Recent content by Zokko!

1. Zokko!

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

Some clips about the birth of an female African elephant, Kimana, in my hometown zoo yesterday night: https://www.wuppertal.de/microsite/zoo/Zoo_erleben/erleben/elefantenkuh-tika-bringt-ihr-erstes-jungtier-zur-welt.php
  2. Zokko!

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

:scream:
  3. Zokko!

Music when we were young

Seems my "youth" last forever, at least music-wise: Late 60s: Monkees, The Beatles, The Hollies, 70s: David Cassidy, Osmonds, Glam Rock (T. Rex, Sweet, Slade, etc.), Queen, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, 80s: The Stranglers, The Jam, The Police, U2, The Cure, The Smiths, The Mission, New Model Army...
  4. Zokko!

Ode to the beautiful game... (Soccer)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=AxekQcBH3pc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAxekQcBH3pc%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player
  5. Zokko!

Totally agree! Seems one can't have it all ... prefer it this way, though. At least as long "we" still score one more than the other guys ... :slinkaway May "the Rumpel" never come back ....! :kickass:
  6. Zokko!

Chapeau, congratulations to wonderful, brave Borussia Dortmund!!! :cheer2: They are the Champion League winners of the hearts, they've made it thrilling until the very end, too bad a sensation wasn't meant to be this time ... :drama: :( Although I'm German, I just don't care for that other...
  7. Zokko!

Sorry, folks, someone has to do it, probably everyone else would hate it (A nightmare ... maybe??? only "German" clubs in a CL-final :blah: :blah: :blah: ), but to me ... congratulations, still glorious Borussia Dortmund, for reaching the CL final ... in the end it was rather short, but they...
  8. Zokko!

An all-German CL final in Wembley? I'm sure the Brits will be delighted ... :D Truly, as a German I (would) love to see glorious Dortmund and their fantastic :cheer2: being there, against Barca, please! For several reasons I would prefer Bayern to stay at home in their tiny little country. The...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information