1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
PRlady
Last Activity:
May 24, 2016 at 3:47 AM
Birthday:
February 7

PRlady

flipflack, Female, from economy class

out of the frying pan Oct 31, 2015

PRlady was last seen:
May 24, 2016 at 3:47 AM
    1. PRlady
      PRlady
      out of the frying pan
    2. PRlady
      PRlady
      thinking about it
    3. Jem X
      Jem X
      1. PRlady
        PRlady
        Thanks. Been there done that (enviro work) and I find it even more depressing....but appreciate the thought.
        Sep 15, 2014
    4. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday! I hope that you feel better soon.
    5. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      I'm kinda wobbly too. I adore Eleanor. And I doubt we're really at odds much at all. I think you're "way cool." What's a few political issues? And I've got a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo down here in Atlanta.....only $199,999! Just kidding, but best wishes.
    6. BelleBway
      BelleBway
      I'd think it was like high school if I took any of this seriously. :drama: But I don't. :lol:

(and I only went there for Jr High)
    7. BelleBway
      BelleBway
      *waves hello*
      I can't decide if I like all this new stuff or not :rofl:
  • About

Birthday:
    February 7

Signature

“All human populations are in some sense immigrants. All hostility between different cultures in one place has an aspect of the classic immigrant grudge against the next boatload approaching the shore. To defend one’s home and fields and ancestral graves against invasion seems a right. But to claim unique possession – to compound the fact of settlement with the aspect of a landscape into an abstract of eternal and immutable ownership – is a joke.”
    Neal Ascherson, Black Sea