Recent content by ryanj07

1. R

RIP HM Queen Elizabeth II

It just seems so surreal. I’d never thought of how extremely unlikely it is that any of us will live to see another Queen. What a wonderful example of duty and service she set. A well deserved rest indeed.
  2. R

Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

Another title for Rafa in Acapulco! He’s now 15-0 on the year and his best ever start! I love this resurgence for him. I hope he can have a nice rest before the clay season but I think it’s likely he’ll play Indian Wells.
  3. R

Mishina & Galliamov Cheer thread!

Love them. They have really become favorites of mine and it’s rare that I become attached to pairs teams. I’m excited to continue watching them.
  4. R

The Dance Hall 9: Bring the Bling or No Beijing 2021-2022

I saw on another thread that S/K have said they’re going to Worlds? I just don’t get what’s in it for them given they are the reigning champions and will be facing P/C on home ice… I thought they’d take the OSM and retire as World Champions. Of course, I also want them to get out of the way...
  5. R

Can't Help Falling In Love ... with Hubbell & Donohue (fan thread #2)

I woke up with a smile on my face because of them! I'm still so incredibly happy that they can conclude their career with an Olympic bronze that was so well deserved, they are too strong of a team not to have one! It should've been silver but I am satisfied they finished on the podium. I am...
  6. R

I'm chiming in late but still so thrilled for Rafa even days later! I fell asleep early in the 4th set resigned to Med winning but thankful that Rafa had won a set. Imagine my surprise when I woke up a few hours later and checked the scores! I should know by now to never count out the bull!
  7. R

Finally! This could’ve been over a long time ago. Maybe Novak will learn from this and stop being an idiot about vaccinations. I doubt it though…
  8. R

Michelle Kwan gives birth to Daughter

What exciting news! Congratulations to Michelle. I was just thinking I’d last seen her in the news as a part of Biden’s administration and not for a pregnancy, I’m glad that I’m not totally out of it and had somehow missed it. Good on her for doing things her way!
  9. R

Novak brought this on himself. Had he not been so smug and boasted about his “medical exemption” on Instagram, this probably would’ve been much quieter. People still would’ve questioned if he’d truly gotten vaccinated but it wouldn’t be 100% certainty that he wasn’t like it is now. I hope...
  10. R

Just call me Harry. (Everything Harry & Meghan)

Gorgeous photo on their holiday card!
  11. R

Miss Universe 2021 (Dec 12/13 in Israel)

I’m very excited for tonight’s pageant! It is being held early in the morning hours in Israel to be broadcast prime time for Fox and Telemundo, but a former Miss USA said that the delegates get a chance to have a quick rest before the live show and will be running on adrenaline so it isn’t much...
  12. R

I always said he was much more vulnerable in best of 3 than over 5 sets at grand slams. I do feel bad for Stojanovic losing her chance at a medal. Judging from the amount of rackets he threw and smashed, I’d say the “injury” is more a bruised ego than anything else…
  13. R

Gymnastic news #22 - Tokyo or bust

Artur has actually been doing floor and vault routines in podium training when it was previously reported that he wouldn’t perform those events. I know Russia wants gold but I’m soooo scared for him…. hoping it all goes well for him.
  14. R

Novak is incredible but I just REALLY want to see someone step up and win against him at the USO. It’s a futile wish I know lol. I suspect I’ll appreciate him much more when he’s no longer dominating… it was that way with Serena. I was never really a fan of hers until she returned from her...
  15. R

Big Brother 23

I like the new cast so far. Definitely off to a better start than the past few seasons.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information