Recent content by Stormy

1. Stormy

Cipres accused of sexual misconduct

And the later iPhone models use face recognition instead of thumbprint.
  2. Stormy

Cipres accused of sexual misconduct

But he didn't send it to a number, he DM'ed it on Instgram to her. You can't do that without knowing exactly who you're sending it to. It's not anonymous. Your scenario isn't possible.
  3. Stormy

Coughlin's Safe Sport Status Changed to Interim Suspension

I see the same thing. I'd be more inclined to say Dave is pulling everything offline rather then them being hacked or attacked. For whatever stand he took, he probably realizes he's in way over his head.
  4. Stormy

U.S. Ladies [#22]: No More Carrots!

A little surprised at Gracie getting a GP. Is this so she doesn't have to go through the qualifying system to get back to Nationals?
  5. Stormy

U.S. Ladies [#22]: No More Carrots!

Didn't Gracie just accept a coaching job in Arizona? It really seemed like she was done competing.
  6. Stormy

Israeli Skating News

I'm so happy for Aimee! She used to train at my rink for a long time and this is amazing for her.
  7. Stormy

"The Walking Dead": Any fans here?

The fact that Sarah Wayne Callies' name was still in the beginning credits leads me to believe Lori's still alive. If she was dead and gone forever, I'd think her name would be removed. I don't think that that walker Rick found ate her, but I'm not sure what really happened to her. Carol...
  8. Stormy

Fun YouTube Videos

I never get tired of this one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEBLt6Kd9EY An unexpected grab at a baseball game (moral of the story, you never know when the cameras are on you)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uti9IaPCM_g I LOVE this commercial!!!- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chHxNAJ8B1U
  9. Stormy

Everything Facebook - Pros, Cons, Changes, Advice, Help Needed...It's All Here, Folks

HATE the changes with the fire of a thousand nuns. Or suns. Or both. If FB wasn't really the best way to keep up with my skating friends all over the country, I'd dump it in a second. What I loved about FB was the simplicty of the site, especially in comparison to MySpace. What's next FB...
  10. Stormy

I agree! Are you still skating on Tuesday mornings at Hayden?

I agree! Are you still skating on Tuesday mornings at Hayden?
  11. Stormy

Oh, I LOVED Star Trek! I was just keeping up with what everyone else was saying about it. it...

Oh, I LOVED Star Trek! I was just keeping up with what everyone else was saying about it. it totally exceeded all my expectations! Wheeeeee! :)
  12. Stormy

I guess that's ok. :) They already called the game and it's rescheduled for 4:05 PM tomorrow...

I guess that's ok. :) They already called the game and it's rescheduled for 4:05 PM tomorrow. My weather bug says it will rain tomorrow too, though.
  13. Stormy

Yeah. Thanks a whole lot! Can't you make the rain go someplace else? ;)

Yeah. Thanks a whole lot! Can't you make the rain go someplace else? ;)
Do Not Sell My Personal Information