Home Page:
Coaching and creating.

Ozzisk8tr

Well-Known Member, from at FSU

Ozzisk8tr was last seen:
Mar 5, 2015 at 4:57 PM
    1. Ozzisk8tr
      Ozzisk8tr
      Yes but (the all important but), Patricks Sp had him in so much of a lead, andif Dennis could have just done that one more jump, etc etc. Personally I think the penalty for a fall should be the jump value not included at all, plus at least a 2 - 3 point penalty. Then with one fall, if the skater is truly as gifted a skater as Chan is (and I truly believe he is the greatest male skater there has ever been. Skater, not just jumper) it would be so very much harder to win that first place with an unclean skate. I must say I was more offended by Caro's silver a few years ago at worlds when she looked like Bambi trying out her new legs on a frozen pond (an FSU posters comment), and even more by Laura Lepisto's bronze with only two triples and a whole bunch of doubles. What sort of World medalist does those items. CHeers.
    2. aftershocks
      aftershocks
      Ozziskater: "Yep, good point.Ha! Thank goodness you pointed it out not JJ."
      :rofl:
      Let me say it would be a good thing for this sport if Patrick did not have the taint of judges' love scarring his wins through no fault of his own. I feel bad that IJS has contributed to making such a mockery of figure skating that it has prevented me from being able to truly enjoy watching Patrick skate. The point is, he needs to skate clean from here to eternity to overcome the ignominy. He had such a good skate going in the fp, but he was rushing too much and he lost focus. It's not good to be rewarded for those kind of mistakes on multiple occasions.
    3. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- Skateboy
    4. Ziggy
      Ziggy
      Thanks for the support, I agree. :P
    5. skatesindreams
      skatesindreams
      That would be "punishment" indeed!
    6. winterone
      winterone
      If you knew these people you would not be rooting for them.
    7. victoriaheidi
      victoriaheidi
      There was a joint interview with the Denney girls that played during the exhibition (on NBC). That's where they Tebowed.
    8. taf2002
      taf2002
      re endearing sarcasm, be my guest. :lol:
    9. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      Thanks for the rep. Yeah-Old Morty Snerd is a pretty awful name....I wouldn't vote for him-or her.
    10. sk9tingfan
      sk9tingfan
      ROFL! Great observation! Didn't think of that when I wrote the comment. Thanks
    11. Ziggy
      Ziggy
      Hahaha, right? :D
    12. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      Thanks! I am really looking forward to it.
    13. MikiAndoFan#1
      MikiAndoFan#1
      Happy birthday! :)
    14. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday! :cheer2:
    15. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday, Ozzisk8tr!

- skateboy
    16. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      Thank you!!! xoxoxoxo
    17. numbers123
      numbers123
      PrincessLeppard who is working retail in addition to her teaching job. Every other Tuesday they have staff meetings where she learns that people no longer work there. Her comment has been - why should she bother learning names anymore. :)
    18. Moto Guzzi
      Moto Guzzi
      Watermelondria!!! Some of those names were really funny.
    19. purple skates
      purple skates
      lol. Well my question wasn't the brightest either :rofl:

November.
    20. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      Thanks for the rep! It's fun to not take everything so seriously..... :)
    21. l'etoile
      l'etoile
      thanks for the rep;)
    22. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      Don't be embaressed. Hugh Jackman being from Australia makes up for it. In spades.
    23. geod2
      geod2
      Thanx for the rep!
      I gotta remember that expression you used ("code whoring").....lol! ...good one! :-)
    24. TDsk8
      TDsk8
      Thanks ozzi :-)
    25. skateboy
      skateboy
      Thanks for the rep points!
    26. DarrellH
      DarrellH
      Happy Birthday!
    27. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    28. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday!
    29. MikiAndoFan#1
      MikiAndoFan#1
      Happy Birthday!

:cheer2:
    30. sk9tingfan
      sk9tingfan
      ROFL. He can blame Vera for that! He is just such a hypocrite. At SA at the Friends of Figure Skating breakfast, when he knew he wasn't being recorded, his voice was distinctly higher and far more effeminate. His clothes styling might be seen as Metrosexual by some but gay by others. My friends and I saw it as the latter
  • About

Birthday:
    September 27
    Home Page:
    http://www.bentkneecreative.com
    Coaching and creating.
    Ex performer who now runs an entertainment production company (website is my company). Also teach figure skating on Ice and Roller.

FSU, um...

Signature

I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around.