally enter my screen name and password have been missing so I can't access the private forums.
I'm getting close to renewal time and would like to renew. I suspect I won't get a letter prompting me to PayPal. Has allezfred suspended me or what?
Sincerely,
snowbird

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi Snowbird, sorry I have only just seen this post! Best to PM me. You're showing as having an active 3 month subscription which ends on August 18, certainly not banned as you have been able to log in and make a post :)

snowbird

Dear Sharpie,
I'm past my subscription date but haven't gotten a notice or an email to prompt me to PayPal.
Sincerely,
snowbird

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll look into it.

FiveRinger

Hey guys....I renewed my Premium Membership yesterday and I have ads, which I don't usually have. And I've just noticed that I no longer have access to private boards. Can someone help me with this? Thanks. :)

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi, I've asked Server Guy to sort this out. How long did you purchase a sub for? We'll start it for the duration as soon as it's fixed.

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
I have the same problem too now. I'm seeing ads and can't access private forums, but I have a premium subscription through next year. :/

jkl

I can't find where it tells me when my subscription expires.
Thanks.
jkl

Japanfan

I can't find my subscription info either, it is not on the profile page where it used to be - but I know it expires very soon.

Reuven

Official FSU Alte Kacher
Click on your name in the upper right hand at the top of any forum, then click on account upgrades. Should be at the bottom of the list under “Purchased Upgrades.” At least mine is.

peibeck

Simply looking
I still don't see the 2-year or life subscription possibilities on the renewal tab. Have those gone away? My membership expires this month on the 31st. Will I have those options after it expires? (I plan on getting the 2 year subscription if it's still available.)

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I've withdrawn life subscription, 2 year should still be available. I will check tomorrow, I've been away for the weekend :)

TygerLily

Click on your name in the upper right hand at the top of any forum, then click on account upgrades. Should be at the bottom of the list under “Purchased Upgrades.” At least mine is.
I keep checking there, but it just gives the options for subscriptions and doesn't give an indication of when my current one ends. I can't for the life of me remember when I last paid.

(Checked on both mobile and regular web browser)

Japanfan

I keep checking there, but it just gives the options for subscriptions and doesn't give an indication of when my current one ends. I can't for the life of me remember when I last paid.

(Checked on both mobile and regular web browser)

It is listed under 'Purchased Upgrades' at the bottom.

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
I have the same problem too now. I'm seeing ads and can't access private forums, but I have a premium subscription through next year. :/

Just bumping this up, is this a problem for others? I can see my subscription through August 2015, but I'm seeing ads and can't access the premium members area.

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
And I'm just blind and stupid I think, but I can't find "my paid subscriptions" (I think that's what it was called in the old software)....I don't know when my paid subscription expires.

TygerLily

Mine wasn't showing up anywhere (felt very blind and stupid), so I checked my PayPal receipts: I last paid August 8, 2013, so it looks like my subscription may have fallen through the cracks with the board switchover.

I paid again tonight, but my subscription should probably be back-dated.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Thanks Tyger Lily. Can you PM me your paypal email address?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information