Recent content by PashaFan

1. PashaFan

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir # 47: Come What May...

This is the only forum I'm on, so I don't know anything about Golden Skate. You say you don't like P/C personality. That seems really mean. But pretty much your entire post is mean but I won't bother to sue you........................
  2. PashaFan

I too have decades of watching this sport & yes to believe that your favourite couple can only be beaten if it's a fix is arrogance.
  3. PashaFan

I don't come on here very often but I thought I would check out this thread as I adore both V/M & P/C. I just can't believe the arrogance of SOME V/M fans. You really think they are entitled to win because you love them or if P/C win it's a fix ?. It's just so wrong. V/M are amazing but so are...
  4. PashaFan

BBC/British Eurosport Olympic Coverage

I get Sky & pay a lot for it, so I'm really annoyed we do not get these pop up channels.
  5. PashaFan

I realised early because usually the Red Button Channels pop up the Day before the opening ceremony & there was nothing. I'm really disappointed at this. I doubt the BBC will show the Skating events in full like they usually have in previous Olympics. Eurosport is only showing the last hour of...
  6. PashaFan

Just the one Red Button that they have running all year round. Incredibly insulting to Winter sports fans. Wimbledon & the Summer Olympics still get multi button coverage. Boring Curling will probably take up most hours of coverage. Cross your fingers that Skating gets a fair bulk too. Complain...
  7. PashaFan

Bad news, unlike the Summer Olympics the BBC will not add any extra channels on television.
  8. PashaFan

I think so. They are my favourite commentators.
  9. PashaFan

So it looks like Eurosport is more reliable than the BBC this time around as I don't think they are adding more Red Button Channels for the Winter Olympics. Kind of strange as they do it for the Summer Games. So it's just the ONE Red Button at the moment. Any updates for British Skating fans...
  10. PashaFan

Euros NOT on Eurosport

Okay, so British Eurosport 2 will show highlights (one hour each) of the Ice Dance free & Ladies free Tuesday night/early hours of Wednesday morning 2.00am-4.00am. Then Wednesday morning Ice Dance Free, Ladies Free & Pairs Free. Hope this helps !.
  11. PashaFan

Euros NOT on Eurosport

British Eurosport really surpassed themselves last night. The Snooker over run so the skating started 20 minutes late. Then with 40 minutes left they showed TWO couples, the Gold medal winner & fourth place. NOT Silver or Bronze just two couples. Well done Eurosport (!). No other skating...
  12. PashaFan

Euros NOT on Eurosport

Well, even though I complained to Eurosport, nothing on the Television guide has changed. I'm shocked (!).
  13. PashaFan

Euros NOT on Eurosport

I was talking about snooker. It really annoys me that BBC is also airing wall to wall snooker when they could be airing the Europeans. So now us in the UK have two channels airing snooker & none airing skating. Madness.
  14. PashaFan

Euros NOT on Eurosport

I actually received a reply from Eurosport. They apologized & said the matter was being investigated. So please, if you have time, try to contact them too. Maybe if they receive more complaints there is still time to try to change their coverage.
  15. PashaFan

Euros NOT on Eurosport

I know. I'm watching a DVD of the 2009 European Championships compulsory Dance that was on Eurosport.....Those were the Day's.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information