S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you manage to stay awake during those long competitions? Let alone make intelligent and accurate critiques?
    Not a problem Pj! ;) I have really enjoyed your commentary on skating (unfortunately I haven't listened to too much of it because I live in the U.S.), and I really liked some of the interviews you did with Lori Nichol during 2009 Worlds. These next two months are going to be so exciting with U.S. Nationals, Canadian Nationals, Euros and then the Olys!

Cheers, Matthew
    Hi Ali<son>lou :) Thanks for the note...and I have to say I have worked for lots of TV networks now all over the world and I am tickled by how CBC has embraced skating and is trying to think out of the box including all this technology! Really cool to be a part of and still evolving! 11 more sleeps til I'm back on BOLD! Cheers :) Pj
    Great to have you at FSU. I lurked for 2 years! before I posted anything, so I know it takes a while to figure out how it all works here. But you're doing great! And I too am thrilled you'll be back on Bold. Skating coverage on TV in Canada has become absolutely fantastic and us diehard fans think your commentary on Bold is just excellent. It's the right balance as I find I still learn stuff while at the same time I can just enjoy the performance. And at the same time I love Tracy and Kurt's more in depth analysis over on CBC. We are lucky indeed.

Cheers
    Alison
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Do Not Sell My Personal Information