Recent content by Visaliakid

1. Visaliakid

2019 World Junior Figure Skating Championships, Zagreb, Croatia - March 4th-10th

Doesn't the ISU Youtube Channel Live Stream Junior Worlds?
  2. Visaliakid

2019 World Junior Figure Skating Championships, Zagreb, Croatia - March 4th-10th

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded at http://wjfsc2019.com/
  3. Visaliakid

Sending Condolences to the family of Denis Ten...

Skating Fans, I received this direct message from my friend Mary Wehmeier this morning. Pete, I spoke with the Honorary Counsel General for Kazakhstan here in LA over the weekend. Here’s her message you may want to spread the word to clubs and groups who want to do memory or guest books for...
  4. Visaliakid

(Updated) Denis Ten Murdered: was stabbed in the thigh

Skating Fans, I received this direct message from my friend Mary Wehmeier this morning. Pete, I spoke with the Honorary Counsel General for Kazakhstan here in LA over the weekend. Here’s her message you may want to spread the word to clubs and groups who want to do memory or guest books for...
  5. Visaliakid

Denis Ten Memorial Page "In Memory of Denis Ten"

"In Memory of Denis Ten" a new Facebook Page with an associated Group has been created to preserve Pictures, Videos, Stories, and Remembrances on the life and skating career of this Kazakhstani National Hero. Everyone is invited to visit and Like "In Memory of Denis Ten"
  6. Visaliakid

A Message to the ISU on the Murder of Denis Ten of Kazakhstan.

This idea might be even better... a lasting legacy! Thanks Eislauffan.
  7. Visaliakid

A Message to the ISU on the Murder of Denis Ten of Kazakhstan.

The Nation of Kazakhstan and all the Skating Nations who are members of the International Skating Union are in shock and deep mourning this day following the senseless Murder of that nation’s first Olympic Medalist and great figure skater. Blazing Blades sends the most heartfelt condolences to...
  8. Visaliakid

U.S. Figure Skating & NBC Sports Group Partner on Media Rights Agreement through 2026

The following is from the U.S. Figure Skating Fan Zone section NBC Gold and IceNetwork. What events are available with the Figure Skating Pass on NBC Sports Gold? Live coverage of the U.S. Championships (junior and senior), ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Series, ISU World Championships, ISU...
  9. Visaliakid

Hersh: BLR judge at 2017 Golden Spin reportedly under investigation by ISU

From Philip Hersh article is this little gem near the end...
  10. Visaliakid

Increasingly likely “Russia” will be banned from Pyeongchang

I believe that either the IOC Bans Russia from the 2018 Winter Games or votes to allow all Russian Athletes to compete under the IOC Flag and Anthem. Either way, Russia will not attend the games. President Putin will not accept any restrictions on his athletes; certainly not to have Russian...
  11. Visaliakid

2017-2018 Program Music and Choreographers

Tweeted today by Karen Chen: Karen Chen‏Verified account @Karebearsk8 UPDATE: ✔️ "It's time to take a risk and trust my instincts." ✨ FS Music: Slow Dancing in the Big City Choreographer:
  12. Visaliakid

IceNetwork coverage

I followed instructions provided by @mollymgr and that did the trick. Videos now work on my Chrome browser. Thanks for the quick info.
  13. Visaliakid

IceNetwork coverage

For me they play using IE but not for Google Chrome.
  14. Visaliakid

ISU Celebrates its 125th Birthday today (Saturday)

Noted in the article 'Skating has come a long way in the past 125 years' ISU President Jan Dijkema mentions that a new ISU Website will be online before the start of the Olympic season. (Hopefully, it will be plugged into all aspects of Social Media).
  15. Visaliakid

ISU Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating 2017/18 - locations & preliminary information

What Arena will host JGP Gdansk on Oct. 4-7?
Do Not Sell My Personal Information