Recent content by PDilemma

1. PDilemma

Josh Duggar ('19 Kids and Counting') Arrested by Feds

Priests in my archdiocese do two full days of training every single year. Each parish and school has a safe environment director other than the priest to monitor it and see that all employees and volunteers are certified (you won't find this listed as a job as it is usually assigned to someone...
  2. PDilemma

Josh Duggar ('19 Kids and Counting') Arrested by Feds

The Catholic church in the U.S. requires all employees and volunteers who have contact with children to complete criminal background checks and training on signs of abuse/reporting and safe environment policies every five years minimum. The policies have been in place since 2003. As a former...
  3. PDilemma

RIP Prince Philip

Engagements in 2018 (last full year that Harry worked): 1. Anne (518) 2. Charles (507) 3. Edward (493) 4. Andrew 5. The Queen (293) 6. Sophie 7. Duke of Gloucester 8. William (220) 9. Camilla 10. Harry: (193) (Meghan only had half a year and Kate had a baby.) I think they'll be fine without...
  4. PDilemma

Royalty Thread#12 Tiaras, Palaces & Gilded Cages

@aftershocks Yes. Kate doesn’t have this dna...
  5. PDilemma

The essay on how they created the virus to disrupt H & M’s rollout of their post-royal plan to save the world from all that ails it should come first. It’s more timely after all
  6. PDilemma

There has been. Go to the blog though, not the FB page.
  7. PDilemma

Princess Anne's children and grandchildren do not have titles to use. Prince Edward's children do have titles and they are used.
  8. PDilemma

Tim Gunn/Heidi Klum Making the Cut

I’m watching episode 3 now. I like the lack of gimmicks. No racing for fabric. No making clothes out of random crap. No drama with models. No drama between designers being created or exploited so far. No drama over budget for materials. Just making the clothes.
  9. PDilemma

Yes. Los Angeles. The most logical place to go after spending months telling the world you wanted to avoid paparazzi and live a quiet, private life.
  10. PDilemma

I don't think the point is to research those questions/answers but to see what parents's understanding of what is important for their children. That could help programs know what they need to help parents understand and then access. And Kate didn't do this by herself. If you read the Court...
  11. PDilemma

New Brennan Article re: Zimmerman/Fontana & the Rink in USA Today

There are apps you can use for this to communicate with individuals or groups without using personal numbers or info. A lot of teachers, coaches and youth leaders use Remind. I would say that is a way easier option than a second phone account.
  12. PDilemma

Royalty Thread #11: Putting the "Fun" in Dysfunctional

According to Diana’s sisters she first had eating disorders while still in school. One of them did as well and may have “inspired” her to bulimia rather than other types. And eating disorders are complex psychological diseases not caused solely by watching your weight. As to your proclamation...
  13. PDilemma

New Brennan Article re: Zimmerman/Fontana & the Rink in USA Today

The standard to avoid trouble and to protect minors is not to personally/privately communicate with them. Period. At the very least you should be copying a parent or guardian on any text to a minor. Apps like Remind are commonly used by teachers and youth leaders. They allow you to communicate...
  14. PDilemma

Royalty Thread #11: Putting the "Fun" in Dysfunctional

Meghan didn’t skip out on a family discussion to rightly leave it to Harry. She skipped out on a job related meeting with her employers. The BRF is a working institution as well as a family. And this debacle is a matter that concerns the working institution.
  15. PDilemma

Reviews for 'Spinning Out' (Netflix's Figure Skating Drama) - who's watching?

The older daughter was supposed to have been born when she wasa young skater and ended her career. We’re told that character is 21. So it’s fine in that regard. Except Jones looks young and the actress playing the daughter looks the 27 that she is. They basically look in the same age range so it...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information