YukiNieve

Followers 1

Home Page:
    1. R.L.Wright
      R.L.Wright
      Hello YukiNieve,

Is your weekend package ticket still available? I may be interested in purchasing it if it is. Can you tell me the events that are included in this weekend package? Thank you!
      1. YukiNieve
        YukiNieve
        Hi, did you get my reply?
        Jan 7, 2015
      2. YukiNieve
        YukiNieve
        They include all free skate for 4 disciplines + men SP + exhibition. I can pay for the postage. :)
        Jan 7, 2015
    2. YukiNieve
      YukiNieve
      Hi, Coco,

Sorry that I did not read your message in time, but I was able to sell the ticket. Thanks!
    3. Coco
      Coco
      Sorry, had to go meet my aunt. I hope you sell your ticket.
    4. Coco
      Coco
      Hi Yuki Nieve:

I'm in boston and looking for 1 ticket for tonight's gala, is yours still available?

Please text me at 414-405-1074

Thanks, Caitlin
    5. Jayar
      Jayar
      Actually, yes, you can generalize based on the level of training. As an athlete, you need to know how to compete-- part of that is knowing where you compete. If you can't be arsed to step up your training, then I can't be arsed to feel sorry for you when you suck wind when you are competing. Simple as that. And believe me-- I know about altitude training-- I trained at sea level for a full year before I had to compete at altitude, and I understood was coached on what to expect when I got to altitude. I paid no attention to the advice, and bit it. Athletes have to be prepared.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://