R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Praying for you, especially that you find a new job SOON. You're under enough stress already, and with the job from hell on top of that............

It will all get better. It will. It happened that way for me when I went through hell and back again. I just hope it gets better sooner than later.

Best wishes..........
    Hey! No call for ugliness. I pull for Auburn when they play outside the SEC or actually against anyone except my 2-3 favorites. I had my jollies last year when Alabama beat Auburn....that was sweet! Next year's a new year. It's just a game! If you had gone to Auburn back when I did and experienced what I had happen-the racism, the female bitchiness right out of the 1950's...the cornpone anti-intellectualism.....yuk! They hated everyone from Atlanta because they told us "you have a n**** mayor." It was hard, let me tell you. It did change, but not for me, unfortunately. However, I will admit to some very fine fraternity parties and wild nightlife. You saw the movie Animal House? I lived it at Auburn! Now THAT was fun! No hard feelings from me. Have a great day. Roll Tide. :)
    you are all blatantly against Plushenko on this Board, I cant believe the things you allow to be said about him
    Thanks! I stayed up all night and managed to kinda finish it with my friend and then the people in the class managed to persuade the lecturer to push the deadline forward a week. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Do Not Sell My Personal Information