Recent content by SandraMGfan

1. SandraMGfan

2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

I did apply, and just got the confirmation my application was received to wait for next steps. I’ll see what they say! [If anyone outside Canada is looking at volunteering, they aren't seeking international volunteers at this time (I applied, they wanted to do the background check, but it's for...
  2. SandraMGfan

Coronation of King Charles III

It’s 8.30am and Dame Judi Dench and Andrew Lloydd Weber are already sitting in the abbey! (Ceremony at 11am)
  3. SandraMGfan

2024 Paris Olympics - Ticket Portal Open

I was lucky and I got access in the first few days. Did splurge on some swimming tix (€310 for 2) because that’s the reason I want to go but also got tennis, water polo, beach volleyball, athletics & field hockey - 10 tix for €465! Hoping to get into the single tix lottery - the opening...
  4. SandraMGfan

Netflix/Prime/Hulu/BritBox Binge Watching: Coronavirus Edition

Women at War (Les Combattantes in French) on Netflix - WW1 story following 4 women of various background living close to the trenches and how they in their own way supported the war effort. (Almost same cast was also in The Bonfire of Destiny - which should still be on Netflix too) The...
  5. SandraMGfan

Royalty thread #15: A New Era

And it will most likely be 90% about the Queen
  6. SandraMGfan

Skate Canada 2023 in Vancouver

Omg! Pencilling they days already! 😍
  7. SandraMGfan

British Skating News, 2022 and beyond

Just heard I had been accepted and will be contacted for more details on which role soon. Anyone else applied?
  8. SandraMGfan

Papadakis/Cizeron #10 - Waacking All The Way To Beijing

This was such an interesting documentary - almost in their own words. Very few other people interviewed, and only very close to them. As other people have said, hats off to Gaby for being so open about her struggles and how she has/has not tacked them.
  9. SandraMGfan

Let's Talk Movies #36 - 2020 - Yep it is a new decade

I saw The Lost City this week. The trailer was hilarious and clearly the actors loved being over the top so I was a bit worried the trailer would be the only funny part. It was not! The entire thing is overly silly but hilarious - laughed through most of the movie and it was clearly needed...
  10. SandraMGfan

Montpellier 2022

Thanks Hanna!
  11. SandraMGfan

Montpellier 2022

I’d love one too. I’m in A4 if you venture this way!
  12. SandraMGfan

This is the dream content On Edge probably would like to have! It was mostly silly but so funny!
  13. SandraMGfan

Gabriella was live on Insta a couple of hours ago saying that she was leaving the rink after Gala practice and off to see Pairs and that she might do an Insta Live during tomorrows practice!
  14. SandraMGfan

Figure Skating Videos (New Channel)

@Amantide thanks for all your uploads and versions! Priceless!
  15. SandraMGfan

The Dance Hall 9: Bring the Bling or No Beijing 2021-2022

They just confirmed to French TV 20min ago that they indeed will be at Worlds.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information