Followers 3

Home Page:

Skate Talker

Well-Known Member, from "Winterpeg"

Skate Talker was last seen:
Sep 18, 2014 at 4:33 AM
    1. mysticchic
      mysticchic
      I live outside of Detroit in MI. There is a website that you can go to that shows maps of where you can pick up tv stations in the US. The pair I got go on top of the tv inside the house. But my Dad has one that goes on the roof. I get 12 channels and my Dad gets 16. My sister lives in a small town in Flint MI and she gets Universal. It's an NBC digital channel so if you have NBC you will get Universal and an oldies TV station. It's like NBC 1, 2 , 3. Abc also has 3 stations and Fox. CBS is digital to. You should also be able to pick up Public broadcast stations. Let me know where you live and I can check. Walmart will allow you to return the antenia with a reciept.
      One more thing, I got the 19.99 one, it has a ampifier so I can get more stations. The funny thing is I get better picture quaity then with cable. Hope this helps. Oh the CBC is from the antenia also, since Canada is right across the river.
    2. Skate Talker
      Skate Talker
      No, no hablo espanol. Ah thanks for the encouragement - I know I probably made a lot of mistakes but thought I would give it a shot. Actually many many - too many years ago I studied Spanish at University here in Canada. One of the hardest things for me is the gender issue because I can't remember and just guess - probably wrongly most of the time. :lol: But Spanish is a very beautiful and logical language for the most part.
    3. Braulio
      Braulio
      Well me either, don't know exactly about this friend issue on FSU, but given we were on the PBP threads, I befriended you ;) Do you speak spanish? good effort.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://