taf2002 was last seen:
Dec 21, 2014 at 10:57 PM
    1. taf2002
    2. taf2002
      taf2002
      Yes, I DO give a rusty hoot
    3. skatesindreams
      skatesindreams
      I would be happy with a baby of either gender.
      However, I'm going to enjoy "spoiling" a little girl so much!
    4. Moto Guzzi
      Moto Guzzi
      Thanks! I've been guzzling liquids today and am staying away from solids. I hope this and napping on and off all day will have me feeling better in time for my cruise. I don't want to miss out on all the good food they serve onboard!
    5. Simone411
      Simone411
      Okay, I have to spread some more rep around before I can give it to you again. So, I'll post here! It was totally hilarious what you said about the splat emoticon. Thanks for making me laugh! Hope your day went well! :)
    6. Simone411
      Simone411
      Happy Birthday, taf! May all your birthday wishes come true! :) :40beers:
    7. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Happy birthday! :)
    8. skatesindreams
      skatesindreams
      My best to your niece, taf!
    9. Moto Guzzi
      Moto Guzzi
      Thanks! I love raccoons. I read Rascal by Sterling North as a child and wanted a pet raccoon of my own. We had one briefly when I was a teenager but soon realized how wrong it was to keep a wild animal as a pet so we released it.
    10. skatesindreams
      skatesindreams
      I know something about going through difficult times with little support; so I try to give it to others.
    11. halffull
      halffull
      lol 92??? haahahaha it was 70 at best here today :( I don't like it hot but I do like it warmer that 70 mid summer ;) Post pics if you can :)
    12. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Thank you for your message. You're very special yourself - and don't ever forget it. Hope you enjoy your day. :)
    13. Matryeshka
      Matryeshka
      I would live to meet up tomorrow for a drink. I'll be here till Saturday afternoon. My number is 985 285 0915.
    14. Really
      Really
      You're welcome...good thoughts heading your way...
    15. numbers123
      numbers123
      No, I am guessing that Dave didn't miss the wink - he is almost as rabid a V/M fan as pani is.
    16. Simone411
      Simone411
      Better late than never - Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was nice one. :)
    17. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- Skateboy
    18. Braulio
      Braulio
      Thank you so much for the card, now I know about the Texas Jackalope!
    19. Angela-Fan
      Angela-Fan
      thanks for the postcard :)
    20. Simone411
      Simone411
      Hey, I was thinking the same thing about tubing. I hope gloves are used when they use the shovel to dig up potatoes. :)
    21. skatesindreams
      skatesindreams
      I had the same thoughts about HGB that you did; although that view doesn't seem to be popular here!
    22. pollyanna
      pollyanna
      Thank you for the good wishes. :)
    23. taf2002
      taf2002
      thank you, I will
    24. pani
      pani
      Sorry, but not i start this stupid talk about Virtue-Pelletier relationships. :) Fee; free to ignore me
    25. skatesindreams
      skatesindreams
      I'll see if I can find it, thanks!
    26. Alex Forrest
      Alex Forrest
      Hmm, taf, this is so petty and reeks of jealousy. Did you smart this way every Christmas morning when your little brother got better gifts than you? Wipe that scowl off your face, I see it clearly. The fact that I donated to her fund was to encourage others to give. This young woman needs help. That you would cynically turn it into that I'm 'bragging' and make fun of it, well, you need some professional help. I'm not even posting under my real name, yet you think I'm bragging. Great TAF. Therapy can really work, so investigate it.
    27. Alex Forrest
      Alex Forrest
      Taf, I am confused with your eyeroll wrt this situation. Do you not think she deserved a gift? Are you mad that I stated what I gave? Trust me it didn't go through taxes as charity, I gave it on the spot and cut off my weekend and lived quietly at home insteading of spending any money. It was worth it because I felt better at helping her than spending on me. I'm not sure where you are coming from. I've gotten more details, she is really on her own, and yet she still has her Vietnamese family pride. I cannot fault her for that. She has since said that she doesn't deserve any money, but her account went over $100K. If she's back in a few months, I might feel differently. Hopefully she will use that money to stay in school, help with her brother and sister, and SLEEP. I'm still not getting that eyeroll. It's so very nasty and cynical.
    28. LilJen
      LilJen
      I'm a praying type, too, so no harm! Heck, in situations like yours I'd take prayers, kind words, happy thoughts, healing vibes, super-gold-medal mojo, you name it.
    29. Angela-Fan
      Angela-Fan
      thanks :) it's going well so far. Lots to learn but interesting.
    30. shan
      shan
      Love and agree with your post in the V/M thread. I keep trying to rep you for it, but it says I have to spread it around. Weird. Anyway!
      :respec: Consider yourself repped!
  • About

Birthday:
    September 27
    retired...yea!
    fs fan since 1960