YukiNieve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello YukiNieve,

Is your weekend package ticket still available? I may be interested in purchasing it if it is. Can you tell me the events that are included in this weekend package? Thank you!
    Reactions: crzesk8dad
    YukiNieve
    YukiNieve
    Hi, did you get my reply?
    YukiNieve
    YukiNieve
    They include all free skate for 4 disciplines + men SP + exhibition. I can pay for the postage. :)
    Hi, Coco,

Sorry that I did not read your message in time, but I was able to sell the ticket. Thanks!
    Hi Yuki Nieve:

I'm in boston and looking for 1 ticket for tonight's gala, is yours still available?

Please text me at 414-405-1074

Thanks, Caitlin
    Actually, yes, you can generalize based on the level of training. As an athlete, you need to know how to compete-- part of that is knowing where you compete. If you can't be arsed to step up your training, then I can't be arsed to feel sorry for you when you suck wind when you are competing. Simple as that. And believe me-- I know about altitude training-- I trained at sea level for a full year before I had to compete at altitude, and I understood was coached on what to expect when I got to altitude. I paid no attention to the advice, and bit it. Athletes have to be prepared.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Do Not Sell My Personal Information